Find unique Australian-designed fashion – alongside a smattering of the hottest international brands – at Princess Polly’s online boutique. Use one of our promo codes to score a sweet discount.
Current Princess Polly discount codes in October 2018
About Princess Polly Coupon Codes
Latest news and product releases from Princess Polly
What's new babygal?!
How do I use my Princess Polly promo code?
- Go to Princess Polly’s online store to browse for unique fashion pieces from a range of Australian and international designers.
- When you’ve found the perfect piece, select your size and colour (if applicable) and click ‘Add to Bag’.
- When you’re ready to complete your purchase, click ‘Checkout’ by hovering your mouse over the shopping bag icon in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Register as a new user or select ‘Checkout as Guest’.
- Review your order and enter your promotion code into the box provided. Click ‘Apply’.
- Your promo code has been applied! Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to continue as normal.
What can I buy from Princess Polly?
- Princess Polly Dresses – Find your perfect dress from labels such as Cameo The Label, Evil Twin, Finders Keepers, Free People, For Love and Lemons, Ladakh, Polly the Label and Isla By Tallulah.
- Princess Polly Tops – Browse tops from Free People, MinkPink, Ladakh, Jaggar the Label, Evil Twin, Somedays Lovin’, Polly the Label, The Fifth Label, Wildfox, and For Love and Lemons.
- Princess Polly New Arrivals – The stock at Princess Polly is constantly updated. Click on the ‘New Arrivals’ link to see all the newcomers and hottest trend pieces.
- Princess Polly Bags – Choose a ladylike clutch (a modern take on the reticule) or grab the perfect everyday bag from Benah for Karen Walker, Billini, Keepsake the Label, or She + Lo.
- Princess Polly Earrings – Accent your look with delicate studs in gold and silver, or make an impact with statement earrings from Karen Walker Accessories, Poms, 8 Other Reasons, or Lia + Co.
- Princess Polly Shoes – Princess Polly’s shoe department has a range of footwear to keep you on-trend, stylish and comfortable. Labels include Sol Sana, Billini, Urge, Birkenstock, Mr & Mare, Soles, and Windsor Smith.
Princess Polly Review | Pros and Cons
- Princess Polly has a large and varied range of fashion labels, including over 50 Australian designers.
- Express shipping is free for all orders over $50 to all Australian addresses.
- International shipping is available.
- Gift cards are available.
- Orders placed before 3pm AEST will be dispatched on the same day.
- Shoppers within the Australia Post metropolitan network (capital cities and major metropolitan areas) will have their packages delivered the next business day.
- Refunds are not available if you change your mind or accidently order the wrong size. You’ll be offered a store credit or exchange instead.
Searching for sites like Princess Polly?
You've come to the right place, fashionista. We've got the goss on the fashion websites like Princess Polly. Because variety really is the spice of life.
Are there Princess Polly student discounts?
Of course! Princess Polly offers a UniDAYS 10% discount for students currently studying in Australia and New Zealand. You must log into your UNiDAYS account to receive your multiple use promo code. This discount only applies to full priced items.
Princess Polly sizing guide
Princess Polly remains true to Australian sizing standards, but if you're still unsure, you can check their sizing guide here.
How can I get Princess Polly free shipping?
Free express shipping is available for all orders of $50 or more to Australian addresses. If your order is under $50, you’ll be charged a flat rate of $6 for express shipping. Princess Polly uses Australia Post Express for all orders. If you live in a capital city or a major metropolitan area, you can expect your package the day after dispatch. If you live in a regional area, it could take 2–5 days.
What forms of payment does Princess Polly accept?
You can pay for your order with:
- American Express
How do I return items to Princess Polly?
If you are unhappy with your order for any reason you’ll be able to return it for store credit, exchange or refund. If you receive an incorrect item, or your item arrives damaged, you’ll be entitled to a refund under Australian consumer law.
Princess Polly features that we love:
Princess Polly knows how we shop - and has come up with a bunch of shop-easy features to avoid any frustrations.
- Your sought after item's out of stock? Don't fret - keep yours eyes on Princess Polly's 'Back In' section for a chance to grab favourites a second time round.
- Just looking for inspiration right now? Check the 'Trends' section.
- Dying to buy that top you found on Instagram but can't see it anywhere on site? Check the 'Instashop' section for easy access.
- Need a new outfit this week but payday is just out of reach? Try the Princess Polly AfterPay - break the purchase down into four smaller payments over 8 weeks. Princess Polly has all of your shopping dramas covered.
Princess Polly Instagram
Follow the Princess Polly Instagram for pretty flat-lays, envy-inducing on-location shots and cool-girl lifestyle inspo. This is one on-trend account that showcases Princess Polly's products perfectly. Think lots of denim, meets LA cool with a dash of playful festival chic.