Adidas is one of the world’s leading sports brands, and we've got discounts.
Adidas is a brand that needs no introduction. Coming up on 70 years of producing some of the world’s best sport shoes, clothing and accessories, Adidas has supported the success of many sporting heroes throughout its rich history.
Adidas promo codes and sales
Popular products from Adidas
Adidas Review | Pros and Cons
- High quality products: Adidas’ products are used by professional athletes around the world, testifying to their quality.
- Customisability: Some products (such as shoes and uniforms) are customisable if you’re not satisfied with the massive range offered by Adidas.
- Free delivery for orders over $150: Standard shipping (1-4 business days) costs nothing as long as your order is over $150.
- Solid customer service: Customer service is available Monday to Friday from 7am to 5pm.
- Fairly high prices: You get what you pay for, and Adidas’ prices aren’t exactly in the lower bracket for sportswear.
- No loyalty program: Adidas does not offer a rewards program for customers.
How can I get Adidas free shipping?
Standard shipping costs $8.50 (zero if your order is over $150, and usually takes 1-4 business days. As the warehouse is located in Melbourne, products will not ship on public holidays in Melbourne. Shipping is unavailable in Norfolk Island, Christmas Island, and Cocos Island.
What forms of payment does Adidas accept?
What is the Adidas returns policy?
If you’ve changed your mind or received a faulty product, return it to the shipping address and Adidas’s quality assurance team will check it to make sure it’s in line with their return policy. Quality checking can take up to 2 weeks, but usually less. Once that’s done, you’ll be refunded in 1-2 days. Adidas do not exchange products, nor refund shipping costs.