Prepare yourself for the current deals in the Cotton On Boxing Day sales – here’s everything you need to know in advance.
‘Tis the season to be shopping and come Boxing Day sales 2019, Cotton On should be top of your hit list. Read on to find out what you can expect from this year’s Boxing Day sales and tips and tricks to getting the most out of the bargains on offer.
You won’t need to shop anywhere else!
Keep reading to see all the current offers at Cotton On or check out our Boxing Day deals page for more.
Popular Cotton On coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|10 Jan 2019||10% off full price items||EXC****|
|15 Jan 2019||30% off Typo||TRE****|
|11 Jan 2019||10% off full price items||EXC****|
|12 Feb 2018||Sign up and get 20% off your first online order||********|
|4 Jan 2018||FREE shipping on orders over $55||********|
What does Cotton On sell?
Cotton On is an Australian fast-fashion retailer catering to men, women and kids. It stocks apparel and footwear, stationery and gifts. Under the Cotton On umbrella, other stores include Cotton On Body, Typo, Rubi Shoes and Cotton On Kids. The brand has you covered when it comes to laid-back and casual style clothing. The best part? Cotton On is an affordably priced retailer with most items ranging between $5-$59. You will also find quirky stationery and gifts.
What are the pros and cons of Cotton On products?
- The brand often has discounts sitewide with great bargains
- Offering a huge range of easy to wear basics and casual clothing
- Online site is easy to navigate and process orders
- The clothing on offer is affordable
- Cotton On pride itself on being an ethical brand looking to ensure a positive impact on the community
- By purchasing any of the Cotton On Foundation products you are supporting the Cotton On Foundation philanthropic arm; a charity that focuses on developing and supporting projects that eliminate poverty
- Users have complained about the quality of the fabric after being washed
- Based on reviews online, users have noted poor customer service in-store
Boxing Day shopping tips
Boxing Day is on the 26 December and every year, it is a huge time for shoppers as they gain access to great deals and offers after Christmas. Have a read over our tips to shop during the Boxing Day sales.
- The fashion pieces to buy before your friends do this Boxing Day 2018
- Best Boxing Day sales for homewares and furniture 2018
- Boxing Day 2019: Best tech buys if you know nothing about tech
- The cult beauty products to buy during the Boxing Day sales 2018
- The best fashion sales with free shipping worth shopping this Boxing Day 2018
Image: Instagram user @cottonon