Shop at an Australian shopping centre staple at a huge discount with these Cotton On promo codes.
With humble beginnings as a single retail store in Geelong, Victoria, Cotton On has grown to become an Australian retail powerhouse. The brand now has more than 1,300 stores across 17 countries, and the Cotton On group is one of Australia’s largest retail groups. It’s brands include Cotton On, Cotton On Body, Cotton On Kids, Typo and Rubi Shoes.
Cotton On is known for its modern, fresh twist on season staples like jeans, party dresses and coats. The pieces at Cotton On are simple, casual, cool and totally affordable. With a wide selection of apparel for men, women and kids, it's no surprise that Cotton On is one of Australia's most popular stores.
Cotton On promo codes and discounts
|30% off activewear||
Coupon code expires 20 Mar 2017
|Cotton On Body is offering a huge 30% off activewear. Offers finishes 20th March.||
Last verified 20 Feb 2017
Show code AC****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
|Up to 50% off||Cotton on has up to 50% off in their sale section. Limited stock.||
Last verified 24 Jan 2017
|Free shipping||Spend $55 or more at Cotton On and get your order shipped for free.||
Last verified 14 Mar 2016
How do I use my Cotton On promo code?
How do I use my Cotton On promo code?
1. Browse through the items on Cotton On’s website. When you’ve found something you’d like to purchase, select the size (if applicable) and quantity, then click the red “ADD TO BAG” button.
2. When you’re ready to pay, click on the “MY BAG” icon at the top right, and click “CHECKOUT”.
3. You’ll then need to sign in if you’re a returning customer or create an account if you’re a new customer. If you’d prefer not to create an account, you can check out as a guest.
4. Enter your delivery address and select your preferred shipping method.
5. On the next screen, there will be a bar at the top that says “PROMO CODE”. Click on the plus sign to expand the bar. A text field where you can enter your promo code will appear.
6. After entering a valid promo code, your total will be readjusted.
7. Finish entering your payment and billing address details to complete your purchase.
Bestselling products from Cotton On
Cotton On Review | Pros and Cons
Does Cotton On Stock the same products online as in store?
The products found in store may not always be the same as the products found online. Certain stores may sell out of a certain product before it sells out online, so you may see things online that are not in your local store. Also prices in store and online can be different as different stores may have different discount policies.
Does Cotton On offer Click and Collect services?
At this stage, Cotton On does not have a Click and Collect service. If you see something online and you would like to collect it in store, try calling your local store and seeing if they have it in stock. You can then ask them to hold it for you. Not every store will agree to hold stock, but some certainly will.
If your local store does not have the item you want, the store should be able to give you the location of another store that does.
Can I Lay-By an item?
Cotton On absolutely offers Lay-By, but only in physical stores. Here is a copy of the Cotton On Lay-By terms and conditions.
- Lay-by is only available in store, and cannot be used for online purchases.
- Mark Tuckey MT x CO items cannot be put on lay-by.
- A deposit to the value of 20% of the total purchase price is required to begin a lay-by.
- Payments are to be made fortnightly.
- Lay-bys should not exceed a 4-week period.
- Failure to complete payments in the specified time makes the goods and the 20% deposit liable for forfeiture.
- A lay-by can be cancelled by the purchaser within the 4 week period however the 20% deposit is payable as a cancellation fee.
- Lay-by parcels cannot be split or transferred without the 20% deposit being paid as a cancellation fee.
- Lay-by items cannot be exchanged or refunded after the lay-by has been finalised and collected.
How can I contact Cotton On?
If you would like to contact a specific Cotton On store, then you can use the store finder here. Search for your store and it will provide you with the phone number of that store.
Alternatively, you can call the main customer service line from Monday to Friday (8:30am - 5:00pm AEST) on one of these numbers:
Australia: 1800 420 176
New Zealand: 0800 452 885
You can also email Cotton On here.
What are the Cotton On opening hours?
Cotton On does not have consistent opening and closing hours as each store needs to comply with hours set by its shopping centre management.
If you would like to know the hours of specific store you can search for the store using the store finder here and you can call them.
What is the Cotton On Foundation?
The Cotton On Foundation is an organisation working with Ugandan communities to build a healthy, sustainable future.
The Foundation began when the Cotton On Group started up a donation to complete the healthcare centre in a small village. The retail group then formed a partnership with the people of Southern Uganda, an area in need of a helping hand. Thanks to the generosity of Cotton On's customer, this partnership has expanded across Uganda and globally.
The Cotton On Foundation sells its own products in Cotton On stores an all the proceeds go back to the foundation to support those most in need. The projects funded by the Cotton On Foundation are based on four pillars; health, education, sustainability and infrastructure. All these projects are managed from start to finish by the Cotton On Foundation and are plotted out within a realistic timeframe and at the lowest operating cost.
The Cotton On Foundation aims to reduce poverty and improve the lives of those in need.