Extra 30% off: The Designer Sale
- Free shipping over $50
We have 15 David Jones promo codes available
What's the latest discount code from David Jones?
The latest deal we have from David Jones was added in June 2021. Extra 30% off: The Designer Sale.
What's the highest discount deal from David Jones today?
The highest discount deal you can get from David Jones today is 30%.
What's the most popular deal from David Jones this week?
We have a total of 15 deals available for David Jones today. However, the most popular deal from David Jones is the Extra 30% off: The Designer Sale. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
Here are the amazing brands you can get from David Jones
Want to know how to use your promo codes?
Does David Jones have Afterpay?
Yes, David Jones has Afterpay. That means you can get your items sent to you immediately, but pay them off in four equal installments over an eight week period. While the service is interest-free, keep in mind that you will incur a $10 late fee each time you fail to pay on time, so be sure to keep your bank account topped up. You can learn more about Afterpay here.
Which payment methods can I use at David Jones?
Which buy now pay later services can I use at David Jones?
Plus there's free shipping if you spend over $50 and there is a 60 days returns window, for your peace of mind.
David Jones Review | Pros and Cons
- Respected retailer: It’s no secret that DJs is well-known and well-respected as an Australian department store.
- Loyalty cards and points: David Jones has two types of cards: the David Jones AMEX and the David Jones store card, both of which allow you to collect points and cash in on members offers – including free standard delivery on purchases. And yes, if you’re a DJs AMEX cardholder, you can shop with your points.
- Free delivery: Purchases $50 or more that are posted via standard mail will be delivered for free (exceptions apply). Alternatively, you can opt for the ‘click and collect’ in-store delivery method, which means you can get your product sooner. Postage fee-free.
- Brand names: David Jones is all about brand names, high designer brand names as well as the up-and-comers.
- Personal shopping: Prestigious doesn’t even begin to describe DJs. They offer a personal shopping experience for customers.
- Gift cards: Stuck for a gift? David Jones has flexible options for gift cards.
- Easy returns: So long as your item is returned with proof of purchase and in original/re-saleable condition, David Jones may grant a return for exchange, refund, or store credit. Acceptance of returns is at the store’s discretion as per their returns policy. If you purchase your item online, you don’t have to return it by this method – you can return it in-store.
- Gift wrapping: All DJs AMEX and store cardholders can opt for ‘free gift wrapping’ of their purchase during the checkout – taking one more stress out of the present-shopping experience. If you don’t hold these cards, you can still have your item gift wrapped for an additional $9.95.
- Delivery costs: Unlike some retailers, David Jones charges for delivery, so it’s important to review your purchase at the end before you hit the payment button to avoid paying more than you anticipated. On the upside, you can save on delivery costs by choosing the ‘click and collect’ option and pick up your purchases from your local store.
- Personal shopping restrictions: While DJs offers personal shopping experience with the stylists, this is pre-booked and only available in-store.
Shipping guide for David Jones
David Jones offers a variety of delivery and shipping methods for Australians. These include:
- Click & Collect: Yes, DJs does complimentary in-store pickups. This is available at most of their stores and allows you to pre-purchase your item and NOT have to worry about delivery times or charges.
- Standard delivery: National delivery takes between three and seven days. It’s complimentary on purchases made with a David Jones American Express or Storecard, and on purchases of $50 or more (excludes gift cards, flowers and Wine Club purchases). If your purchase is less than $50, you’ll be charged a standard, flat-rate of $10 per order. For gift card only purchases, a standard flat rate of $5 is charged.
- National express delivery: This is charged at a flat rate of $12 per order, and means next-day delivery so long as you place your order by 4pm on weekdays. Otherwise, your item will be delivered within two business days.
- Sydney same day: For $15, all orders for delivery within the Sydney metropolitan area that are placed before 1pm on a weekday can be fulfilled that day before 6pm. You can also order before 4pm to receive your item between 6pm and 9pm.
- Sydney Saturday delivery: For $15, you can place an order before 1pm to have your purchase arrive before 6pm.
- Standard bulky delivery: Any excessively bulky or large items like furniture and beds are delivered from the manufacturer, not a DJs store. You’ll need to organise delivery times with the manufacture to fulfil such orders. These are charged at different rates depending on the size and weight of the items, plus the location they're being delivered to. The fee will be calculated at check-out.
- Future delivery: If you'd like your item to come on a preferred date in the future, you can request a time and day (between Monday and Friday) for $12.
- Parcel pick-up: You can collect your order from an Australia Post Office or parcel locker, whilst the website offers this as a complimentary service there are fees for selected delivery services that may apply.
Determined to make sure that all orders are fulfilled to the highest standard, David Jones provides tracking details where possible, allows friends and family to collect your item (for Click & Collect purchases) so long as they provide the necessary documentation and ID, allows you to nominate to have you order left unattended in a safe place of your choosing at your home if you’re not able to be home to meet the delivery, AND allows you to delay the delivery of your item (weekends and public holidays excluded) to ensure you can be there to meet delivery if desired.
Returns, exchanges, and refunds for David Jones
Again, this couldn’t be simpler. Returns, exchanges, and refunds are all available for change of mind, or if the item is faulty or not to the description. In order to be eligible for a return, you must provide your proof of purchase, and the item must be in a saleable condition (all original tags, labels, and packaging must be intact, and the item must not have been worn or used). It’s important to note that some items cannot be returned for change of mind, these include gift cards, custom made and altered items, personal care items, music, DVDs, computer software and accessories, earrings for pierced ears, pillows, perishable foods, and items purchased from David Jones warehouse outlets. These items can, however, be returned if they are found to be faulty, damaged, not as described, not doing what they’re supposed to be doing or are under manufacturer’s warranty. All returns are accepted at the discretion of the store in compliance with their returns policy.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- ASOS is offering Up to 70% off everything. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 13 deals available from ASOS.
- Princess Polly is offering Up to 70% off + extra 5% off student discount. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in August 2021. We've also found another 15 deals available from Princess Polly.
- Boohoo is offering 50% off standard shipping. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in July 2021. We've also found another 13 deals available from Boohoo .
How did we pick these David Jones deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best David Jones offers available today.
More guides on Finder
Last-minute Father’s Day 2021 gift ideas
If you've left your Father's Day gift shopping until the last minute, you still have time to snap up these great gifts.
Father’s Day 2021: Cheap gifts under $50
Looking for a Father's Day gift on a budget? Check out these affordable gift ideas that will set you back just under $50.
Here’s when Kim Kardashian’s brand SKIMS will launch into David Jones Australia
Kim Kardashian's highly coveted brand, Skims will be launching into David Jones and, be still, my beating heart.
Best fashion sales of the week: Witchery, gorman + more
Bag up to 60% off at Witchery, 50% off at gorman and 40% off at THE ICONIC for a limited time.
Google Store promo codes September 2021
Explore the latest and greatest Google Store discount codes here and save big on Google-made hardware today.
The 7 best International Lipstick Day 2021 deals and offers
Prepare to pucker up with free lipstick offers from MAC, Aveda and Giorgio Armani.
KitchenAid discount codes September 2021
Get food for thought from KitchenAid’s range of kitchen goods and homewares. Everything you need to cook up a storm is here!
Riot Art and Craft promo codes September 2021
Explore the latest and greatest Riot Art and Craft promo codes here and save big on craft supplies today.
Easy Shed discount codes September 2021
For garden sheds, garages, workshops and more Easy Shed has you covered. All have a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind.
Best fashion sales of the week: Myer, Seed Heritage + more
Top offers include up to 50% off at Bonds, 40% off sale styles at Seed Heritage and up to 40% off at Myer.
Ask an Expert