Obsessed with Princess Polly? You'll love these sites too!
Princess Polly has made a name for itself when it comes to cool-girl fashion. A mecca of off-duty style, Princess Polly is the prime destination for women who want street-savvy and on-trend inspired clothing without spending a fortune. Sassy, relaxed, fresh and fun, Princess Polly is all about individuality and fearlessness.
If you love Princess Polly as much as we do, there are a bunch of other sites you'll probably enjoy too. We've tracked down a few other stores that off the same fierce, butt-kicking style as Princess Polly with roughly the same price points. Check out our favourite sites that are just like Princess Polly.
Looking for Princess Polly?
Today's Fashion Coupon Codes & Sales
Get it cheaper! Use a coupon code to save money off your buy or take advantage of an epic sale. Hurry – these never last long!
Which online fashion boutiques have free shipping?
Lucky for you, all of these stores offer free shipping over a certain order. But how much do you have to spend?
- Boohoo — Free delivery
- ASOS— Free delivery on orders over $40
- Glassons— Free delivery on orders over $40
- Showpo— Free delivery on orders over $50
- THE ICONIC—Free delivery on orders over $50
- Hello Molly—Free delivery on orders over $50
- Dissh - Free shipping on orders over $70
- Beginning Boutique - Free shipping on orders over $75
What shops like Princess Polly boutique have the fastest shipping?
THE ICONIC: If you live in Sydney or Melbourne, they have a same day shipping service. Alternatively, they have free overnight shipping for metro areas.
Showpo: Offers same day delivery for some metropolitan areas as well as express shipping.
Beginning Boutique: Uses express service which means you'll usually get your order within two days.
Which alternative sites have a similar price to Princess Polly but are still good quality?
Princess Polly’s price range goes from $30 up to $370, so they stock everything from casual, buy-it-just-case dresses to your more special occasion dresses. So where else you can find a similar range?
- Dissh, Beginning Boutique, Showpo and Hello Molly - quality is fair - good. Primarily uses man-made fibres.
- ASOS - quality is good. Primarily uses man-made fibres but has some cotton and wool options.
- Missguided, PrettyLittleThing and Boohoo - quality is good for the price point. Primarily uses man-made fibres but has some cotton and wool options.
- Glassons - quality is good. Primarily uses man-made fibres but has some cotton and wool options.