Shop at an Australian shopping centre staple at a huge discount with these Cotton On promo codes.
With humble beginnings as a single retail store in Geelong, Victoria, Cotton On has grown to become an Australian retail powerhouse. The brand now has more than 1,300 stores across 17 countries, and the Cotton On group is one of Australia’s largest retail groups. It’s brands include Cotton On, Cotton On Body, Cotton On Kids, Typo and Rubi Shoes.
Cotton On is known for its modern, fresh twist on season staples like jeans, party dresses and coats. The pieces at Cotton On are simple, casual, cool and totally affordable. With a wide selection of apparel for men, women and kids, it's no surprise that Cotton On is one of Australia's most popular stores.
Featured Image Source: Cotton On Instagram
Cotton On promo codes:
Coupon code expires
|Exclusive: Get 15% off all full-priced items at Cotton On using this exclusive code.||
Show code R2****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
|Sign up and get 20% off your first online order||
|Subscribe to Cotton On's newsletter and get 20% off your first online order. T&Cs apply.||
|FREE shipping on orders over $55||Spend $55 or more at Cotton On and get your order shipped for FREE.||
|Up to 50% off sale||Cotton on has up to 50% off in their sale section. While stocks last. T&Cs apply.||
Bestselling products from Cotton On
How can I get Cotton On free shipping?
Any order that’s $55 or more will be shipped for free. Otherwise, it’s $10 per order for standard shipping within Australia and $14.95 for express orders.
Standard shipping to New Zealand is $10, and it’s $40 to everywhere else in the world. There is no express shipping available to addresses outside of Australia.
What forms of payment does Cotton On accept?
- Visa Checkout
- MasterCard / Visa
Cotton On Review | Pros and Cons
- Free shipping: Spend more than $55 on any purchase and get your items shipped free.
- Shop multiple stores at once: Cotton On, Cotton On Kids, Cotton On Body, Typo and Rubi Shoes all use the same site, and you can buy items from all five stores in one purchase order.
- Try on in-store: Check out the items in the store and try them on before taking advantage of online savings.
- In-store returns: You can bring any unwanted items back to a store for a refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase.
- No live chat: Customer service can only be reached by phone or email.
- Few office hours: Phone service is only available from 8:30am until 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
- No free returns by post: You’ll need to pay postage on any returns sent by mail. You can return to a store if there is one close by.
What is the Cotton On returns policy?
Returns are accepted within 14 days of purchase. You can return your unwanted items by post or by going to any Cotton On store in Australia.
To return an item via post, you’ll need to complete the return form that came with your items upon delivery and print out a postage label from returns.cottonon.com. Return postage isn’t free, so you’ll need to pay for that via the online system. Once Cotton On receives your package, the refund will be processed and the funds should appear in your account within 3-5 days after you hear from the company regarding your return.
To return an item at a Cotton On store, simply visit the store with the items you’d like to return and your proof of purchase (the packaging slip included in your order and the tax invoice emailed to you). You’ll have the option to exchange your unwanted items for something else or get a refund.
Does Cotton On Stock the same products online as in store?
The products found in store may not always be the same as the products found online. Certain stores may sell out of a certain product before it sells out online, so you may see things online that are not in your local store. Also prices in store and online can be different as different stores may have different discount policies.
Does Cotton On offer Click and Collect services?
At this stage, Cotton On does not have a Click and Collect service. If you see something online and you would like to collect it in store, try calling your local store and seeing if they have it in stock. You can then ask them to hold it for you. Not every store will agree to hold stock, but some certainly will.
If your local store does not have the item you want, the store should be able to give you the location of another store that does.
Can I Lay-By an item?
Cotton On absolutely offers Lay-By, but only in physical stores. Here is a copy of the Cotton On Lay-By terms and conditions.
- Lay-by is only available in store, and cannot be used for online purchases.
- Mark Tuckey MT x CO items cannot be put on lay-by.
- A deposit to the value of 20% of the total purchase price is required to begin a lay-by.
- Payments are to be made fortnightly.
- Lay-bys should not exceed a 4-week period.
- Failure to complete payments in the specified time makes the goods and the 20% deposit liable for forfeiture.
- A lay-by can be cancelled by the purchaser within the 4 week period however the 20% deposit is payable as a cancellation fee.
- Lay-by parcels cannot be split or transferred without the 20% deposit being paid as a cancellation fee.
- Lay-by items cannot be exchanged or refunded after the lay-by has been finalised and collected.
How can I contact Cotton On?
If you would like to contact a specific Cotton On store, then you can use the store finder here. Search for your store and it will provide you with the phone number of that store.
Alternatively, you can call the main customer service line from Monday to Friday (8:30am - 5:00pm AEST) on one of these numbers:
Australia: 1800 420 176
New Zealand: 0800 452 885
You can also email Cotton On here.
What are the Cotton On opening hours?
Cotton On does not have consistent opening and closing hours as each store needs to comply with hours set by its shopping centre management.
If you would like to know the hours of specific store you can search for the store using the store finder here and you can call them.
What is the Cotton On Foundation?
The Cotton On Foundation is an organisation working with Ugandan communities to build a healthy, sustainable future.
The Foundation began when the Cotton On Group started up a donation to complete the healthcare centre in a small village. The retail group then formed a partnership with the people of Southern Uganda, an area in need of a helping hand. Thanks to the generosity of Cotton On's customer, this partnership has expanded across Uganda and globally.
The Cotton On Foundation sells its own products in Cotton On stores an all the proceeds go back to the foundation to support those most in need. The projects funded by the Cotton On Foundation are based on four pillars; health, education, sustainability and infrastructure. All these projects are managed from start to finish by the Cotton On Foundation and are plotted out within a realistic timeframe and at the lowest operating cost.
The Cotton On Foundation aims to reduce poverty and improve the lives of those in need.