Finder Internship Programs
Kickstart your career and gain invaluable experience with Finder
Are you an aspiring writer who wants to develop your skills and get invaluable industry exposure? If so, you should apply for a paid writing internship with Australia's largest comparison website Finder.
Why intern at Finder?
Have your work read by thousands of people
As we mentioned, we're Australia's largest comparison site. Over 3.7 million Australians visited finder.com.au in July 2017, which is more than double the traffic of any of our competitors. This means your writing could be seen by thousands of readers around the world.
Add valuable experience to your resume
Gain experience by writing in a variety of formats including long-form guides, product overviews, feature articles and news.
Learn from the best
Receive invaluable training from some of Australia's best online writers and digital marketers with regular workshops and one-on-one sessions.
We've got perks
Enjoy working in our comfortable Sydney CBD office. We provide healthy catered lunches daily, our kitchen is always stocked with snacks, we have a fridge full of drinks and fresh fruit is delivered regularly.
Paid writing internship position description
- Paid internship with Australia's largest comparison site with potential for ongoing work.
- Gain invaluable training from some of Australia's best online writers.
- Get exposure on a global scale.
- Internships will generally run for three months and can be undertaken part-time or full-time based on your availability.
Finder is looking for aspiring writers who want to learn from our editorial team.
We are currently offering a paid internship at our Sydney office. You'll be working alongside some of Finder's most experienced crew in our Global Publishing & Editorial team. There will be an opportunity for ongoing work at the completion of the internship period.
What you'll do
We aim to help our users make better-informed decisions across a wide variety of topics. As an intern, you'll be responsible for creating new content and improving existing content for a global audience. Your goal is to produce content that you– or your grandparents– would find useful when making a difficult decision, including:
- On-brand copy for product overviews that describe benefits and features.
- Comparison guides that weigh up the differences between two or more products.
- News that is intriguing without being clickbait.
Our ideal writers are objective and concise.
- An aspiring copywriter, ideally studying or having finished a degree in media, journalism or English.
- Detail-oriented with impeccable grammar and a flair for writing. You live for a correctly used semicolon.
- Able to put yourself in the reader's shoes. You don't want to produce fluff; you're excited about creating real, meaty content that helps people make difficult decisions.
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities.
Does this sound like your ideal role? We'd love to hear from you! To apply, submit your resume, cover letter and three writing samples to email@example.com. Successful applicants will be offered a paid writing internship.
Read more about us here .