Finder Travel is giving away 50 x $100 RedBalloon vouchers on Facebook and Instagram as part of the finder Flash Sale. Read the terms and conditions below.
To enter via Facebook: Go to the Finder Travel Facebook page, find the competition post, and tell us in 25 words or less about the best travel deal you've ever scored.
To enter via Instagram: Post a pic of the best travel deal you've scored and don't forget to add the #finderflashsale hashtag so we can find it.
By entering this competition, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. This is a game of skill and the Promoter will identify winners based on the quality of the submissions made in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person. In the event of multiple entries, only the first will be valid.
- Promotion commences on 19/02/2018. Entries close 8AM AEDST 01/03/2018, unless extended by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to close the competition earlier without warning. Entrants will be direct message through Facebook or Instagram. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- The FIFTY (50) winning entries will receive ONE (1) RedBalloon voucher valued at $100 AUD. The prize will be emailed to the winner via the email address provided at time of notification of winning.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is finder.com.au Pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 785 121) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.