Boxing Day clothing sales 2021
Getting ready to splash some serious cash on fashion this year? We’ve got the 411 on hundreds of retailers. Scroll through to see which sales have already started.
Updated . What changed?
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
26 December is one of the best days marked on the fashion calendar. Boxing Day clothing sales remain a go-to for savvy shoppers who want to score serious bargains. Retailers are clearing out stock to gear up for the new season ahead and everything needs to go.
With the rise of online shopping we can kiss those manic scenes of shopping centre mayhem goodbye and browse from the comfort of the couch.
Whether you’ve had your eye on a pair of Valentino shoes or this season’s most coveted bag, sit tight and treat yourself in the Boxing Day sales. You deserve it.
These sales are available now:
Popular Womens Clothing & Accessories coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|26 Jan 2021||Extra 15% off site-wide||fin****|
|26 Jan 2021||70% off sale||fin****|
|26 Jan 2021||Extra US$25 off on orders US$159+||fin****|
|26 Jan 2021||Extra 10% off new arrival styles||AUN****|
|25 Jan 2021||15% off when you spend $100||FIN****|
Which retailers do we predict will have big sales this year?
All the major players will take part in Boxing Day sales; it’s important for retailers to clear out the old and bring in the new. You can expect to see sales from the following:
Is it worth buying clothing in the sales online?
Absolutely! Boxing Day sales are definitely worth waiting for. Retailers offer major discounts on a silver platter and it’s the perfect time of year to nab yourself a bargain. Here are some things to consider come sale day.
- Take a minute to look through your wardrobe (right to the very back!) and take note of what’s missing from the essentials list. Sure, you might come across something that catches your eye while you’re browsing the sales but this is your chance to stock up on the must-haves with major discounts.
- Do a little research and get to know your size across your favourite brands (if you don’t already).
- Prepare wishlists with your favourite retailers. Spend time pre-Boxing Day sales trawling your go-to sites and saving what you love in the right size - all ready to shop the moment Boxing Day sales go live. Leaving it until the sale is live could mean missing out on those fancy shoes you’ve been eyeing off.
- Make a budget and stick to it. This is the most important of them all! Decide on what you can afford and don’t overspend. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment and splurge on things you don’t really need.
Which retailers offer returns on sale items?
All the major retailers will allow refunds on sale items, however it's important to read the terms and conditions applicable to each individual sale. Find below the retailers with the most flexible return policies and the few that have stricter policies.
For a comprehensive guide to retailer returns policies, read more here.
Which offer free delivery?
Most retailers offer free delivery when you spend over a certain amount and it's likely that when the Boxing Day clothing sales are announced, additional offers on delivery will be available. Here's an overview of current retailer delivery charges:
Who would we recommend for Boxing Day sales?
We always recommend you do your research and bookmark the online sites you regularly shop with (and love!). The following retailers are bound to have major savings across the fashion and footwear sections in the Boxing Day sales:
- THE ICONIC - Known for having an extensive range of Australian and International labels, THE ICONIC is a fashion lovers dream come true.
- David Jones - Judging from previous years, David Jones will be sure to give customers major savings across all the online and retail stores. This is your chance to shop premium, luxury designer brands that don't often go on sale.
- ASOS - Stocking just about everything you can imagine, ASOS is the ideal place to spend a few hours building out your wishlist in advance. You will be able to find all the essentials and a few cheeky pieces to spoil yourself with.
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 50% off car essentials at Catch, half-price meat thermometers, eBay Plus tech sale.
Dell G7 7700 Gaming Laptop: Boss-acceptable gaming
Dell’s G7 Gaming Laptop doesn’t quite have all the frills of its Alienware models, but it’s well worth tracking down at a discount.
Cheap campervan hire
Catch the latest deals for cheap campervan hire in Australia. Brands include Hippie Campers, Jucy and Spaceships.
Best carpet shampooers in Australia
We compared hundreds of customer reviews and found the five best carpet shampooers you can buy online in Australia.
Best bike lights in Australia
These are the six best bike lights you can buy in Australia right now.
Best PS4 headsets in Australia
These are the best PS4 headsets you can get your hands on right now in Australia.
Best toys for 1-year-olds in Australia
These are the 7 best toys you can buy for 1-year-olds in Australia.
Best moisturiser for dry skin in Australia
From the best overall face moisturiser for dry skin to the best body moisturiser, hand moisturiser and tinted moisturiser for dry skin, these are the best 7 moisturisers for dry skin you can buy in Australia right now.
Best laptops for students in Australia
These are the six best laptops for students available to buy in Australia for a range of users and categories.
Best French Door Fridges in Australia
These are the 6 best French door fridges you can buy right now in Australia.
Ask an Expert