Get the content you want with Foxtel. They're showing more than Game of Thrones, but hey – it's a pretty good place to start.
Foxtel is a household name in Australia. The network has been bringing Pay TV to Australians since 1995 and provides instant access to sports, series, movies, reality shows, kids shows, and documentaries from all over the world. Customers can choose a range of channel packages to suit their viewing needs and bring quality entertainment into their home with just a click of a button.
Foxtel Subscription Packages
Foxtel Play two weeks free trial
Get free trial for two weeks now at Foxtel Play
Foxtel offers flexible subscription packages to meet all of your home entertainment needs. We'll be updating this page soon with the best ones, but in the meantime, why not have a look to see how it compares to other TV and movie streaming services?
We're huge advocates of shopping around to find the best deals to suit your needs, so have a browse and see which one is right for you.
Foxtel Review | Pros and Cons
- Combo packs allow you to subscribe to the channels you want, at a discounted price, and leave out the channels you don’t want to pay for.
- Foxtel’s easy account access allows you to manage your channels online. You can sign up for a new deal, or change your subscription at any time.
- Foxtel subscribers can opt-in to ‘Foxtel Access’ with their email address. This allows them to receive current offers and a chance to win rewards such as concert tickets, celebrity meet-and-greets, and bonus merchandise.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription early, you will need to pay a cancellation fee.
What forms of payment does Foxtel accept?
You can pay for your initial order online with your credit or debit card. Foxtel accepts:
- American Express
- Diners Club International
Monthly subscriptions are paid for in installments and will fall on the same day every month. You can pay with your credit or debit card, or via direct debit. During checkout you’ll be prompted to select your preferred method of payment.
How do I cancel my subscription to Foxtel?
If you wish to cancel your Foxtel subscription, you can do so online by logging into your account, or you can do so over the phone. All subscriptions are subject to a minimum charge (over the period of 12 months) and if you cancel your account early, you’ll be charged a cancellation fee.