Shop your favourite British department store, Marks and Spencer (M&S), and get free shipping to Australia.
We know. Sounds like heaven to us, too.
If you're unfamiliar with the established name that is Marks and Spencer, it's a British retailer renowned for offering high quality products across virtually all departments. That includes fashion, beauty products, food and wine, accessories and flowers. Think of it as the David Jones of Britain and you're right on the money.
Despite having a vast number of bricks-and-mortar stores, this brand's online store gives you much the same products which can be delivered direct to your doorstep. Australian doorsteps included.
Marks and Spencer discount codes for October 2017
|Shop for school uniforms||Dress your kid for school with Marks and Spencer's school-uniform friendly clothes.||
|Best M&S offers sitewide||Window shop the best Marks & Spencer offers available right now.||
|Buy 2 pairs of kids’ underwear, get an extra pair free||3 for 2 pick ‘n’ mix underwear for kids.||
How do I use my Marks and Spencer
How do I use my Marks and Spencer discount code?
- Browse through the various Marks and Spencer promo codes available above and click on one to be securely redirected to the Marks & Spencer website to start shopping.
- Click on the product category you wish to shop in and proceed to browse through the available products.
- Pick a sub-category of products and click the product you wish to buy. Then click ‘add to bag’.
- To access your shopping basket click on the bag icon in the bottom or top right hand corners.
- Choose to sign in if you are a member, or check out as a guest.
- Nominate your delivery method and complete your delivery details then click 'Continue to Payment'.
- Scroll down and apply your promo code in the field marked 'Add promotion or loyalty code' and hit apply to redeem your discount.
- Complete your payment details and hit 'continue to review your order' to complete your purchase.
Top picks from Marks and Spencer
Marks and Spencer Review | Pros and cons
- Free delivery. Marks and Spencer offers free deliveries for international orders, including to Australia. Only on orders over $100.
- Quality products. This retailer is renowned for its high quality products, so you know you'll only receive the best.
- Payment methods. You can use major credit and debit cards to make payments through the online store.
- Delivery tracking. M&S tracks all its items, so you can follow where it is in the delivery process.
- Delivery times. Orders to Australia are shipped from the UK, meaning lengthy deliveries. It can take up to 14 days to receive your order.
Marks and Spencer size guide
As Marks and Spencer is a UK-based store, its sizes might be a little different from what you're familiar with in Australia. Here's a look at the sizing guide to help you purchase your wears. For a general idea of what size you will be, the brand's 'standard' range is designed to fit a woman 168cm tall with an inside leg of 79cm. All measurements below are in cm.
How do I get Marks and Spencer free shipping?
Marks and Spencer offers free shipping to Australia for orders over $100. You must add the code for your country to receive free delivery, which is found in our deals section at the top of this page.
Note that not all products can be shipped to Australia. You will be prompted of this during the checkout process. You may have to pay for delivery duty, import duty and other applicable taxes depending on the item purchased and the delivery location.
What forms of payment does Marks and Spencer accept?
Marks & Spencer accepts the following as forms of payment:
- M&S debit card
- M&S credit card
- M&S budget card
- M&S charge card
- Visa Electron
- American Express
- M&S reward voucher
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Marks and Spencer
Items can be returned either by post or to a UK store. The customer bears the return postage costs and you are advised to keep your post office receipt as postage evidence. Refunds will only be made to the debit or credit card that was used during payment. However, some refunds can be made via cheque. If the order was a gift, the sender will be issued with the refund.