ZayZoon is a wages-on-demand finance platform that allows employees to access up to $200 of their earned wages at a time, ahead of payday. ZayZoon is free to sign up to for employers and only charges a flat fee of $5 to employees for using the service.
3 things you should know about this product:
- Access up to $200 at a time
- Free for employers
- Interest free
|flat fee starting from $5
Main points to consider with ZayZoon
ZayZoon allows employees to access their wages on demand. This can help them to better manage their cash flow and make up for any shortfalls or unexpected expenses between pay cheques. ZayZoon integrates with corporate payroll/HCM systems to allow employees to securely create an account, from which they can request their pay early if they choose.
ZayZoon funds all early pay requests, with no liability to employers. And because the service is employee paid, there are also no additional overhead for employers for this service, though they can opt to subsidise the benefit if they wish.
ZayZoon also features a financial wellness platform – ZayU – that is available to all employees, regardless of whether they choose to access wage funding or not. This platform links directly to employees' bank accounts and tracks their spending, offering alerts when balances are low to help customers avoid overdraft fees.
Features of ZayZoon
- Loan amount. Access up to $200 at a time.
- Access wages on demand. Get access to your wages as you earn them.
- Available 24/7. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
- Interest free. This service only charges a flat $5 fee.
- Financial wellness platform. Get access to ZayZoon's ZayU platform that offers spending insights and alerts you when your balance is low.
- No credit checks. ZayZoon does not check your credit score.
- Free. This service is free for employers to sign up to, though you can opt to subsidise employee benefits if you choose.
- Reduce employee turnover. ZayZoon reports a 29% reduction in employee turnover as a result of its service.
- No liability. Funds are automatically recovered on the next pay run and there's no liability or risk to the employer.
- Seamless integration. ZayZoon is the easiest and fastest wages-on-demand solution for employers and integrates seamlessly with payroll/HRIS.
How much will ZayZoon cost?
- Flat fee. This service charges a flat $5 fee to employees who wish to access their wages ahead of payday.
What are the pros and cons of ZayZoon?
- Quick access to your money. You can access your wages as you earn them, without having to wait for pay day.
- Available 24/7. You can access your pay any time you want, regardless of the day or hour.
- Fee applies. Employees will have to pay a fee of $5 per transaction. While it may not seem a lot, fees tend to add up.
- Access only up to $200. You can only access up to $200 of your wages. This may not be enough to pay for some emergencies.
If your employer already offers ZayZoon, there are no further eligibility requirements that need to be met in order for you to utilise this service. You can simply create an account and start accessing your wages early.
For more information on and to compare pay-on-demand services, please visit our guide.
Compare other Pay on demand
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked