Stranger Things Season Two gets a new conspiracy-laden teaser trailer
If you thought the first season was trippy, just wait for season two.
The much-anticipated second season of Netflix mystery series Stranger Things has received a new teaser trailer today, and it's jam-packed with tantalising hints at the curious events awaiting the young cast of the show when they return.
Will's disappearance in the show's first season is apparently to blame for a spate of odd events around the world, ranging from the Russian boycott of the 1984 Olympic Games to the development of New Coke. The second season promises to explore exactly why these strange events are occurring, and how they're tied to the world of the Upside Down.
The second season of Stranger Things is due on 27 October, right in time for Halloween.
If you're looking to get a little closer to the Upside Down, Google recently showed off a range of Stranger Things-themed Augmented Reality stickers for its new Pixel 2 phone.
- 15 of the best crime shows for streaming sleuths to unravel
- Gem Finder: You’re the Worst doesn’t sugarcoat romance
- Every confirmed Disney+ TV show and what we’d like to see
- 5 superb kids TV shows on Netflix to share with the family (and 5 to avoid)
- The most chilling horror movies streaming on Netflix Australia