If you love betting, Sportsbet gives you a convenient betting platform. Take advantage of Sportsbet free bet deals and promo codes to enjoy savings.
Sportsbet has been operating in Australia since 1993 and was the first online bookmaker to be licensed in the country. The site offers its users a wide array of wagering options, which cover both local and international sports and races.
Sportsbet is a supporter of responsible gambling. If you think you have a gambling problem, call Gamblers Help on 1800 858 858.
Sportsbet promo codes and discount vouchers for February 2017
|Get up to $150 for your first bet||Join Sportsbet.com.au and receive a bonus bet offer up to $150. Excludes residents of NSW, VIC, WA, SA. Conditions apply.||
Last verified 31 Dec 2015
Types of bets you can make
Sportsbet give punters a wide array of betting options. Under sports bets, you can place bets on any of the following: soccer, baseball, beach volleyball, cricket, boxing, golf, ice hockey, motor racing, basketball rugby, tennis, motor racing, darts, chess, surfing, snooker, lacrosse, netball and more. Under racing, you can place your bets on horse racing, harness racing and greyhound racing. Sportsbet allows for live bets to be made for some sports.
There are different types of racing bets offered by Sportsbet. These are: doubles, trebles, quaddies and super 6. With doubles, punters get to pick the winner of nominated races or consecutive races. Trebles are similar, but with three choices. With Quaddies, you have the opportunity to pick winners of four consecutive races and pocket the major dividends. Super 6 offers higher winnings, but with a greater risk. Punters get to pick the winners of 6 consecutive races. Other racing bet types are: first four, place card, and lucky loser.
How do I use my Sportsbet promo code?
- Begin by selecting a promo code or deal. Click on the code to be transferred to the Sportsbet site with your discount embedded. Note that some promo codes are not valid if you are a resident of NSW, Victoria, WA or SA.
- You will have to join the site to use your bonus code. If you have a user ID go ahead and log in.
- Once registered, make your deposit, then claim your free bet.
- Proceed to look for bets that you can make.
- Place your bet in the betting slip on the side of the page.
- Once you've selected your bet in the slip, click on 'free bet' in the drop down box.
- Click on the yellow "bet" button when you're ready to place your bet. Good luck!
Pros and cons of Sportsbet
- Free bonus bets upon registration: You get to enjoy free bets of up to $100 when you register as a new user with Sportsbet. (This is not available to residents of NSW, Victoria, WA or SA.)
- Money back specials: Sportsbet offers customers money back specials with protective policies that pay out some losing bets.
- Dedicated customer service lines: There are dedicated customer service numbers for racing and sports betting.
- Multiple deposit options: There are various ways to make your deposit, including through Visa, MasterCard, BPay, PayPal, Skrill and Poli.
- Minimum bets apply: Every bet will have to comply with the minimum amount set.
- Gambling is an addictive activity: If you think you have a gambling problem, call Gamblers Help on 1800 858 858 or visit Gambling Help.