Australian Crypto Convention Free Bitcoin Competition (“Competition”)
Finder is giving away $50 worth of Bitcoin every hour to be redeemed in the Finder app to lucky prize draw winners.
This competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18 and over who are attendees at the Australian Crypto Convention. There will be draws each hour at the Australian Crypto Convention on both Saturday 17 September 2022 and Sunday 18 September 2022. The winner of each hourly draw will be announced in person.
The T&Cs for entry follow below.
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Hive Empire pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 785 121) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the Competition, Eligible Entrants must during the Competition Period:
- Download the Finder mobile application ("Finder App") and create a Finder App account if you do not already have a Finder App account;
- Complete all user registration and Know Your Customer (KYC) verification requirements for Finder Wallet in the Finder App;
- Visit the Finder booth at the Australian Crypto Convention on 17 September 2022 or 18 September 2022 and obtain one raffle ticket in the wind tunnel
- The Competition commences at 9:00 (AEST) on 17 September 2022 and closes at 16:00 (AEST) on 18 September 2022 (“Competition Period”). The Promoter reserves the right to close the Competition earlier without warning. The Winner will be notified in person. This is a game of chance and no skill is required to enter. The winner will be based on a randomized barrel draw, after meeting the entry requirements listed in these Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are permitted but only one prize can be claimed per Finder membership account.
- An hourly draw will be conducted on each day during the Competition Period at the Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre. The results of the Competition are final and the Promoter will not entertain any correspondence on, or appeal against, the final results. All Eligible Entrants will be included in the hourly draw corresponding to the day their entry qualifier takes place, and all subsequent Draws in the Competition Period.
- There is at least one prize to be won for each hourly draw that occurs each day at the event. The first Eligible Entry drawn will receive the prize for that hourly draw. It is at the Promoter’s discretion if additional draws are undertaken.
- The prizes available in each hourly draw is $50 worth of Bitcoin, redeemable within the Finder app.
- The total prize pool value is up to $5,000.00. The prize will be in the form of a promotional code given to each Winner in person, which will be redeemable within the Finder app for $50 worth of Bitcoin.
- The Winner must claim their prize by 26th September (“Prize Claim Date”). The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner(s) in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the Prize by the Prize Claim Date. If the Prize remains unclaimed or forfeits through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promote will conduct further rounds of prize draws, as required, at the same time on the day after the Prize Claim Date.
- Where there is no prize winner or the prize winner cannot be found, that fact will be published.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Competition website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The laws of the state of New South Wales govern the Promotion.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- By entering this Competition, entrants acknowledge that:
- cryptocurrencies are speculative, complex and involve significant risks,
- cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity,
- performance is unpredictable and past performance is no guarantee of future performance,
- they will consider their your own circumstances, and obtain their own advice, before participating in this Competition or purchasing or selling cryptocurrencies,
- they will also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision, and
- this Competition should not be interpreted as an endorsement of cryptocurrency or any specific provider, service or offering. It is not a recommendation to trade.
More guides on Finder
Best RC and remote control cars in Australia
These are the 10 best RC cars you can get right now in Australia.
Finder ReAmped Electricity Switching Service Promotion (“Promotion”)
Read the terms and conditions for Finder's ReAmped Electricity Switching Promotion.
The best standing desk in Australia: Our top choice of the year
If you're looking for a standing desk for the home office, the Omnidesk Ascent is our #1 choice for 2023.
Fast NBN plans are now cheaper. Is it worth switching?
It's time to sort out your NBN plan for the new year.
Save $1,583 a year by using index funds instead of active trading | Dollar Saver tip #60
Invest in an index fund instead of actively trading stocks and you not only save on time and fees, you could be earning more in returns too.
5 perks you can score by upgrading your internet this year
SPONSORED: Upgrade your internet before the end of 2023 and get ahead on your life admin! We take a look at some of the benefits of a faster internet connection.
Aussies are struggling to save money, and Gen Z blame themselves
Young Australians cite overspending as the main reason for not reaching their financial goals.
Shein IPO: How to invest in the Shein IPO
What you need to know about investing in Shein from Australia.
Best places to exchange currency in Brisbane
Your guide to currency exchange in Brisbane, including how to get the best exchange rate.