Save big when you next shop online with Big W discount codes.
Part of Woolworths Limited, Big W is no doubt a household name, renowned for its low prices and wide range products.
If you don’t have a Big W nearby, but want to take advantage of the savings the department store chain offers, you can shop for the whole range online and have your purchases sent to your door.
Big W Sale Offers and Promotions for May 2019
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|21 May 2019||50% off site-wide (new customers)||BHN****|
|24 May 2019||30% off 45,000+ items||FRE****|
|22 May 2019||$15 off first and second box||CAC****|
|20 May 2019||10% off everything||FIN****|
|15 May 2019||10% off full-price (new customers only)||ASO****|
Pros and cons of Big W
- Rewards program. Shoppers can earn loyalty points when they use a Woolworths Every Rewards card to shop with Big W .
- Free delivery on DVDs and Blu-rays. Any item from the DVD and Blu-ray store is eligible for free delivery across Australia.
- Free collection service. Online orders can be collected for free from one of more than 200 Big W or Woolworths stores around Australia.
- 30 day returns. Change of mind returns are accepted 30 days after the delivery date, with some exceptions.
- Gift cards are not accepted online. Holders of a WISH Gift Card are not able to use the card as a payment method when shopping online. Gift cards are only accepted in store.
How does Big W shipping and delivery work?
Orders are shipped with Australia Post. The estimated shipping times and charges are visible under the tab “Stock Levels, Delivery & Collection Options” on the products page.
DVD and Blu-ray products are delivered for free across Australia. Free collection is also available from Big W and Woolworths stores as part of the Simply Collect service.
What forms of payment does Big W accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
Big W returns, refunds and exchanges
If you change your mind about a purchase you can return within 30 days of the delivery date provided the item is in a new, resalable condition, with the original packing and tags attached, is not covered under a manufacturer's warranty, and is not a personalised item. Products under a manufacturer's warranty, or faulty items should be returned directly to the manufacturer, but you can contact Big W customer service to help with this process.
About Big W
Big W was founded in the 1960s by Woolworths Ltd as a variety store to complement Woolworths supermarkets. In 1976, the first Big W standalone store opened in Tamworth and another 13 stores were opened within two years. The separation of Big W and Woolworths supermarkets started in 1989. By 2013, there were 179 Big W stores trading across Australia.