12 sites like NET-A-PORTER for designer fashion
Looking for online stores that hit the spot for designer labels? You need to check out these alternative sites to NET-A-PORTER.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Love designer fashion? NET-A-PORTER is most likely your go-to shopping destination. It's known for housing all the major global fashion brands, including Gucci, Chloé, Balenciaga, Saint Laurent, Prada and Stella McCartney.
Online shopping can be great for fast fashion, but it can be even better for luxury items when there may be a chance for a great deal or saving.
We’ve sourced a list of online stores that all stock the major labels and a few added bonuses.
Farfetch is a collaboration of over 300 boutique clothing stores located around the world. All your favourite brands are located under the one accessible address.
- Free returns with pick-up service
- International click and collect
- Flat shipping rate for orders over $300
MATCHESFASHION aims to give you a totally personalised shopping experience. It's where you can find labels like Valentino, Balmain and Alexander McQueen.
- Free delivery for orders over $300
- Free returns within 28 days, with free pick-up service
- Prices listed are inclusive of taxes and customs, despite the site being internationally run
Saks Fifth Avenue is a leading department store housing some of the biggest designer brands like Christian Louboutin and Prada.
- Flat shipping rate on orders over $150
- All prices listed in Australian dollars
- Responsive customer service team
Australians can access all the greatest fashion brands at the most competitive prices, available at Macy’s.
- All prices listed in Australian dollars
- Duties and taxes calculated at checkout
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive exclusive news and sales alerts
Nordstrom is one of America's largest chain stores, offering an array of designer brands at competitive prices.
- Shipping charges are calculated at checkout
- Sign up to the loyalty club to earn points and rewards
- Prices and payments are displayed in AUD
Does your company belong in this list?
Which of these retailers offer a similar shipping rate to NET-A-PORTER?
NET-A-PORTER offers free delivery on orders over $300. Here's how the alternative sites compare:
- David Jones: Free on orders over $50
- Myer: Free on orders over $49
- Cettire: Free on orders over US$250
- MATCHESFASHION: Free on orders over $300
- ASOS: Free on orders over $100
- YOOX: Free on orders over US$200
- THE ICONIC: Free on orders over $50
- PSA: Skinny jeans are officially out, so here are 20+ other jeans under $100
- 15 Y2K fashion trends that are making a comeback
- Grab your wallets: Here are 25 graphic knit jumpers from $25
- 7 ways to wear denim to get the most out of your jeans
- Where to buy chunky combat boots (including options under $100)
Fashion sales and discounts you need to check out:
More guides on Finder
How to buy iShares Global 100 AUD Hedged ETF units
Steps to owning and managing iShares Global 100 AUD Hedged ETF units.
Amazon Prime Day best book deals for all ages: Up to 55% off
Snap up best-selling reads for the whole family with these great Australian Prime Day offers.
Best Prime Day deals 2021: Highlights from day one [updated]
The wait is finally over. Here are the best Amazon Prime Day deals you can get in Australia right now.
Toyota LandCruiser 300 series: Release date, specs, price, models and more
Toyota popped the bonnet on its highly anticipated 2022 Toyota Landcruiser 300 series 4WD in June 2021. Here's everything you need to know.
Ethereum price continues to slide, correcting by 9% overnight
Crypto experts believe that ETH may still be able to go on a bull run later on this year after the ongoing bearish pressure subsides.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best Xbox and PC game deals
Whether you're a shiny Xbox owner or a proud member of the PC master race, Amazon Prime Day has what you're looking for.
Prime Day Coke deal: Get 57% off select multi-packs
Amazon's bonkers Coca-Cola deal is back for Prime Day - and this time it's brought Fanta and Sprite along to the party. Save up to 57%!
The best Amazon Prime Day deals from Aussie brands: Get 45% off
Here are the Prime Day deals you can feel especially good about shopping.
Bitcoin price drops 5% overnight as usage weakens
After showing some signs of recovery, Bitcoin is once again starting to face a lot of bearish pressure.
How to get $120 off Nintendo Switch on Amazon Prime Day
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Ask an Expert