Prepare yourself for the best bargains in the Cotton On Boxing Day sales – here’s everything you need to know in advance.
‘Tis the season to be shopping and come Boxing Day sales 2018, Cotton On should be top of your hit list. Read on to find out what you can expect from this year’s Boxing Day sales and tips and tricks to getting the most out of the bargains on offer. You won’t need to shop anywhere else!@cottonon
Boxing Day 2018 Deals
Coupon code expires
|Exclusive: Get 15% off all full-priced items at Cotton On using this exclusive code.||
Show code R2****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
|Sign up and get 20% off your first online order||
|Subscribe to Cotton On's newsletter and get 20% off your first online order. T&Cs apply.||
|FREE shipping on orders over $55||Spend $55 or more at Cotton On and get your order shipped for FREE.||
|Up to 50% off sale||Cotton on has up to 50% off in their sale section. While stocks last. T&Cs apply.||
|Up to 50% off selected styles||Get up to 50% off selected items at Skechers. Limited time only. Exclusions and T&Cs apply.||
What does Cotton On sell?
Cotton On is an Australian fast-fashion retailer catering to men, women and kids. It stocks apparel and footwear, stationery and gifts. Under the Cotton On umbrella, other stores include Cotton On Body, Typo, Rubi Shoes and Cotton On Kids. The brand has you covered when it comes to laid-back and casual style clothing. The best part? Cotton On is an affordably priced retailer with most items ranging between $5-$59. You will also find quirky stationery and gifts.
Does Cotton On have any current sales?
Right now Cotton On have a promotion sitewide offering customers 30% off all full priced items. You can find t-shirts on sale for as low as $5. Last year in the lead up to Christmas the website discounted up to 50% off sitewide.
What are the pros and cons of Cotton On products?
- The brand often has discounts sitewide with great bargains
- Offering a huge range of easy to wear basics and casual clothing
- Online site is easy to navigate and process orders
- The clothing on offer is affordable
- Cotton On pride itself on being an ethical brand looking to ensure a positive impact on the community
- By purchasing any of the Cotton On Foundation products you are supporting the Cotton On Foundation philanthropic arm; a charity that focuses on developing and supporting projects that eliminate poverty
- Users have complained about the quality of the fabric after being washed
- Based on reviews online, users have noted poor customer service in-store
Shopping online vs in-store
The benefits of shopping this year’s Boxing Day sales come in the form of convenience. You will save time and energy by avoiding the mad rush of crowds and you can shop from the comfort of your couch.
Boxing Day sales shopping tips
Follow our guide to ensure you get the best bang for your buck when the Cotton On Boxing Day sales kick into action.
- Subscribe to the finder.com.au newsletter. By signing up to receive our newsletter you will be kept in the loop with all deals and information around Boxing Day sales 2016. You’ll find the email subscription box below.
- Set yourself a budget, and stick to it! The most important rule before you start your Boxing Day sale shopping spree, decide on what you can afford and don’t overspend. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment and splurge on things you don’t really need.
- Make a list. Take a minute or two to go through your current wardrobe (right to the very back!) and take note of what you’re missing. This is the perfect time to be out with the old and in with the new.
- Know your size. The next time you pass by a Cotton On boutique, pop in and try on a few pieces to get to know your size. That way you’ll save yourself the hassle of having to return anything that doesn’t fit.
- Add to your wishlist in advance. If you’re serious about Boxing Day sales do yourself a favour and spend the time going through the website in advance. Come the morning of the sale you’ll be able to process your order right away - eliminating the chance of missing out those sell out items.