Get the best discount codes and deals on dresses, shoes, swimwear and more with ASOS promo codes that actually work. Plus, now Australians can get free returns too.
Here's where you'll find the latest ASOS discount codes, plus everything else you need to know down to information about returns, delivery, and ASOS size guides.
Current ASOS Australia discount codes and promo June 2017
Deal expires 30 Jun 2017 Last verified 19 Jun 2017 Deal expires 16 Oct 2018 Last verified 21 Apr 2017 Last verified 15 Aug 2016 Last verified 2 Aug 2016 Last verified 7 Jul 2016 Deal expires 29 Sep 2018 Last verified 7 Jul 2016
Up to 50% off sale
Get up to 50% off your order at ASOS. Conditions Apply
Save Up To 50% Off Select Womens Outlet Brands
Up to 70% off sale
Get up to 70% off with the fInal clearance at ASOS
FREE returns for all orders within Australia
Free returns available for all orders within Australia. Includes fully tracked ParcelPoint drop off and drop offs to Australia Post or Australia Post post box.
10% off student discount
Students can get 10% off any purchase at ASOS.
Free shipping to Australia
Get free shipping on orders over $40 to Australia at ASOS.
Deal expires 30 Jun 2017
Last verified 19 Jun 2017
Deal expires 16 Oct 2018
Last verified 21 Apr 2017
Last verified 15 Aug 2016
Last verified 2 Aug 2016
Last verified 7 Jul 2016
Deal expires 29 Sep 2018
Last verified 7 Jul 2016
When is the next ASOS sale or discount code coming?
ASOS doesn't announce sales too far in advance. Although, if they do, we'll let you know about them as soon as possible.
Here are some key dates throughout the year when we expect ASOS to have sales.
- Easter Sales - Mar-Apr
- Vogue Online Shopping Night - May
- Click Frenzy - May
- EOFY - June-July
- Vogue Online Shopping Night - Oct-Nov
- Click Frenzy - Oct-Nov
- Singles Day - 11th Nov
- Black Friday - 25th Nov
- Cyber Monday - 28th Nov
- Boxing Day Sales - 26th Dec
What can I get from ASOS?
What you need to know about using ASOS discount codes
ASOS shipping & delivery: what do I need to know?
Standard Shipping Times & Costs
Express Shipping Times & Costs
|Country||Working Days||Cost||Working Days||Cost|
|Australia||Within 5-7||Free for orders over $40, otherwise $5||Within 2-3||$10|
|USA||Within 6||Free for orders over $40, otherwise $4||Within 2||$12|
|UK||Within 4||Free for orders over £20, otherwise £3||Not available||Not available|
|Singapore||Within 14||Free for orders over SGD$50, otherwise SGD$7.50||Within 2||SGD$45|
|Denmark||Within 5||Free for orders over DKK190.00, otherwise DKK25.00||Within 3||DKK40.00|
|Hong Kong||Within 14||Free for orders over HKD$ 300.00, otherwise HKD$ 40.00||Within 2||HKD$ 300.00|
|Taiwan||Within 14||Free for orders over NT$1150.00, otherwise NT$175.00||Within 4||NT$1350.00|
|Korea||Within 14||Free for orders over £20, otherwise £3||Within 4||£20|
|Japan||Within 14||Free for orders over £20, otherwise £3||Within 4||£20|
ASOS returns & refunds: what do I need to know?
Everything else you need to know about ASOS
Is ASOS Australian?
ASOS is a UK-based company with a native Australian shopping platform where Australian shoppers can browse and shop in Australian Dollars, and receive faster shipping and returns.
Are ASOS products good quality?
ASOS sells more than 800 brands and the price points and quality varies between them. However, ASOS has a good reputation as an affordable option for quality high-street clothes. ASOS also sells higher-end brands and boutique designers, which come at a higher price point
How did ASOS start?
The original business model for ASOS was an online store that sold fashion items and pieces of furniture that featured on popular television shows. Fashion items were most in demand and the ASOS team focussed on sourcing replicas of clothing worn by celebrities and style icons. By 2001 sales had topped £250,000 and ASOS began to form its loyal customer base of style-conscious 18–24 year olds.
Does ASOS restock?
ASOS does not regularly restock items, but may do in some cases. There is currently no mechanism to let customers know if an item is back in stock.
Is ASOS ethical?
ASOS commits to ethical fashion and sustainable business models. The ASOS Green Room Eco Edit is a platform dedicated to sustainable and eco-friendly lines. Initiatives include the ethical trade program that outlines and abides by policies for ethical craftsmanship in its globally located factories, and the ASOS Africa Collection that works directly with SOKO Kenya to benefit underprivileged communities.
What does ASOS stand for?
ASOS is an acronym for As Seen On Screen.
Are ASOS dresses true to size?
We have a handy chart to ASOS sizing here, so you can figure out which size you need.
Can you return ASOS swimwear and underwear?
To return underwear, swimwear or any items marked with a + next to the product name, the item must not be removed from the original wrapping for hygiene reasons.
How did ASOS start?
Named AsSeenOnScreen, the company was founded in 2000 to help fulfil the public’s desire for clothes worn by celebrities. Renamed ASOS in 2003, the website got a lot of media attention and a huge influx of customers. Co-founder Nick Robertson commented on the business idea in a 2004 interview with startups.co.uk, noting "anything that gets exposure in a TV programme or film creates desire among the public". ASOS was built to help the public buy the items they desired.
Do ASOS do vouchers?
ASOS does sell online gift vouchers, which you can purchase here. You can either send directly to the recipient, or send to your own email address to print out.
What payment methods does ASOS accept, and does ASOS accept paypal?
ASOS accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Delta, Visa Electron, Maestro and Paypal.
Insider tips & tricks for shopping online at ASOS Australia
- Consider becoming an ASOS premier member. If you shop frequently at ASOS, you might want to consider paying $39 a year and becoming an ASOS Premier Member. You get free express shipping, free unlimited returns, early access to sales, and access to VIP offers. It's not worth it if you only buy one or two things a year, but if you're an ASOS regular, it can save you cash in the long term.
- Check the conversion rate from GBP to AUD. Depending on the exchange rate, it might be cheaper to buy from ASOS in British Pounds using a credit card with no international transaction fees.
- If the brand is Australian, check to see if it's available on an Australian site first. There's a good chance it will be sold cheaper on an Australian site. When we were comparing ASOS vs The Iconic, an Australian-based online fashion site, we found the same dress by Finders Keepers the Label sold for $100 less on The Iconic than on ASOS.
- See a runway or celebrity outfit you admire? Check ASOS in six to eight weeks. That's their turn around time for getting trend pieces and the latest fashions live on site. After all, the site was originally called "As Seen On Screen".
- Tweet them. If you need to talk to someone at ASOS direct, get them at @ASOS_Heretohelp.
- Use the stylists to your advantage. ASOS employs a number of stylists, who feature their pick of the hundreds of products ASOS has for sale at any one time. It's a bit like having a personal shopper and über stylish friend all in one.
- Check out how other people are wearing an item at #ASSEENONME. Useful if you're in need of style inspiration.
- Don't rely on size: check the measurements of each piece. ASOS is a little notorious for having inconsistent sizing. Be on the safe side and check your measurements before you hit purchase.
- ASOS drops new products twice a day: in the morning and evening. Didn't find want you want? Check back later that night.
- Follow ASOS on Instagram. They sometimes use Instagram to announce sales and competitions, but the REAL reason is the #styleinspo and adorable dogs they're posting.
- Make use of all the edits. Petite, curve, tall, festival – you never know what you'll find.
|Clothing - Single Size Conversion|
How to Measure ASOS women's clothing:
|Tops, Knitwear, Casual Jackets and Shirts|
|UK/European/USA Size||Inches (Chest)||Centimetres (Chest)|
|XXS||To fit 32-34||81-86|
|XS||To fit 34-36||86-91|
|S||To fit 36-38||91-96|
|M||To fit 38-40||96-101|
|L||To fit 40-43||101-106|
|XL||To fit 42-44||106-111|
How to measure ASOS men's clothing:
Most of the time, your maternity size will be the same as your pre-pregnancy size – even if you don't feel it. Designers to make it easy for you to select the right size throughout your pregnancy, so if in doubt, select your regular size. The good news with ASOS is you can return it for free! Make sure you check out all the do's and don'ts of buying from ASOS Maternity first.
ASOS maternity size guide
|AU Size||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)|
How to measure for ASOS maternity:
Some of the edits you can shop on ASOS Australia include...
Brands you can purchase from ASOS include...
Why should I shop at ASOS Australia
- You can return your order within 28 days from date of receipt
- ASOS ships orders to Australian customers for FREE!
- ASOS has a return address in Australia, so you won't have delays in returning any order that you change your mind on, or are unhappy with
- Pay for your order in a variety of currencies including Australian dollars, US dollars and British Pounds
- Items are sourced ethically - ASOS promise to only obtain goods from supply partners who produce items without exploitation or unlawful practices.
- FREE returns for everyone in Australia
- ASOS only accepts one code per order.
- It can take some time to receive your order from ASOS, but if you spend $125 and above and enter the express shipping promo code (above) you'll receive free express shipping.
Want to shop at other sites like ASOS?
ASOS might be the biggest, but there are hundreds of other stores just like ASOS. Some of our favourites include:
- The Iconic – less stock, but better curation. This Sydney based retailers offers three hour delivery for Sydney metro, free next day delivery to all capital cities, and free returns.
- Missguided – hundreds of styles, and at these prices, you can afford a few more things than normal.
- Boohoo.com – thousands of pieces, hundreds of brands, this is ASOS but cheaper.
- Urban Outfitters – you'll find men's and women's fashion with a edge, plus the sort of homewares any Gen Y would kill to furnish their apartment with.