Find a better plan and avoid the price hikes.
ReAmped T&Cs: Finder ReAmped Electricity Switching Service Promotion (“Promotion”)
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Finder ReAmped Electricity Switching Service Promotion ("Promotion")
Finder is giving away a $100 Woolworths gift card to each ReAmped customer that switches their retail or business electricity plan through the Finder Energy Switching Service.
This promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 and over, and starts 2 June 2022 and ends 11:59pm (AEST) 30 June 2022 ("Promotion Period").
The Terms and Conditions for the Promotion follow below.
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Hive Empire Pty Ltd ( ABN: 18 118 785 121) ("Finder") of Level 10, 99 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Finder offers customers the ability to compare and directly switch electricity plans ("Electricity Plans") through its website ("Energy Switching Service").
- Information on how to participate in the Promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is only available to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to participate.
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, you will need the following:
- Currently maintain a ReAmped Electricity Plan,
- Directly switch to and successfully connect an Electricity Plan available through the Finder Energy Switching Service during the Promotion Period through the promotion site. Currently available in NSW, ACT, SA, VIC, parts of QLD, TAS & WA (only Gas). Not available in Ergon Area (QLD), NT and embedded networks or non-quotable meters,
- Customer's must remain with their new Energy provider selected on Finder Energy Switching Services for a minimum of 30 days.
- Provided that you have maintained the Electricity Plan with the energy provider, CIMET will provide you with a $100 Woolworths gift card.
- CIMET will provide you with the $100 Woolworths gift card within approximately 90 calendar days after the date on which you have accepted the terms and conditions of the energy provider's Electricity Plan ("Acceptance Date").
- The Promoter reserves the right to close the Promotion without warning.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify your eligibility and to disqualify you from participating in the Promotion if you are deemed to be ineligible in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with participating in the Promotion is your sole responsibility.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim of the promotional code that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) any tax liability incurred by you.
- The laws of the state of New South Wales govern the Promotion.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and suppliers. Participation in this Promotion is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning you. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- You acknowledge that:
- Finder does not compare all providers in the market and not all plans made available from providers are compared in the Energy Switching Service,
- Comparison made in the Energy Switching Service are limited to providers and plans that can be directly switching to using Finder's Energy Switching Service,
- The availability of Electricity Plans may change from time to time,
- If the convenience of directly switching is not important to you, please visit Finder's main energy comparison website, which may contain different plans, rates and providers, and
- Finder may receive a referral fee or commission if you proceed to switch to another plan through the Energy Switching Service.
More guides on Finder
Finder App Customer Research Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your participation in the Finder App Customer Research.
Finder “Peace Koalas” NFT Project Terms and Conditions
The Finder "Peace Koalas" NFT Project is a collection of digital artworks (NFTs) running on the Ethereum network.
Luno review 2022
Finder’s Luno review covers everything you need to know before signing up. Find info on fees, registration, cryptocurrencies on offer and more.
Finder’s response to the Ukraine crisis
A note from Frank, Fred and J.
Australian Unity Secured Personal Loan
A secured personal loan with variable interest and unlimited extra repayments.
Lower your household bills
Compare mobile broadband services, perfect for renters and travellers.
Ask an Expert