THE ICONIC is an home-grown fashion favourite in Australia - and now you can save a fortune with THE ICONIC discount codes & coupons.
THE ICONIC's collection of brands is hard to beat. You can pick up items from popular designer labels such as Camilla & Marc, or find a bargain with River Island, New Look or MinkPink. THE ICONIC has recently gotten into the fitness game too, so you can pick up a new pair of Skechers or an Ivy Park hoodie via THE ICONIC Sport.
THE ICONIC discount codes for October 2016
30% off over 20,000 styles
Get 30% off 20,000 styles at THE ICONIC. While stocks last.
Show code & visit siteEV****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
70% off footwear
THE ICONIC is offering up to 70% off footwear in their end of season clearance sale. While stocks last.
10% off THE ICONIC Exclusive labels
Get 10% off exclusives at THE ICONIC. Minimum spend is $79. Only on full price items from Atmos&Here, Zalora, Zalora Basics, H-Wood, Spurr, Spurr Basics, Staple Superior and Double Oak Mills. T&Cs apply.
Show code & visit siteIC****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Free Overnight Shipping over AUD $50
Get free shipping when you spend over $50 at The Iconic.
What's hot at THE ICONIC right now?
THE ICONIC is ideal for any shopping spree but there are definitely a certain few items we wouldn't go anywhere else for. So what exactly is THE ICONIC nailing right now?
Here are our top picks:
90s retro trends:
Think lots of denim, crop tops, slip dresses over t-shirts and logo-emblazoned sweats from Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein et al.
From studded leather styles to shiny, patent heels, we all need at least one pair of good ankle boots for winter.
Athleisure is most definitely still a thing. With THE ICONIC Sport launching earlier this year, you're covered for all sorts of sportswear - including Adidas, Nike, Lorna Jane and Ivy Park pieces.
What else does THE ICONIC sell?
How to use your coupon code for THE ICONIC
Follow these simple steps to get a decent discount off your order:
- Determine which offer you want to use from the above list. Copy the code to your computer's clipboard.
- Visit THE ICONIC and choose the fashions items you wish to purchase. Select the relevant size (if applicable) and then click 'Add to bag'.
- Once you have selected all the items you wish to buy, click on 'My Bag' located at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Now confirm the items and be sure that they match the conditions.
- Click on 'Enter a coupon code' and paste the desired code.
- Press 'Redeem' and the code will be applied.
- Ensure the discount is applied to the total and select 'Buy now' to make payment and finalise your purchase
Note: Offers and discount codes have terms and conditions along with a strict expiry date. Ensure that all conditions are met in order to receive the discount.
THE ICONIC free shipping and returns
How long does THE ICONIC take to deliver?
Options range from 3-hour delivery (for Sydney and Melbourne) to a few working days for New Zealand orders.
FREE delivery in Australia
Place an order from THE ICONIC by 5pm AEST/AEDT on a business day and receive your order as early as the next business day. Plus, it's FREE! Simply spend over $50 and you won't pay for standard delivery.
FREE shipping to New Zealand
Spend over $50 in a single transaction from THE ICONIC and you can have your items shipped to New Zealand for free. Standard timeframes for delivery of clothing to New Zealand is 2-4 working days.
If you are located in Sydney and want your order really fast, elect 'I Want It In 3HRS' in the checkout process. This service comes at a small additional fee of $9.95 and is only available for orders placed before 5pm AEST/AEDT on business days.Upgrade to 3-hour delivery in Sydney!
Get your package delivery to The Collection Bar
You can choose to have your delivery sent to The Collection Bar in Broadway Shopping Centre, Sydney. The advantage? If you try it on and it doesn't fit, you can return it there.
THE ICONIC Returns
THE ICONIC gives you a generous 100 days to return unwanted items. Simply follow these steps:
- Visit the 'My Account' section on THE ICONIC's website
- Click 'Initiate Return'.
- Select the items you wish to return
- Press 'Return' at the end of the page and a return form will be displayed
- Print off the return label and place onto the package you want to return
- Place it in an Australia Post mailbox (if it will fit) or drop it at an Australia Post shop
You will receive a confirmation email and the refund should be made within 10 working days
Where is THE ICONIC warehouse?
The distribution centre is in Wetherill Park, Sydney. All returns must be mailed to the warehouse following the process above.
What do I need to know about THE ICONIC?
THE ICONIC has offered a change in Australian online retail. This is because it provides industry-leading customer service, including:
- A massive range. THE ICONIC offers over 500 brands and 15,000 products.
- 3-hour Sydney metro delivery available
- FREE overnight shipping. Simply spend over $20 and THE ICONIC will ship your goods to you overnight.
- FREE 100-day returns. If you're not happy with your purchase or didn't get the right size, you have 100 days to return your items for a full refund. Even the return shipping is paid for!
While the majority of shoppers love THE ICONIC, some users did not have a positive experience:
- Some items were reported to have been in poor condition. In such cases, you will be able to return the item for a refund.
- List prices are not always the cheapest. We suggest always looking for a discount code before making a purchase.
- Coupon codes don't work for all brands. Coupons are not eligible on items from G-STAR RAW, Jets, Tony Bianco, Nike, Sass & Bide or items sent from a delivery partner. If in doubt, check with THE ICONIC's customer service team
THE ICONIC Instagram
Follow THE ICONIC's Instagram for non-stop #outfitinspo paired with simple and fresh flat lays. Pus there's a smattering of cute animal snaps and travel pics thrown in for good measure. The social team at THE ICONIC often highlight some hot favourites that are in stock, so it's a great way of seeing which new Senso boots or Tommy Hilfiger denim is now available - without having to check the website every day.