Member Exclusive Competition - Finder Fridays | December 2023 (Ongoing)
Finder is giving away a $100.00 and a bonus $100.00 Mastercard Gift Card for eligible winners every Friday to one lucky member who enters the Finder Fridays draw.
This competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18 and over. The competition begins 12:01am AEDT 01 December 2023 and ends 3:00pm AEDT 29 December 2023. The winner will be notified by email by 5:00pm AEDT each Friday.
The T&Cs for entry follow below.
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Hive Empire pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 785 121) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over ("Eligible Entrants"). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- To enter each weekly Competition, Eligible Entrants must during each Competition Period:
- Have an existing Finder account, or sign-up and create a new Finder account
- Have their current and valid email address registered to their Finder account (if you need to update your email, please contact our support team);
- Log in to the Finder site
- Press "Enter now" on https://www.finder.com.au/finder-fridays-competition
- Each Competition Period commences 12:01am AEDT every Friday. Entries close at 3pm AEDT every Friday, unless extended by the Promoter ("Competition Period"). The Promoter reserves the right to close the Competition earlier without warning. The Winner will be notified by email or SMS. This is a game of chance and no skill is required to enter. The winner will be based on a randomised barrel draw, after meeting the entry requirements listed in these Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Each Eligible Entrant can qualify for one (1) entry after fulfilling the rules listed in these Terms and Conditions. Each Eligible Entrant who successfully enters the Competition will receive an additional one (1) entry if they have signed up for their Finder credit score at the time of the draw. A maximum of two entries per week is accepted. To qualify, entrants must enter the week specific to the prize draw. One entry does not enter you into all weekly draws. The prize draw will occur at 3:00pm AEDT every Friday. This will take place at the Promoter's office: Level 10, 99 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The results of the Competition are final and the Promoter will not entertain any correspondence on, or appeal against, the final results.
- The winning entry will receive a $100 Mastercard Gift Card. If the Winner has entered the weekly draw 4 or more times in a row ("Eligible Winner") they will also receive a bonus $100 Mastercard Gift Card. The total prize pool value is up to $1,000 in Mastercard Gift Cards. The prize will be sent to the Winner's email address provided by the Winner, or via SMS. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
- In the event of the prize becoming unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize which it reasonably determines as being of equal value.
- The Winner must claim their prize within 2 weeks of the prize draw ("Prize Claim Date"). The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner(s) in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the Prize by the Prize Claim Date. If the Prize remains unclaimed or forfeits through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct two further rounds of prize draws, as required, at the same time on the day after the Prize Claim Date.
- Where there is no prize winner or the prize winner cannot be found, that fact will be published.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Competition website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The laws of the state of New South Wales govern the Competition.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
More guides on Finder
Leave a review of Finder on productreview.com.au terms and conditions
Finder is giving away a $200 Mastercard gift card to one Finder member who writes a review that is verified and published on productreview.com.au between 27 November 2023 and 01 January 2024.
Leave a Review Terms and Conditions
Finder is giving away a $200 Mastercard gift card to one Finder member who writes a review on reviews.io during the month of November.
Score with your Credit Score Terms and Conditions
Finder is giving away a $250.00 Mastercard Gift Card on the first Monday of each month to one lucky member who checked their credit score in the prior month.
Christmas countdown: 14 million Australians already preparing for silly season
With the pandemic leaving many watching their money, Finder reveals the top 10 ways consumers are saving money this Christmas.
Finder announces launch of unique comparison and budgeting app
Find out how you can get on the waitlist for the Finder app.
Health Insurance Tasmania
Guide to finding health insurance for those living in Tasmania.
Health Insurance Victoria
If you’re looking for private health insurance in Victoria, compare the most popular health funds in your state and how much it costs to take out cover.
Health Insurance WA
Check out our list of the most popular health funds in WA and see how private health cover costs in WA compare with the rest of the country.
Compare electricity and gas plans in Sydney and NSW
Keep on top of rising energy bills. Compare and switch to a cheaper provider within minutes.