Finder App Customer Research Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your participation in the Finder App Customer Research and constitutes a legal agreement between Finder Wallet Pty Ltd (ABN 11 149 012 653) ("Finder Wallet"), with its offices at Level 10, 99 York St, Sydney, NSW 2000, and the person agreeing to these Terms, who may be referred to as "you", "your" or "Participant". Finder Wallet may be referred to as "we", "us" or "our" in these Terms.
- We would like to invite you and you would like to participate in providing feedback through an interview, survey or any other means on the Finder App and products offered by us through the Finder App (Finder App Customer Research)
- By participating in the Finder App Customer Research, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by our Terms.
- A Participant who agrees to participate in the Finder App Customer Research must:
- comply with our reasonable instructions;
- participate for the entire duration of the Finder App Customer Research and undertake all tasks required for the completion of the customer research;
- refrain from taking phone calls or engaging in any other interruptions during the Finder App Customer Research;
- must not haggle, attempt to persuade, annoy, repeatedly request changes to your booking times, location or eligibility;
- must not manipulate, make false statements or be untruthful in answering the screening questions in an effort to increase eligibility for the Finder App Customer Research;
- must have completed all pre-work as required by us and have full access to passwords, apps, software, cameras, microphones, devices and any other technology required to fully participate in the Finder App Customer Research;
- act in a good, honest, lawful, responsible, respectful and reputable manner, and consistent with the conduct that would be reasonably expected of participants in customer research projects the same or similar as the Finder App Customer Research;
- keep your own records of any incentive obtained from the Finder App Customer Research;
- agree to have the relevant activities recorded, including through audio or visual recording devices for research purposes;
- comply with any relevant laws, including any applicable country taxation laws and regulations (including declaring any incentive obtained from the Finder App Customer Research to the relevant taxation office); and
- warrant and represent to us that your participation in performing the Finder App Customer Research is undertaken as a hobby (and not as a business) and that you will complete any necessary documents or forms required by us.
- As a Participant, you give us permission to publish, reproduce, store or otherwise name, provide details, voice, likeness in video, photographs, screen shots, written materials, and audio-visual recordings as gathered during the Finder App Customer Research. These materials may be used for a range of commercial purposes by us, including using any feedback including suggestions or ideas) provided through the Finder App Customer Research in future modifications of the Finder App, to develop new products and services and to develop advertising or marketing materials. Participant's content may be edited, copied, exhibited, published and/or distributed. The content may be used individually or in conjunction with other media in any medium, including without limitation to print publications, digital publications, research reports and/or public broadcast for any lawful purpose. There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor are there any geographic limitations on where the content may be distributed or used.
- We will undertake all reasonable steps to ensure compliance with all recording and privacy laws. We will ensure that all Participants are aware that the response is being recorded and may be reviewed, downloaded, stored, repurposed, edited and /or used in other media. In certain instances, we may require your consent for you to be recorded as part of the Finder App Customer Research.
- During recorded interview or video sessions, where any Participant that does not agree to be recorded immediately prior to or during the session will be marked as a "no show" and will not receive the incentive for the session.
- Participants may, at any time, discontinue their involvement in an interview or other activities related to the Finder App Customer Research.
- Your participation in the Finder App Customer Research and the risks that it may entail (be they legal, physical, or mental) is entirely voluntary and you release Finder Wallet Pty Ltd and its affiliates from any claims, demands, losses, damages, suits, and liabilities of any kind whatsoever in connection with your Participation in the Finder App Customer Research.
- An incentive of AUD 50 in Finder Wallet credit will be provided to you in the form of a promotional code which you can claim from within the Finder App after you have completed a Finder App Customer Research.
- The incentive is only payable to you after you have completed the Finder App Customer Research in accordance with these Terms.
- Any cost associated with participating in the Finder App Customer Research is your responsibility.
- The promotional code will expire if it is not claimed within the Finder App within 30 days from the end of the Finder App Customer Research.
- You are responsible for any tax consequences arising from your participation in the Finder App Customer Research.
- We may terminate this agreement with you at any time, without prior notice. If we terminate this agreement, we will make any payment due and owing to you in accordance with the relevant clause of this agreement.
- You agree to indemnify us for loss, damage and reasonable expenses arising from your breach of the Terms, and any unlawful conduct or misuse of the services by you.
- Under no circumstances shall you have any recourse to take any action, or make any claim against any related body corporate, director, officer, employee, contractor or advisor, of Finder Wallet. Any claims are to be only brought against Finder Wallet.
- Any liability is limited to the value of any incentive payable for a Finder App Customer Research.
- We are not liable to you for actual losses or damages to you except to the extent that losses of damages result from our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
- We are not liable for losses resulting from us failing to comply with our obligations arising from a requirement under law, or any unforeseeable event outside our control, which is unavoidable at the time of occurrence.
- We are not responsible for losses arising from the conduct, act or omission of a third party.
- By participating in the Finder App Customer Research, you agree to keep confidential, and not use or disclose (or permit any unauthorised use or disclosure of) any of our confidential information without our prior written consent, except where required by law.
- We are not an employment agency or labour hire business and Participants are not our employees, contractors, partners or agents.
- The laws of the state of New South Wales govern the Finder App Customer Research.
Finder App Customer Research Participant
More guides on Finder
Leave a Review Terms and Conditions
Finder is giving away a $200 Mastercard gift card to one Finder member who writes a review on reviews.io during the month of November.
Score with your Credit Score Terms and Conditions
Finder is giving away a $250.00 Mastercard Gift Card on the first Monday of each month to one lucky member who checked their credit score in the prior month.
Christmas countdown: 14 million Australians already preparing for silly season
With the pandemic leaving many watching their money, Finder reveals the top 10 ways consumers are saving money this Christmas.
Finder announces launch of unique comparison and budgeting app
Find out how you can get on the waitlist for the Finder app.
NT Health Insurance
Read our guide to health insurance and health funds specific to residents of the Northern Territory.
Health Insurance Tasmania
Guide to finding health insurance for those living in Tasmania.
Health Insurance Victoria
If you’re looking for private health insurance in Victoria, compare the most popular health funds in your state and how much it costs to take out cover.
Health Insurance WA
Check out our list of the most popular health funds in WA and see how private health cover costs in WA compare with the rest of the country.
Compare electricity and gas plans in Sydney and NSW
Keep on top of rising energy bills. Compare and switch to a cheaper provider within minutes.
Ask an Expert