Buy your groceries online and get further discounts with Woolworths Online promo codes and specials.
Woolworths Online promo codes and deals for July 2019
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|9 Jul 2019||15% off Ray-Ban, Prada, Oakley, Gucci sunglasses and more||FIN****|
|29 May 2019||15% off everything||FIN****|
|11 Jun 2019||$15 off first and second box||CAC****|
|28 Jun 2019||50% off everything||BAB****|
|31 May 2019||10% off orders over $200||FIN****|
About Woolworths Online Coupon Codes
Shopping online at Woolworths Online is beneficial for a few key reasons, the number one reason being that you can find more discounts online than in-store. At least, that’s what we think – and when you have coupon codes to use, why wouldn’t you?
The rest? It is all about convenience. Woolworths Online lets you choose between home delivery or pick up in-store, save your favourite shopping lists, easily shop Woolworth’s recipes, and do your grocery shopping when it’s convenient for you (rather than working within their trading hours).
It’s easy. It’s convenient. And there’s no trawling through aisles fighting with the other customers to see who gets the last bunch of mint.
Featured Image Source: Woolworths instagram
What is the Woolworths Rewards Program?
The Woolworths Everyday Rewards scheme is a rewards program that's been around since 2008. It originally allowed you to collect points, which you could then convert into Qantas Frequent Flyer points however now, the Everyday Rewards program was replaced by the new Woolworths Rewards scheme. This means that cardholders will no longer be able to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer Points on Woolworths purchases. Instead, cardholders will receive automated shopper discounts.
What can I buy from Woolworths?
Woolworths Online Review | Pros and Cons of Woolworths Online
- Woolworths Everyday Rewards Cards: Earn points for every dollar spent at Woolworths Online or one of its other stores (such as BWS or BIG W). Learn more about the Woolworths Everyday Rewards Card and be rewarded with "Woolworths Dollars" which you can spend in-store.
- Personal Shopper: Your personal shopper will pick out the items in your order, so you can leave specific instructions, e.g. you might request only ripe avocados.
- Convenience: Shop online when it suits you, pick a delivery time that works for you, and save time on your weekly grocery shop. You can even save shopping lists or shop by recipes for dinner.
- Fresh Guarantee: All produce is guaranteed to be fresh. If you’re unsatisfied with the freshness of your delivery, Woolworths will refund those items.
- Fuel savings vouchers: You can still earn fuel savings vouchers when you shop online. Just spend $30 or more and ensure your Everyday Rewards card is added to your account before payment.
- Minimum order: You must purchase at least $30 worth of products and select Pick up.
- Over 18s for BWS drive thru only: You must be over 18 to pick up your Woolworths Online order at a BWS.
- Orders containing liquor or tobacco cannot be left unattended: You must be there to pick up your purchase, or it will be returned to the store. A redelivery fee of $25 will be charged, as well as the cost of any perishables.
Woolworths Everyday Platinum Credit Card
Using the Woolworths Everyday Platinum Credit Card at Woolworths Online and its other stores will earn you points for each dollar spent, which you can then redeem for rewards.
- Earn three points for every dollar spent on select products at Woolworths Supermarkets, BIG W, and BWS.
- Earn two points for every dollar spent on items at Woolworths Supermarkets, BIG W, BSW, Caltex-Woolworths co-branded fuel outlets, Dan Murphy’s, Dick Smith and more.
What forms of payment does Woolworths online accept?
- Woolworths gift card
Woolworths Online Home Delivery
Woolworths Online allows you to select the time window when your delivery will arrive, so you can arrange to be home to meet the delivery. You can select a delivery time up to 7 days in advance.
If you are not home when Woolworths Online tries to deliver your order, they may leave it in the safe place you gave in your instructions, except in cases where alcohol or tobacco is included in your order. If you have not left instructions, the delivery person will attempt to contact you by phone. If they cannot get in contact, your delivery will be returned to the store, and you may be charged for redelivery or for expired produce.
The minimum order for home delivery is $50.
What is the Woolworths Online delivery fee?
The cost for Woolworths delivery depends on the cost of your order.
|Order Amount||Delivery Fee|
|Up to $149.99||$11|
|$150 to $199.99||$9|
|$200 to $249.99||$6|
|$250 to $299.99||$3|
|$300 or over||Free|
How can I get Woolworths Online free delivery?
Your first three orders with Woolworths Online delivery will be free of charge. After that, only orders over $300 will be eligible for free delivery.
Woolworths Online click&collect
Click&collect allows you to place your order online, and pick it up in store, free of charge. Check the website to see where your nearest collection point is.
Returns, exchanges and product substitutions
Woolworths Online allows you to edit or cancel your order up to 30 minutes before the cut off (6pm the night before for AM delivery, 11pm for PM delivery, and 3pm for Sunday delivery). Refunds take between three and five business days to process. A cancellation fee may apply for orders cancelled after the cut-off time.
If you’ve ordered items that are not available, Woolworths Online will attempt to substitute them with equal or higher quality products, and will only charge you for the item that you originally selected. As a last resort, they may select a similar product of lower quality, and charge you for the cheaper item.