Score huge savings across a range of top retailers in Hobart this Boxing Day.
Boxing Day offers some of the best sales we see all year, making it the perfect time to stock up on what you need for the year ahead. Deciding when and where to shop, though, can be a challenge. For the biggest deals, popular retailers and department stores are your best bet as they tend to pull out all the stops to beat their competition, which is great news for the rest of us!
Where to shop the Boxing Day sales in Hobart
It's easy to get overwhelmed on Boxing Day, so let us be your guide. We've found the top places to shop across Hobart to ensure you snag the best deals. You can also visit our main Boxing Day sales page for more information on all the deals retailers are offering this year.
Trading hours: 10:00am–5:00pm
Northgate Shopping Centre
Trading hours: 9:00am-5:00pm
Cat and Fiddle Arcade
Trading hours: 7:30am-5:30pm
One City Centre
Trading hours: The opening hours of each store vary. Check out Centrepoint's store directory page for more information on each individual retailer.
The popularity of online shopping has exploded in recent years as more and more stores offer a convenient and user-friendly experience for customers. Staying at home to browse on Boxing Day can seem like a pretty tempting option. Online shoppers miss the crowds and might even benefit from early-bird sales.
Here are some of our best deals available now
Popular Boxing Day deals AU coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|31 May 2019||Up to 40% off clearance sale||********|
What can you hope to buy on Boxing Day?
After the busy Christmas season, many people take the opportunity to get something special for themselves or purchase items they'll need for the year ahead. Think about any expensive purchases you'll need to make over the next year and see if you can grab them for a bargain on Boxing Day.
How to get the most out of the Boxing Day sales
- Pick your focus. Do you need clothes, homewares or electronics? Make a note of the stores you plan on visiting based on the kind of products you will be shopping for. If you need a bit of everything, think about hitting the department stores first.
- Do your research to find the best sales. Many stores (particularly online) start their Boxing Day sales early. Others will continue the sale period for a few days after. Research the stores you want to visit and find out their sale dates and trading hours.
- Make a budget. Decide how much money you want to spend during the sales and stick to it!
- Keep up your energy levels. Get a good sleep the night before and don’t forget to stop for breaks. Grab a coffee or a sandwich in between stores to refresh and take stock of your progress. Don’t forget to bring a bottle of water!
- The fashion pieces to buy before your friends do this Boxing Day 2018
- Best Boxing Day sales for homewares and furniture 2018
- Boxing Day 2019: Best tech buys if you know nothing about tech
- The cult beauty products to buy during the Boxing Day sales 2018
- The best fashion sales with free shipping worth shopping this Boxing Day 2018