Find the best discount codes on ASOS dresses, shoes, swimwear & more right here. We only list ASOS discount codes that actually work. Plus, now Australians can get free returns too.
Here's where you'll find the latest ASOS discount codes, plus everything else you need to know about ASOS returns, delivery, and ASOS size guides.
Current ASOS Australia discount codes and promo May 2018
|Up to 60% off men's shoes and accessories||Receive up to 60% off men's shoes and accessories from ASOS. Applies to selected items marked down on site. Limited time only, while stocks last. T&Cs apply.||
|Up to 60% off women's shoes and accessories||Receive up to 60% off women's shoes and accessories from ASOS. Applies to selected items marked down on site. Limited time only, while stocks last. T&Cs apply.||
|FREE express shipping within New Zealand||Get a FREE express shipping within New Zealand with this code when you order over NZ$125 at ASOS. T&Cs apply.||
Show code NZ****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
|FREE express shipping within Australia||Simply use this code to enjoy FREE express shipping within Australia when you spend over $125 at ASOS. T&Cs apply.||
Show code AU****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
|10% off student discount + more perks||Students can get 10% off any purchase and enjoy more perks at ASOS.||
|FREE returns for all orders within Australia||Free returns available for all orders within Australia. Includes fully tracked ParcelPoint drop off and drop offs to Australia Post or Australia Post post box.||
|FREE unlimited express shipping for $39 a year||Sign up to Premier Delivery Australia for FREE unlimited express shipping and free returns with no minimum order value. Only $39 a year at ASOS. T&Cs apply.||
When is the next ASOS sale or discount code coming?
ASOS doesn't announce sales too far in advance. Although, if they do, we'll let you know about them as soon as possible.
Here are some key dates throughout the year when we expect ASOS to have sales.
- Easter Sales - Mar-Apr
- Vogue Online Shopping Night - May
- Click Frenzy - May
- EOFY - June-July
- Vogue Online Shopping Night - Oct-Nov
- Click Frenzy - Oct-Nov
- Singles Day - 11th Nov
- Black Friday - 24th Nov
- Cyber Monday - 27th Nov
- Boxing Day Sales - 26th Dec
What can I get from ASOS?
Oasis Shopper Bag With Detachable Purse
Ultimate Leather Biker Jacket with Quilt Hem Detail
What you need to know about using ASOS discount codes
"Where do I enter my ASOS discount code?"
The ASOS Promo Code box is located on the 'Confirm & Pay' page, just underneath the Order Summary. Click on the line that reads "Promo Code or Student Code", and a box to enter your code will appear underneath. Once you've entered your finder.com.au discount code, click 'update', and the discount will be applied to your ASOS order.
"Why is my code not working?"
This can happen for any number of reasons. Most commonly for Australians, it is because the discount code was taken from an international deals site, and doesn't apply to ASOS Australia. It might also be because the discount code has expired, excludes certain items (such as sale items), or you have already used this same code. If you ever find that one of our ASOS codes aren't working, please let us know in the comments and we'll rectify the situation ASAP!
"Is there an ASOS code just for students?"
Yes! One of the perks of getting a good education (apart from the obvious) is the many retailers offering student discounts. ASOS offers 10% off to students through UNiDays. Find out more online.
"How do I use the Student discount code?"
If you are a member of UNiDAYS you can enter it at the checkout for a 10% discount. You can also enter your university email address to get it validated directly to receive a ASOS student discount.
"Can I use a discount code to buy gift vouchers?"
No, discount codes cannot be used when buying a gift voucher.
ASOS shipping & delivery: what do I need to know?
Standard Shipping Times & Costs
Express Shipping Times & Costs
|Country||Working Days||Cost||Working Days||Cost|
|Australia||Within 5-7||Free for orders over $40, otherwise $5||Within 2-3||$10|
|USA||Within 6||Free for orders over $40, otherwise $4||Within 2||$12|
|UK||Within 4||Free for orders over £20, otherwise £3||Not available||Not available|
|Singapore||Within 14||Free for orders over SGD$50, otherwise SGD$7.50||Within 2||SGD$45|
|Denmark||Within 5||Free for orders over DKK190.00, otherwise DKK25.00||Within 3||DKK40.00|
|Hong Kong||Within 14||Free for orders over HKD$ 300.00, otherwise HKD$ 40.00||Within 2||HKD$ 300.00|
|Taiwan||Within 14||Free for orders over NT$1150.00, otherwise NT$175.00||Within 4||NT$1350.00|
|Korea||Within 14||Free for orders over £20, otherwise £3||Within 4||£20|
|Japan||Within 14||Free for orders over £20, otherwise £3||Within 4||£20|
How long will my order take to arrive?
ASOS will ship your order within 7 business days for standard delivery, or within 3–5 business days for express delivery. Typically, Australian residents living in metro areas will receive their orders faster than those in rural areas.
How much will ASOS delivery cost?
For orders over $40, ASOS will deliver to Australia free of charge. Orders less than $40 will incur a $5 delivery fee.
Express delivery will set you back just $10, which isn't too bad a deal – especially if you're after a dress for the weekend.
How can I get free express delivery?
From time to time, ASOS publishes codes that allow you to get free express delivery. Where can you find these codes? Right here. Bear in mind that you can only use one code per order, so if you enter a code to get free ASOS express delivery, you might not be able to use one for 20% off.
Can I track my order?
Both standard and express delivery services to Australia are trackable. You can find the tracking link in your purchase confirmation email or by logging into your ASOS account.
The standard shipping service only tracks your package from when it arrives in Australia (allow 4 working days from the date of order). Express services are trackable from the time of dispatch.
What happens if I'm not in when my delivery comes?
If you are not at home when your delivery arrives the courier will leave a calling card with details about when and where you can collect your package.
ASOS returns & refunds: what do I need to know?
What is ASOS's international returns policy?
ASOS will let you return any item for refund – including sale items – within 28 days of order. The return cost is now covered by ASOS, so absolutely free! Items do not need to be returned in the same packaging, but they do need to be returned in a good condition, so make sure you package them properly! Returns take about 10 days to process.
Can I exchange for a different colour or size?
ASOS won't facilitate the exchanges themselves. You will have to return the unwanted item for a full refund, and purchase the new item separately.
Are ASOS returns free?
ASOS are currently trialing free returns in Australia.
How do I return items to ASOS?
ASOS recently updated their returns process to make things easier for Australians. Here, you have three options: same day courier pick up, drop it off at Australia Post (you will need to book online), or send it via the regular post. Costs vary with each option
ASOS Australia returns address
ASOS RETURNS CENTRE
PO Box 6071
Chullora NSW 1408
Everything else you need to know about ASOS
Is ASOS Australian?
ASOS is a UK-based company with a native Australian shopping platform where Australian shoppers can browse and shop in Australian Dollars, and receive faster shipping and returns.
Are ASOS products good quality?
ASOS sells more than 800 brands and the price points and quality varies between them. However, ASOS has a good reputation as an affordable option for quality high-street clothes. ASOS also sells higher-end brands and boutique designers, which come at a higher price point
How did ASOS start?
The original business model for ASOS was an online store that sold fashion items and pieces of furniture that featured on popular television shows. Fashion items were most in demand and the ASOS team focussed on sourcing replicas of clothing worn by celebrities and style icons. By 2001 sales had topped £250,000 and ASOS began to form its loyal customer base of style-conscious 18–24 year olds.
Does ASOS restock?
ASOS does not regularly restock items, but may do in some cases. There is currently no mechanism to let customers know if an item is back in stock.
Is ASOS ethical?
ASOS commits to ethical fashion and sustainable business models. The ASOS Green Room Eco Edit is a platform dedicated to sustainable and eco-friendly lines. Initiatives include the ethical trade program that outlines and abides by policies for ethical craftsmanship in its globally located factories, and the ASOS Africa Collection that works directly with SOKO Kenya to benefit underprivileged communities.
What does ASOS stand for?
ASOS is an acronym for As Seen On Screen.
Are ASOS dresses true to size?
We have a handy chart to ASOS sizing here, so you can figure out which size you need.
Can you return ASOS swimwear and underwear?
To return underwear, swimwear or any items marked with a + next to the product name, the item must not be removed from the original wrapping for hygiene reasons.
How did ASOS start?
Named AsSeenOnScreen, the company was founded in 2000 to help fulfil the public’s desire for clothes worn by celebrities. Renamed ASOS in 2003, the website got a lot of media attention and a huge influx of customers. Co-founder Nick Robertson commented on the business idea in a 2004 interview with startups.co.uk, noting "anything that gets exposure in a TV programme or film creates desire among the public". ASOS was built to help the public buy the items they desired.
Do ASOS do vouchers?
ASOS does sell online gift vouchers, which you can purchase here. You can either send directly to the recipient, or send to your own email address to print out.
What payment methods does ASOS accept, and does ASOS accept paypal?
ASOS accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Delta, Visa Electron, Maestro and Paypal.
Insider tips & tricks for shopping online at ASOS Australia
- Check the conversion rate from GBP to AUD. Depending on the exchange rate, it might be cheaper to buy from ASOS in British Pounds using a credit card with no international transaction fees.
- If the brand is Australian, check to see if it's available on an Australian site first. There's a good chance it will be sold cheaper on an Australian site. When we were comparing ASOS vs The Iconic, an Australian-based online fashion site, we found the same dress by Finders Keepers the Label sold for $100 less on The Iconic than on ASOS.
- See a runway or celebrity outfit you admire? Check ASOS in six to eight weeks. That's their turn around time for getting trend pieces and the latest fashions live on site. After all, the site was originally called "As Seen On Screen".
- Tweet them. If you need to talk to someone at ASOS direct, get them at @ASOS_Heretohelp.
- Use the stylists to your advantage. ASOS employs a number of stylists, who feature their pick of the hundreds of products ASOS has for sale at any one time. It's a bit like having a personal shopper and über stylish friend all in one.
- Check out how other people are wearing an item at #ASSEENONME. Useful if you're in need of style inspiration.
- Don't rely on size: check the measurements of each piece. ASOS is a little notorious for having inconsistent sizing. Be on the safe side and check your measurements before you hit purchase.
- ASOS drops new products twice a day: in the morning and evening. Didn't find want you want? Check back later that night.
- Follow ASOS on Instagram. They sometimes use Instagram to announce sales and competitions, but the REAL reason is the #styleinspo and adorable dogs they're posting.
- Make use of all the edits. Petite, curve, tall, festival – you never know what you'll find.
|Clothing - Single Size Conversion|
How to Measure ASOS women's clothing:
1.Top of shoulder: Measure from collarbone
2. Bust: Measure across fullest part and across shoulder blades
3. Waist: Measure around natural waistline
4. Hips: Measure at widest part
5. Inside leg: Measure from top of inside leg at crotch to ankle bone
|Tops, Knitwear, Casual Jackets and Shirts|
|UK/European/USA Size||Inches (Chest)||Centimetres (Chest)|
|XXS||To fit 32-34||81-86|
|XS||To fit 34-36||86-91|
|S||To fit 36-38||91-96|
|M||To fit 38-40||96-101|
|L||To fit 40-43||101-106|
|XL||To fit 42-44||106-111|
How to measure ASOS men's clothing:
1. Collar: Measure around the neck base where shirt fits
2. Chest: Measure around the fullest part. Place tape close under arms and make sure tape is flat across back.
3. Sleeve: Measure from the collar, along the shoulders and down the outer arm to the hem
4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline
5. Inside leg: Measure from top of inside leg at crotch to ankle bone
6. Outside leg: Measure from natural waistline to hem
7. Centre back length: Measure from the centre of the collar seam to the hem
Most of the time, your maternity size will be the same as your pre-pregnancy size – even if you don't feel it. Designers to make it easy for you to select the right size throughout your pregnancy, so if in doubt, select your regular size. The good news with ASOS is you can return it for free! Make sure you check out all the do's and don'ts of buying from ASOS Maternity first.
ASOS maternity size guide
|AU Size||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)|
How to measure for ASOS maternity:
Some of the edits you can shop on ASOS Australia include...
ASOS offers a decent range of plus size dresses and clothing in sizes 18–28. Brands include New Look Inspire, Little Mistress Curvy, and their own ASOS Curve.
ASOS Marketplace is where independent designers and vintage boutiques can sell their goods online. You can even open your own boutique store, if you think you've got what it takes.
ASOS Maternity has dozens of dresses, tops, swimwear, outerwear and jeans for mums-to-be in sizes 6–20.
ASOS's Wedding edit includes everything you need, sartorially wise. Bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, clothing for guests for daytime AND evening weddings...
This is your go-to online shop for smart, professional clothing that still shows off your fashionable flare.
A good party dress is worth a dozen bad ones. Find anything from colour blocked bodycons to sequinned maxis to sheer panelled dresses or even a classic LBD.
Brands you can purchase from ASOS include...
- Adidas Originals
- Free People
- American Apparel
- Jack Wills
- Mink Pink
- New Balance
- North Face
- One Teaspoon
- River Island
- Vivienne Westwood
Why should I shop at ASOS Australia
- You can return your order within 28 days from date of receipt
- ASOS ships orders to Australian customers for FREE!
- ASOS has a return address in Australia, so you won't have delays in returning any order that you change your mind on, or are unhappy with
- Pay for your order in a variety of currencies including Australian dollars, US dollars and British Pounds
- Items are sourced ethically - ASOS promise to only obtain goods from supply partners who produce items without exploitation or unlawful practices.
- FREE returns for everyone in Australia
- ASOS only accepts one code per order.
- It can take some time to receive your order from ASOS, but if you spend $125 and above and enter the express shipping promo code (above) you'll receive free express shipping.
Want to shop at other sites like ASOS?
ASOS might be the biggest, but there are hundreds of other stores just like ASOS. Some of our favourites include:
- The Iconic – less stock, but better curation. This Sydney based retailers offers three hour delivery for Sydney metro, free next day delivery to all capital cities, and free returns.
- Missguided – hundreds of styles, and at these prices, you can afford a few more things than normal.
- Boohoo.com – thousands of pieces, hundreds of brands, this is ASOS but cheaper.
- Urban Outfitters – you'll find men's and women's fashion with a edge, plus the sort of homewares any Gen Y would kill to furnish their apartment with.