Prepare yourself for the best bargains in the Cotton On Boxing Day sales -- here’s everything you need to know in advance.
‘Tis the season to be shopping and come Boxing Day sales 2016, Cotton On should be top of your hit list. Read on to find out what you can expect from this year’s Boxing Day sales and tips and tricks to getting the most out of the bargains on offer. You won’t need to shop anywhere else!@cottonon
What does Cotton On sell?
Cotton On is an Australian fast-fashion retailer that delivers great product with amazing value catering to men, women and kids across apparel and footwear, stationery and gifts, as well as the Cotton On Body chain. The brand has you covered when it comes to laid-back, casual clothing suited to an Aussie climate. The best part? Everything available at Cotton On is affordable ranging between $5-$59. You will also find quirky stationery and gifts.
Does Cotton On have any current sales?
Right now Cotton On have a promotion sitewide offering customers 30% off all full priced items. You can find t-shirts on sale for as low as $5. Last year in the lead up to Christmas the website discounted up to 50% off sitewide.
What are the pros and cons of Cotton On products?
- The brand often has discounts sitewide with great bargains
- Offering a huge range of easy to wear basics and casual clothing
- Online site is easy to navigate and process orders
- The clothing on offer is affordable
- Cotton On pride itself on being an ethical brand looking to ensure a positive impact on the community
- By purchasing any of the Cotton On Foundation products you are supporting the Cotton On Foundation philanthropic arm; a charity that focuses on developing and supporting projects that eliminate poverty
- Users have complained about the quality of the fabric after being washed
- Based on reviews online, users have noted poor customer service in-store
Shopping online vs in-store
The benefits of shopping this year’s Boxing Day sales come in the form of convenience. You will save time and energy by avoiding the mad rush of crowds and you can shop from the comfort of your couch.
Boxing Day sales shopping tips
Follow our guide to ensure you get the best bang for your buck when the Cotton On Boxing Day sales kick into action.
- Subscribe to the finder.com.au newsletter. By signing up to receive our newsletter you will be kept in the loop with all deals and information around Boxing Day sales 2016. You’ll find the email subscription box below.
- Set yourself a budget, and stick to it! The most important rule before you start your Boxing Day sale shopping spree, decide on what you can afford and don’t overspend. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment and splurge on things you don’t really need.
- Make a list. Take a minute or two to go through your current wardrobe (right to the very back!) and take note of what you’re missing. This is the perfect time to be out with the old and in with the new.
- Know your size. The next time you pass by a Cotton On boutique, pop in and try on a few pieces to get to know your size. That way you’ll save yourself the hassle of having to return anything that doesn’t fit.
- Add to your wishlist in advance. If you’re serious about Boxing Day sales do yourself a favour and spend the time going through the website in advance. Come the morning of the sale you’ll be able to process your order right away - eliminating the chance of missing out those sell out items.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be kept in the loop with the deals leading up to Boxing Day 2016.
Bestselling products from Cotton On
Use one of these coupon codes towards your Christmas shopping
$20 off orders of $60 to $79.99: Spend & Save
Get $20 off when you spend $60 to $79.99 at Cotton On. T&Cs apply.
$30 off orders of $80 to $99.99: Spend & Save
Get $30 off when you spend $80 to $99.99 at Cotton On. T&Cs apply.
$40 off orders over $100 + FREE shipping: Spend & Save
Get $40 off with free shipping when you spend $100 or more at Cotton On. T&Cs apply.
Spend $55 or more at Cotton On and get your order shipped for free.
25% off sale
Enjoy 25% off on your purchase with the code at SurfStitch. Conditions Apply
Promotion code can be entered on the Payment Check-Out page. Valid on Nike.com purchases in Australia only. Coupon valid Oct 26, 2016 13:00 UTC to Oct 29, 2016 16:00 UTC. Any unused portion will be forfeited. Each coupon code limited to one use per customer; one code per checkout. Offer void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Non-transferable. Not retroactively valid on previously purchased items. Coupon is valid on all items available on Nike.com Australia.
Show code & visit siteCB****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteBI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
20% off all orders over $75
Simply use the code to get 20% off all orders over $75 at Pretty Little Thing. Excludes sale items and delivery charges. Can only be used once per customer. T&Cs apply.
30% off race dresses
Get 30% off race day dresses and outfits. Limited time only.
Show code & visit sitefo****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
30% off formalwear
Save 30% off all formalwear, just in time for Spring Racing.
15% off your order
Get 15% off your orders at Pretty Little Thing when you use this exclusive code at the checkout. Exclusions and T&Cs may apply.
10% off THE ICONIC Exclusive labels
Get 10% off exclusives at THE ICONIC. Minimum spend is $79. Only on full price items from Atmos&Here, Zalora, Zalora Basics, H-Wood, Spurr, Spurr Basics, Staple Superior and Double Oak Mills. T&Cs apply.
Show code & visit siteIC****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Get 9% off your orders at Gear Best when you use the code at checkout. Only applies to products from China & HongKong. Not valid on flash sale items. T&Cs apply.
Show code & visit siteFi****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code