Block Climbing Podcast: Is the crypto bear market actually bad?
This week Tim and Tegan are obsessed with bears. And by that we totally mean what's happening in the crypto bear market. They talk to some Finder experts to get their take on what's going on.
The past few weeks have seen crypto markets plummet across the board. So in this episode Tim and Tegan take a look and what kicked off this bear market. Spoiler alert - it's not just Terra and Luna. Some Finder experts also jump on board to offer their insights on what it all means and what the future might have in store.
But it wouldn't be an episode of Blocking Climbing without a lol story to kick off with. And this time around it's all about Seth Green's Bored Ape being stolen right before it debuted in its own TV show.
Listen to the episode: Is the crypto bear market actually bad?
Or you can go ahead and listen on your favourite podcast app of choice:
Show notes and sources
- Seth Green gets phished, losing his Bored Ape [Mashable]
- The transaction history of the Bored Ape being purchased by DarkWing84 [OpenSea]
- White Horse Tavern trailer [YouTube]
- Seth Green's tweet about connecting with DarkWing84 [Twitter]
Market-cleansing bear cycles are healthy, say industry experts [Coin Telegraph]
- Tegan offered some expert advice on the bear market in this post: What to do if you own crypto right now? [Finder]