Up to 50% off Versace collection
Promo codes FARFETCH January 2022 | Up to 50% off Versace collection
Get access to luxury labels from more than 300 designer boutiques globally and pick up a discount at the checkout with these promo codes for FARFETCH..
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We have 8 FARFETCH promo codes available
About FARFETCH promo code
FARFETCH is a place where hard-to-find items and designers become easy-to-find. Not your classic online store, FARFETCH is comprised of a collaboration of over 300 boutique clothing stores located around the world. These specialist boutiques have been selected for their focus on luxury brands, cutting edge labels and soon-to-be-hot designers. Through FARFETCH, these smaller stores are able to achieve a global reach and have a voice in the crowded world of online retailing.
What's the latest discount code from Farfetch?
The latest deal we have from Farfetch was added in. Up to 50% off Versace collection.
What's the highest discount deal from Farfetch today?
The highest discount deal you can get from Farfetch today is 50%.
What's the most popular deal from Farfetch this week?
We have a total of 8 deals available for Farfetch today. However, the most popular deal from Farfetch is the Up to 50% off Versace collection. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
Does FARFETCH have promo codes?
Which payment methods can I use at FARFETCH?
Which buy now pay later services can I use at FARFETCH?
Plus, there is a 14-day returns window for your peace of mind.
FARFETCH review | Pros and cons
- Shop in Australian Dollars. FARFETCH has a local Australian site which means you can shop in Australian dollars and have any applicable import duties included at the checkout. It’s convenient and makes it easier to keep track of your spending.
- Luxury brands. The brands available in the FARFETCH online store are impressive. The selection includes globally established brands as well as up-and-coming designers.
- Free returns. If your purchase doesn’t fit properly or just isn’t quite right, you can return it for free using the FARFETCH free return pick-up service.
- Shipping applies. Your purchase will be shipped directly from the boutique and country it is located in. International shipping costs and times apply.
How can I get FARFETCH free shipping?
As the items available for sale through FARFETCH are located all around the world, there is no fixed price for shipping. Shipping costs will be calculated based on the size and weight of your item, and your shipping address. Packages are shipped with DHL Express and UPS. You can estimate the shipping cost and time for each item as you shop.
What is the FARFETCH returns policy?
If you need to return your item for any reason, you must send it back to the boutique within 14 days. It is recommended that you start the process within 7 days of receiving your package to make sure your return arrives on time. FARFETCH offers free returns pick-ups for all purchases. Contact FARFETCH for a Returns Merchandise Authorisation and to book a convenient pick-up time.
Top women's clothing and accessories deals
- Up to 50% off sale at Foot Locker. This deal helped customers save money 109 times and was last verified in December 2021. We also found another 2 deals available from Foot Locker.
- Up to 50% off kitchen appliances, fashion, beauty and more at Myer. This deal helped customers save money 87 times and was last verified in January 2022. We also found another 13 deals available from Myer.
- $20 off your first order at HasOffers test. This deal helped customers save money 50 times and was last verified in December 2021. We also found another 0 deals available from HasOffers test.
- Up to 40% off selected styles at The Athlete's Foot. This deal helped customers save money 34 times and was last verified in December 2021. We also found another 3 deals available from The Athlete's Foot.
- 10% off your first order at Boody Eco Wear. This deal helped customers save money 33 times and was last verified in June 2021. We also found another 2 deals available from Boody Eco Wear.
- Up to 50% off sale at Myer. This deal helped customers save money 30 times and was last verified in December 2021. We also found another 13 deals available from Myer.
- Up to $65 off- Valentine's Day Sale at The Oodie. This deal helped customers save money 26 times and was last verified in January 2022. We also found another 4 deals available from The Oodie.
- Up to 50% off selected electrical extra 20% off fashion and home at David Jones. This deal helped customers save money 24 times and was last verified in January 2022. We also found another 4 deals available from David Jones.
- Be quick: Deal expires in 2 days!
- Up to 72% off today's deals at Catch. This deal helped customers save money 24 times and was last verified in January 2022. We also found another 16 deals available from Catch.
- Up to 70% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more at Etsy. This deal helped customers save money 22 times and was last verified in January 2022. We also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
How did we pick these FARFETCH deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best FARFETCH offers available today.
More guides on Finder
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
N95 vs KN95 face masks: What’s the difference?
Which one protects you best, and where can you buy them online?
9 tips for founders I learned from launching a startup in a pandemic
Here’s what Ryan Edwards-Pritchard learned so far about building a startup in the grips of a pandemic.
Ask an Expert