Stranger Things Season Two gets a new conspiracy-laden teaser trailer
If you thought the first season was trippy, just wait for season two.
The much-anticipated second season of Netflix mystery series Stranger Things has received a new teaser trailer today, and it's jam-packed with tantalising hints at the curious events awaiting the young cast of the show when they return.
Will's disappearance in the show's first season is apparently to blame for a spate of odd events around the world, ranging from the Russian boycott of the 1984 Olympic Games to the development of New Coke. The second season promises to explore exactly why these strange events are occurring, and how they're tied to the world of the Upside Down.
The second season of Stranger Things is due on 27 October, right in time for Halloween.
If you're looking to get a little closer to the Upside Down, Google recently showed off a range of Stranger Things-themed Augmented Reality stickers for its new Pixel 2 phone.
- New on Netflix Australia and Stan in June 2018: Farewell Sense8, we hardly know youse
- Where to watch Fahrenheit 451 online in Australia
- The Fab Five are coming to Sydney to celebrate Queer Eye Season 2
- Where to watch the 2018 UEFA Champions League Final online in Australia
- Gem Finder: Happy! Is the most bonkers show you’ll binge this year