Lumi Lux Secured Business Loan
- Upfront Fee
- Max. Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- 1 to 4 years
Lumi offers a variety of business loans, its latest offering being the Lumi Lux business loan. Lumi Lux offers secured business loans from a minimum of $200,000 up to $500,000. This loan is for established businesses which have been in business for at least 3 years. The businesses must have at least $2 million in revenue each year. If you keep up with your repayments and have no dishonours, Lumi Lux offers a reduction of 25 basis points every 6 months. As long as you continue your good behaviour, you can take advantage of the rate reduction up to a total of 2%. The interest rate charged to your Lumi Lux business loan will depend on the number of years your business has been active, its annual revenue and its previous credit activity. There is an establishment fee of 3.5%.
|Lumi Lux Business Loan
|Min. Loan Amount
|Max. Loan Amount
|1 to 4 years
How does the Lumi Lux loan work?
The Lumi Lux loan is a more prestigious version of the Lumi small business loan. Aimed at businesses which are at least 3 years old and with at least $2 million in annual revenue, Lumi Lux offers decreasing interest rates for “good behaviour”.
For every 6 months of on-time repayments, the interest rate on your loan will reduce by 25 basis points, up to a total maximum of 2%.
“Good behaviour” would mean there are no loan repayment arrears, dishonours or loan contractual breaches.
What features does Lumi Lux offer?
How much does the loan cost?
The cost of your loan will depend on aspects of your business like how long you’ve been in business and the annual turnover. Here are some general costs you may be expected to pay:
Is there anything to be aware of?
Lumi only offers business loans, so you'll need an ABN or ACN to be eligible. Your business's earnings, the length of your loan, the loan amount and your credit history will also inform Lumi's decision.
The Lumi Lux loan is only available for:
- Businesses that have been running for at least 3 years
- Businesses that have a minimum of $2 million in annual revenue
- Businesses that are up to date with ATO payments and/or Lumi payment plans
How to apply for a Lumi Lux business loan
Click "Go to Site" to apply for a Lumi loan. You will need:
- An active ABN/ACN
- Your driver's licence
- Business bank account details (for online banking)
If you're approved for a Lumi Lux loan, your costs will be outlined to you prior to agreeing on the loan, and upon your approval, funds will be transferred to you the same business day.
Always compare loan options carefully before submitting an application.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked