Finder is giving away a $250 Woolworths gift card to each ReAmped customer that switches their retail or business electricity or gas plan through the Finder Energy Switching Service.
This promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 and over, from 4 December 2023 and ends 11:59pm (AEST) 31 December 2023.
The Terms and Conditions for the Promotion follow below.
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Hive Empire Pty Ltd ( ABN: 18 118 785 121) ("Finder") of Level 10, 99 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Finder offers customers the ability to compare and directly switch electricity or gas plans ("Energy Plans") through its website ("Energy Switching Service").
- The $250 Woolworths gift card available under this Promotion is provided by Finder and distributed by its energy partner, CIMET Sales Pty Ltd ("CIMET"). The Woolworths gift card will expire 3 months from the date of issue.
- Information on how to participate in the Promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is only available to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to participate.
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, you will need the following:
- Currently maintain a ReAmped Energy Plan,
- Directly switch to and maintain an Energy Plan available through the Finder Energy Switching Service
- Currently available in NSW, ACT, SA, VIC, parts of QLD, TAS & WA (only Gas). Not available in Ergon Area (QLD), NT and embedded networks or non-quotable meters
- Provided that you have maintained the Energy Plan with the energy provider, CIMET will provide you with a $250 Woolworths gift card.
- CIMET will provide you with the $250 gift card within approximately 50 calendar days after the date on which you have accepted the terms and conditions of the energy provider's Energy Plan ("Acceptance Date").
- The Promoter reserves the right to close the Promotion without warning.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify your eligibility and to disqualify you from participating in the Promotion if you are deemed to be ineligible in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with participating in the Promotion is your sole responsibility.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim of the promotional code that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by you; or (f) use of the Finder Wallet credit.
- The laws of the state of New South Wales govern the Promotion.
- You acknowledge that:
- Finder does not compare all providers in the market and not all plans made available from providers are compared in the Energy Switching Service,
- Comparison made in the Energy Switching Service are limited to providers and plans that can be directly switching to using Finder's Energy Switching Service,
- The availability of Energy Plans may change from time to time,
- If the convenience of directly switching is not important to you, please visit Finder's main energy comparison website, which may contain different plans, rates and providers, and
- Finder may receive a referral fee or commission if you proceed to switch to another plan through the Energy Switching Service.
More guides on Finder
Compare gas plans and prices in NSW and Sydney
Don’t miss out on savings if you live in NSW and haven’t compared gas plans recently.
Compare gas prices and plans in Melbourne and Victoria
Don’t leave money on the table. Compare gas prices in VIC and switch to a cheaper plan.
Cheap energy plans in Australia February 2024
Compare the cheapest electricity and gas plans available in your state.
What is the average electricity and gas bill in Australia?
Check your quarterly electricity and gas bill against the average in your state.
Compare gas, electricity and internet bundles in Australia
Take the hassle out of signing up with different providers by bundling your energy and internet and claiming a discount.
Compare electricity and gas plans in Adelaide and SA
Compare and switch providers within minutes to save money on your energy bills.
Compare electricity and gas plans in QLD and Brisbane
Energy prices are expected to rise by up to 29% in QLD on 1 July 2023., but there's plenty of electricity and gas providers to choose from and potentially save money on your energy bills.
Compare electricity plans and prices in Sydney and NSW
Keep on top of rising energy bills. Compare and switch to a cheaper electricity provider in NSW within minutes.
Compare electricity plans and prices in Melbourne and Victoria
Compare, switch and save on your electricity plan in Victoria today.
Compare electricity and gas providers in Canberra and the ACT
Residents of the ACT have several electricity and gas providers to choose from.
Ask an Expert