Scroll through for all the info on Apple's Boxing Day sales.
The biggest Australian sale period of the year is finally upon us. Boxing Day sales officially start on 26 December and often run until 15 January, although a few retailers have chosen to start their sales early this year.
Australians love Boxing Day sales because, unlike traditional sale events, on Boxing Day there are sales and discounts on popular big-ticket items like computers and phones. As one of the market leaders in electronics, it's always exciting to see what discounts Apple is offering when the Boxing Day sales officially launch.
Apple Boxing Day deals 2017
What products does Apple sell?
Whether you're after a new super-thin laptop, tablet or mobile phone, Apple has some of the most stylish products on the market today. For the athletes there's the Apple Watch or wireless headphones, or, for those that prefer a cosy night on the sofa, there's Apple TV with an eclectic range of shows to watch.
What will be on sale during Apple's Boxing Day sales?
While we don’t know exactly what will be discounted until the sale officially starts, you can expect to see offers across all Apple categories both in-store and online.
Shopping online vs in-store
Shopping in-store during sale periods can be intense at the best of times and especially on Boxing Day. Every year the Boxing Day sales bring mayhem, mass crowds and a mad rush to retail stores. The benefit of shopping the sales online is that you save time, energy and stress and you get to do it from the comfort of your own couch.
What's the Apple returns policy?
You have 14 days to process a return from the date of dispatch.
Tips and tricks for shopping the Boxing Day sales:
Get ready, because you’re about to get a whole lot better at shopping the sales.
- Subscribe to the finder.com.au newsletter. By signing up to receive our newsletter, you'll be kept in the loop with all the deals and information for the 2017 Boxing Day sales. You’ll find the email subscription box below.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it! The most important rule before you start your Boxing Day sale shopping spree: decide on what you can afford and don’t overspend. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment and splurge on things you don’t really need.
- Make a list. Take a minute or two to look through what you already own and take note of what you’re missing or what’s in need of an update. Have a browse online to decide on what you really want.
- Add to your wish list in advance. If you’re serious about Boxing Day sales, do yourself a favour and spend some time going through the website in advance. Come the morning of the sale you’ll be able to process your order right away, eliminating the chance of missing out on sell-out items.
- Do your research. During the Boxing Day sales, retailers will be very competitive on prices. It pays to shop around and check out different websites to see if there's a better deal elsewhere.
Top picks from the Apple Store
Purchase the iPhone 7
iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - White
Tech21 Impact Clear Case for iPhone 7
Purchase the new MacBook (2017)
Apple iPad Pro
Apple iPad Smart Keyboard