Boxing Day clothing sales 2020
Getting ready to splash some serious cash on fashion this year? We’ve got the 411 on hundreds of retailers. Scroll through to see which sales have already started.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
26 December is one of the best days marked on the fashion calendar. Boxing Day clothing sales remain a go-to for savvy shoppers who want to score serious bargains. Retailers are clearing out stock to gear up for the new season ahead and everything needs to go.
With the rise of online shopping we can kiss those manic scenes of shopping centre mayhem goodbye and browse from the comfort of the couch.
Whether you’ve had your eye on a pair of Valentino shoes or this season’s most coveted bag, sit tight and treat yourself in the Boxing Day sales. You deserve it.
These sales are available now:
Popular Womens Clothing & Accessories coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|20 Oct 2020||15% off full-price items||MID****|
|7 Oct 2020||10% off everything||FIN****|
|5 Oct 2020||10% off orders over $75||FIN****|
|17 Sep 2020||15% off site-wide||FIN****|
|15 Sep 2020||Extra 15% off everything||AFF****|
Which retailers do we predict will have big sales this year?
All the major players will take part in Boxing Day sales; it’s important for retailers to clear out the old and bring in the new. You can expect to see sales from the following:
Is it worth buying clothing in the sales online?
Absolutely! Boxing Day sales are definitely worth waiting for. Retailers offer major discounts on a silver platter and it’s the perfect time of year to nab yourself a bargain. Here are some things to consider come sale day.
- Take a minute to look through your wardrobe (right to the very back!) and take note of what’s missing from the essentials list. Sure, you might come across something that catches your eye while you’re browsing the sales but this is your chance to stock up on the must-haves with major discounts.
- Do a little research and get to know your size across your favourite brands (if you don’t already).
- Prepare wishlists with your favourite retailers. Spend time pre-Boxing Day sales trawling your go-to sites and saving what you love in the right size - all ready to shop the moment Boxing Day sales go live. Leaving it until the sale is live could mean missing out on those fancy shoes you’ve been eyeing off.
- Make a budget and stick to it. This is the most important of them all! Decide on what you can afford and don’t overspend. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment and splurge on things you don’t really need.
Which retailers offer returns on sale items?
All the major retailers will allow refunds on sale items, however it's important to read the terms and conditions applicable to each individual sale. Find below the retailers with the most flexible return policies and the few that have stricter policies.
For a comprehensive guide to retailer returns policies, read more here.
Which offer free delivery?
Most retailers offer free delivery when you spend over a certain amount and it's likely that when the Boxing Day clothing sales are announced, additional offers on delivery will be available. Here's an overview of current retailer delivery charges:
Who would we recommend for Boxing Day sales?
We always recommend you do your research and bookmark the online sites you regularly shop with (and love!). The following retailers are bound to have major savings across the fashion and footwear sections in the Boxing Day sales:
- THE ICONIC - Known for having an extensive range of Australian and International labels, THE ICONIC is a fashion lovers dream come true.
- David Jones - Judging from previous years, David Jones will be sure to give customers major savings across all the online and retail stores. This is your chance to shop premium, luxury designer brands that don't often go on sale.
- ASOS - Stocking just about everything you can imagine, ASOS is the ideal place to spend a few hours building out your wishlist in advance. You will be able to find all the essentials and a few cheeky pieces to spoil yourself with.
Ask an Expert