Enjoy the latest fashion trends from General Pants, as well as major discounts when you use promo codes.
General Pants is your all-inclusive fashion store, offering the latest in cutting edge style and clothing design. They offer a range of fashion items for men and women including pants, dresses, tops, shoes, accessories, and much more.
The online fashion store is all about style and gives you access to a wide range of designers and brands. You can shop conveniently with online tools (including a size guide) to help you get the right clothes into your virtual shopping basket. You can also sign up for General Pants VIP mailing list to stay up to date on the newest arrivals, sales and more.
General Pants promo codes and discount vouchers for December 2017
|FREE shipping with any order||
|Get FREE shipping with any order at General Pants. T&Cs apply.||
|Sign up and get 20% off your next order||
|Sign up now and get 20% off your next order when you spend over $100 at General Pants. T&Cs apply.||
|Basics Now: 2 For $40||
|Up to 60% off in the sale||Get up to 60% off in the General pants sale.||
|Student Discount - 10% off||Students get 10% off at General Pants.||
|General Pants - Free Delivery||Get free delivery on all orders over $75 at General Pants.||
Top items from General Pants
Pros and cons of General Pants
- Free shipping.The store offers free shipping on all orders above $75. This may be reduced if you have the right promo code.
- Quick deliveries. Delivery of orders is very fast and the store dispatches orders on the same day if the order is made early. Same day deliveries are available.
- Great selection.There is a great selection of clothing items from some of the best brands. You are not only assured of style, but great quality as well.
- VIP mailing.The store offers mail subscriptions for customers who want VIP access to the new arrivals, sales and much more.
- Exclusive items. General Pants offers exclusive items to customers, which means you can acquire items that are truly unique.
- Multiple payment avenues. There are a few different ways you can pay for your purchase at the online store, including credit card, PayPal or with a gift card.
- Shipping restrictions. Free shipping is limited to orders of a certain value, which can be restrictive to some customers who don’t have much to order.
Shipping guide for General Pants
General Pants deliver locally all over Australia and internationally as well. Orders are dispatched using Parcel Post or Australia Post Express. You don’t have to pay for shipping if your order is above $75, however, orders of less than $75 will be charged a flat shipping fee of $10.
Orders made before 14:00 on business days are delivered on the next business day, although this is limited to capital cities and major areas. Deliveries are also not made during public holidays. General Pants sends an order confirmation email with a tracking number.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for General Pants
General Pants makes it easy for customers to return orders they are unsatisfied with. You can fill out an online form to return an item via the online store, or you can return your purchase by taking it to one of their 45 stores. You will only need to carry the receipt with you and they will handle the rest.
General Pants offers a returns guarantee, meaning you are entitled to a refund or exchange if you are delivered an incorrect or damaged item. You can also return an item if you change your mind, but this needs to be done within 10 days of receiving your order, or 40 days for international orders.
About General Pants
Previously owned by Surf Dive ‘n’ Ski, General Pants is now owned by Billabong International Company. This store gives you the best of the latest trends and offers its customers exclusive access to designer styles with their VIP subscriptions. General Pants has clothing for both men and women, including everything from cardigans to jumpsuits, shirts, tees, dresses, shoes, pants, accessories and much more. The store sells clothes from some of the best designer brands in the world, such as: Dr Denim, Clarks, AM Eyewear, B.Bam, Monochrome and others.
As of April 2014, the group operates 47 stores across NSW, VIC, QLD, SA and WA.