Athletes of Australia, it's time to shop for sporting footwear, apparel, equipment, and clothing at Nike's online store.
OK so you don't really have to be an athlete to shop at Nike. You can also be an enthusiast, or just a fan of its innovative and trendsetting designs. Nike, as you likely already know, is a leading sports store that sells a wide range of fashionable and inspiring athlete equipment, apparel, and accessories. Since its inception, the company has dedicated itself to providing athletes worldwide with affordable and high quality sporting gear.
Track, basketball, cricket, soccer. Whatever your sport of choice, Nike offers leading brands on clothes and equipment for both men and women. Searching for a sports bag? Nike has it. How about a cap or hat? They do that, too. With so many products designed to enhance your sporting experience, Nike will have you performing at your peak (and looking stylish while you're at it) in next to no time.
Current Nike Store promo codes and discount vouchers
How do I use my Nike Store promo code?
How do I use my Nike Store promo code?
- Browse through our Nike promo codes and click on one you like to copy it. You’ll automatically be redirected to the Nike online store.
- Look through the categories on the Nike Store and click on an item you're interested in ordering. You can use the search tab on top of your screen to search for a specific item.
- Once you find what you are looking for, click on it to see the description and choose the quantity and colour you want.
- Click on ‘Add To Cart’ to add the item to your shopping list. You can then add more items through this process and click on ‘View Cart’ to see all the items ordered and their prices.
- Once you are done shopping, click on ‘Checkout’ to provide your billing and shipping information.
- Enter your Nike promo code in the area indicated below and click on ‘Apply Coupon’ to receive the discount on your order.
- Finalise your order by processing your payment.
Congratulations! You’ve saved on your Nike purchase using a Nike promo code.
Top picks from Nike Store
Pros and cons of Nike Store
- Wide range of sports products. The Nike Store offers a wide range of products that suit the sporting and training needs of both male and female athletes. Customers can shop for anything including; sports shoes, training equipment, sporting accessories, and other forms of apparel and equipment.
- Quality Guarantee. Nike prides itself in providing products of great quality, and they are prepared to compensate customers for goods that are not of acceptable quality or that are damaged on delivery. The company has a flexible returns policy which allows you to return faulty, change of mind goods, and goods that do not fit the description offered at the online site for a refund or replacement.
- Nike loyalty club. Nike Store rewards members with member-only offers and other perks not available to non-members. By signing up to be a Nike Store member, you will enjoy express checkout, easy order tracking, and free shipping for orders above $100.
- Shipping restrictions. There are limited shipping options, with the only available one costing you a flat $7.95.
Shipping guide for Nike Store
Orders at Nike Store are processed on weekdays, with ones made early in the day (by 1pm) being shipped to customers that same day. Packages can only be shipped to Australian addresses, and all packages require a signature to confirm delivery.
The cost of shipping via reliable couriers within Australia is $7.95, however orders above $100 are shipped for free. Orders will not be delivered on public holidays. Customers have the ability to track their order, and see whether it's been dispatched, as well as find out its approximate delivery time.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Nike Store
Online orders at Nike Store may be returned within 30 days of shipping, although some exceptions may apply. Nike members and guests can initiate the return process at the company website using their member account or the return link, which is provided with your purchase.
To successfully have a return approved, the item has to be unworn, unwashed, and in its original packaging. Customised items cannot be returned unless they are damaged, while faulty goods can be replaced or refunded at no added cost to the customer. If you change your mind about an item ordered, you can return for a refund or an exchange so long as it's in a re-salable condition.