20% off full-priced items
We have 7 General Pants promo codes available
What's the latest discount code from General Pants?
The latest deal we have from General Pants was added in. 20% off full-priced items.
What's the highest discount deal from General Pants today?
The highest discount deal you can get from General Pants today is 20%.
What's the most popular deal from General Pants this week?
We have a total of 6 deals available for General Pants today. However, the most popular deal from General Pants is the 20% off full-priced items. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
How do I use my General Pants promo code?
Which payment methods can I use at General Pants?
Which buy now pay later services can I use at General Pants?
Plus there's free shipping if you spend over $50 and there is a 30 days returns window, for your peace of mind.
Does General Pants have free shipping?
General Pants delivers locally all over Australia and internationally as well. Orders are dispatched using Parcel Post or Australia Post Express.
There is free shipping in Australia for General Pants for orders over $50. For orders under this, the delivery fee is $8 for Standard delivery which generally takes 3-5 business days. General Pants offers free Express delivery for orders over $150. The price for Express shipping under $150 is $12. Express delivery is expected to take just 1-2 business days.
General Pants pros and cons
- Free shipping. The store offers free shipping on all orders above $50. This may be reduced if you have the right promo code.
- Quick deliveries. Delivery of orders is very fast and the store dispatches orders on the same day if the order is made early. Same day deliveries are available.
- Great selection. There is a great selection of clothing items from some of the best brands. You are not only assured of style, but great quality as well.
- VIP mailing. The store offers mail subscriptions for customers who want VIP access to the new arrivals, sales and much more.
- Exclusive items. General Pants offers exclusive items to customers, which means you can acquire items that are truly unique.
- Multiple payment avenues. There are a few different ways you can pay for your purchase at the online store, including credit card, PayPal or with a gift card.
- Shipping restrictions. Free shipping is limited to orders of a certain value, which can be restrictive to some customers who don't have much to order.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for General Pants
General Pants makes it easy for customers to return orders they are unsatisfied with. You can fill out an online form to return an item via the online store, or you can return your purchase by taking it to one of the 42 stores. You will only need to carry the receipt with you and they will handle the rest.
General Pants offers the guarantee of a return, meaning you are entitled to a refund or exchange if you are delivered an incorrect or damaged item. You can also return an item if you change your mind, but this needs to be done within 10 days of receiving your order, or 40 days for international orders.
What forms of payment does General Pants accept?
- American Express
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2022. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you. We've also found another 6 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these General Pants deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best General Pants offers available today.
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert