Get access to luxury labels from more than 300 designer boutiques globally, all from the same address. Pick up a discount at the checkout with these promo codes for Farfetch.
The problem with boutique shopping? It can be hard to know where to look. The retail market is so awash with fast fashion and mass-production that curated stores are easily overlooked and up-and-coming talent gets ignored.
Farfetch is a place where hard-to-find items and designers become easy-to-find. Not your classic online store, Farfetch is comprised of collaboration of over 300 boutique clothing stores located around the world. These specialist boutiques have bee selected for their focus on luxury brands, cutting edge labels, and soon-to-be-hot designers. Through Farfetch, these smaller stores are able to achieve a global reach and have a voice in the crowded world of online retailing.
As for the consumer, we get access to the bourgeois boutiques in the back streets of Rome or the vintage designer store on the promenade of Prague, all without leaving our computer screens.
Farfetch promo codes and discounts
|Global free shipping||
|Receive Global free shipping at Farfetch. Conditions Apply||
|10% off your first order||Get 10% off your first order at Farfetch. Click through to get your unique code.||
|Farfetch sale stock||Shop the Farfetch sales section for cheap boutique brands.||
|Express shipping for $10||Get your items delivered within 10 days for $10 with Farfetch express shipping.||
|Shop from 12 countries, 100 luxury boutiques & 2000 designers||You can now shop from 12 countries, 100 luxury boutiques & 2000 designers at Far Fetch||
How do I use my Farfetch promo code?
- Browse through the designers and clothing on Farfetch.
- Click ‘Add to Bag’ and then ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Review your order and click "Go To Checkout".
- Sign in or register as a new customer.
- Fill in your shipping information and click "Continue".
- Fill in your payment details and click on the link that says "Do you Have a Promo Code?" on the right-hand side on the page.
- Enter your code in the box that appears and click ‘Add Promo Code’.
- Click "Save & Continue" to finalise and submit your order.
Farfetch Review | Pros and Cons
- Shop in Australian Dollars. Farfetch has a local Australian site which means you can shop in Australian dollars and have any applicable import duties included at the checkout. It’s convenient, and makes it easier to keep track of your spending.
- Luxury brands. The brands available in the Farfetch online store is impressive. The selection includes globally established brands as well as up-and-coming designers.
- Free returns. If your purchase doesn’t fit properly or just isn’t quite right you can return it for free using the Farfetch free return pick-up service.
- Shipping applies. Your purchase will be shipped directly from the boutique and country it is located in. International shipping costs and times apply.
How can I get Farfetch free shipping?
As the items available for sale through Farfetch are located all around the world, there is no fixed price for shipping. Shipping costs will be calculated based on the size and weight of your item, and your shipping address. Packages are shipped with DHL Express and UPS. You can estimate the shipping cost and time for each item as you shop.
What forms of payment does Farfetch accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
What is the Farfetch returns policy?
If you need to return your item for any reason you must send it back to the boutique within 14 days. It is recommended that you start the process within seven days of receiving your package to make sure your return arrives on time. Farfetch offers free returns pick-ups for all purchases. Contact Farfetch for a Returns Merchandise Authorisation and to book a convenient pick-up time.