Boxing Day in Perth is one of the best times in the year for getting some of the best bargains of the
Everyone loves Boxing Days sales and Perthians are no exception. With tens of thousands of shoppers flooding Perth's shopping destinations last year, the CBD was filled with bargain hunters looking to take advantage of sales and discounts.
Here at finder.com.au we love great Boxing Day sales because we love helping Aussies save money. Some sales start early and some don't start until the morning of Boxing Day, so it's always best to check these details of the place you intend to shop. By getting there early, or logging onto the site early, you won't need to worry about whether you'd be able to get the right size.
Boxing Day is a public holiday and falls on the 26th of December every year, just one day after Christmas. After Christmas Day, retailers want to reduce the amount of their unsold stock before the New Year and so hold large stock-take sales.
Where are the Boxing Day Sales in Perth?
There are a number of shopping centres open in Perth for Boxing Day.
Who has Boxing Day sales this year?
We've listed the deals and sales that will be made available on Boxing Day this year. Most stores have similar sales and they're available online too.
Here's some of our best deals & sales - available now:
Save up to $150 on Xbox One consoles
Jetstar Boxing Day Sale: Domestic Flights from $29
Tips and tricks to make the most of your Boxing Day shopping experience:
If you'd like to make the most out of your Boxing Day experience this year without getting into debt or coming home worried about your bank statement, here are some tips.Tips for the Boxing Day Sales in Perth
- Create a budget. A budget is a great way to forecast how much you're going to spend, so you only bring that amount of money with you which eliminates any impulse purchases.
- List the items you want to buy. Part of creating a budget is knowing what you want so you don't buy anything you don't need. Look through your wardrobe and make a list of any clothes or accessories you're missing.
- Know how you're going to be spending this money. If you're using your own money like your debit card then kudos to you for spending wisely. If you're planning to put it on credit, then there are still ways to avoid interest charges such as using a 0% purchase credit card.
- Get there early. Whether you're doing your shopping online or at a physical store, the earlier you are the more choices you have. Always know what time the sale starts, when the doors will open and remember that if you're going into a physical store to allocate time to find parking.
- Be familiar with the exchange and returns processes. Boxing Day sales are the perfect recipe for impulse buys. To safeguard against any disappointment when you make it home, ensure that you know the returns or exchange policies. In many cases sale items will have limitations placed on them in terms of returns or exchange policies, so know if this is the case before you pay.
Feature Image: Claremont Quarter