Up to 50% off: We Made Too Much
Popular yoga-inspired athletic apparel brand Lululemon is top of mind when it comes to yoga pants and crop tops to get sweaty in, and this year’s Boxing Day sales will be the perfect opportunity to stock up on the goods. Because new activewear is definitely needed in preparation for those New Year’s resolutions to keep fit and healthy. Right?
The Canadian-born premium athleisure brand is a celebrity favourite often spotted on the likes of Kim Kardashian and Rosie Huntington-Whitely. So if they wear it, we should too.
For all the sales head to the Boxing Day sales page, or scroll down for the Lululemon Boxing Day offers.
Popular Lululemon coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|23 Jul 2021||Up to 50% off: We Made Too Much||********|
|14 Jul 2021||Up to 30% off women's activewear||********|
|25 Jun 2021||Up to 45% off men's clothing & accessories||********|
|27 Jun 2021||FREE shipping and FREE returns on all orders||********|
What does Lululemon sell?
Lululemon is first and foremost your go-to brand for anything yoga and running-related, as well as swimming, cardio, and studio-based sweaty-stuff.
Stocking women’s and men’s apparel and accessories you will find everything from tops, crops, shorts, pants, skirts, swim bottoms and dresses to socks and underwear, yoga mats, water bottles and jackets and hoodies.
The brand prides itself on the technical aspect of the fabric and craftsmanship in the quality of products produced.
What are Lululemon’s trading hours?
The trading hours differ between each store and will often change during peak season periods such as Christmas. Please find below the opening hours for stores in capital cities across Australia here.
Boxing Day sales shopping tips
Follow our guide to ensure you get the best bang for your buck when the Lululemon Boxing Day sales roll around.
- Subscribe to the Finder newsletter. By signing up to receive our newsletter you will be kept in the loop with all deals and information around Boxing Day sales 2021. You’ll find the email subscription box below.
- Set yourself a budget, and stick to it! The most important rule before you start your Boxing Day sale shopping spree, decide on what you can afford and don’t overspend. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment and splurge on things you don’t really need.
- Make a list. Take a minute or two to go through your activewear wardrobe and take note of what you’re missing. This is the perfect time to be out with the old and in with the new.
- Know your size. The next time you pass by a Lululemon boutique, pop in and try on a few pieces to get to know your size. That way you’ll save yourself the hassle of having to return anything that doesn’t fit.
- Add to your wish-list in advance. If you’re serious about Boxing Day sales do yourself a favour and spend the time going through the website in advance. Come the morning of the sale you’ll be able to process your order right away - eliminating the chance of missing out those sell-out items.
What are some alternative sites like Lululemon?
If Lululemon doesn’t quite take your fancy, there are a number of retailers and brands that you can shop for similar styles at a range of different prices.
1. THE ICONIC
THE ICONIC offers a wide range on-trend activewear for men and women across different brands that are similar to Lululemon.
THE ICONIC has made a name for itself as the go-to online fashion store with top brands, a wide range, and excellent shipping policies for customers all over Australia. The activewear section stocks clothing, shoes and accessories for men and women who like to move it, and look good at the same time. Brands include Nike, 2XU, Running Bare, Calvin Klein and adidas.
- Returns accepted within 30-days
- 3-hour delivery to Sydney metropolitan areas
- Free delivery on orders of $50 or more
2. Lorna Jane
She has ALL the latest styles in activewear for women. Guaranteed.
Long-time Aussie favourite Lorna Jane offers a wide range of fashion-forward workout gear for women in a range of styles, colours and sizes both in-store and online.
- This brand is dedicated to activewear for women
- Become a member for free and gain access to exclusive sales
- Free delivery on orders $150 or more to Australia and New Zealand
Surfstitch is a great Aussie alternative site to shop for your activewear fit-kit.
SurfStitch literally has hundreds of surf and skate brands on its site, including a large sale section. Browse the activewear section for a selection of exercise clothes with that signature, laid-back Australian style.
- 100-day returns on full priced items
- 30-day returns on sale items
- Free express delivery to most Australian cities on orders over $25
The iconic Aussie label is one of Australia’s favourite places to go for activewear.
Bonds is an Australian icon that's been producing and delivering casual wear, underwear and sportswear with that unique Aussie flavour for over 100 years. Bonds is based in Australia and keeps its price points relatively low, while still producing high quality items. It’s a great alternative to Lululemon if you’re looking for a more affordable option.
- Free standard shipping on all items Australia wide (2–5 business days). No minimum required.
- Online order tracking available
- Express shipping available for $9.95 (1–2 working days)
- 30-days returns
The super brand for athletes and fashion-savvy activewear shoppers.
Nike is a leading sports store that sells a wide range of fashionable and inspiring athlete equipment, apparel, and accessories.
- Free shipping on orders of $100 or more
- Free same-day delivery in Melbourne
- Become a Nike Member for express checkout and order tracking
ASOS stocks top activewear brands like Nike, Adidas and Puma.
While ASOS might not have a dedicated activewear section, it does stock heaps of items from activewear lines including running shoes, leggings, hoodies and more.
- Free delivery on orders of $40 or more
- 28 day returns
- 10% student discount
Bohemian American fashion label Free People now supplies activewear worldwide.
Free People an American fashion label that has been around since the 70s. It’s known globally for its high quality apparel with a whimsical, bohemian twist. Now, fans of Free People can also get clothes for exercising in the online store’s new movement section. The clothes are designed with specifics in mind – browse through the yoga, dance, surf and run categories.
- Free standard shipping for orders of US$100 or more (arrives in 6–12 days)
- Express shipping available for US$10 (arrives in 3–6 days)
- Sign up to the newsletter for free shipping on your first order
8. Rebel Sport
Shop online with one of Australia’s leading exercise retailers.
With over 90 retail locations across the country and a customer focused online store, Rebel Sport is a leader in the Australian online market, providing activewear and exercise equipment for men and women. Rebel stocks a range of swimwear, footwear, and sporting equipment, as well as clothing and leisure products.
- Order tracking available
- Shipping takes 2–10 days for small items and 3–10 days for larger items
- Loyalty program provides subscribers with benefits like VIP deals and preferred pricing
Image source: Instagram
Ask an Expert