Looking for styles that don't bare all but still look chic? Bookmark and buy your sophisticated dresses from these fashion retailers.
With so many online fashion sites popping up for the twenty-something girls it can be hard to find retailers that are dedicated to stocking clothing for older women. Shopping for not-so-revealing dresses that hold longer hemlines and more fabric in general can be tricky business in the worldwide web. With this in mind we've done the research and put together our edit of the top 11 stores who know what you need and are here to make your shopping sprees easy. Scroll on for the retailers stocking dresses for older women.
The best stores to shop dresses for older women online
3. David Jones The iconic Aussie retail king stocks almost everything under the sun. The brand has a reputation for good customer service, quality products and is not a budget store. You'll find a huge range of dresses suitable for any age.
4. esprit Producing good-quality clothing in an eco-friendly manner for men, women and children, Esprit lives and breathes the motto ‘authentic, easy living’. You will find dresses that are comfortable, practical and stylish.
Eco-friendly and socially conscious
Offers vegetable-dyed fabrics
Free shipping on orders over $50
Esprit Friends loyalty program offers exclusive benefits and offers
5. Marks and Spencer Marks & Spencer's dresses section continues the British retailer’s reputation as the place for quality, stylish fashion that keeps pace with global trends. The edit stocks the Marks & Spencer’s label, M&S Collection and is perfect for women after longer h
7. Jacqui E Aussie retailer Jacqui E has been producing clothing for women since 1950. The brand takes inspiration from global fashion trends and creates women's smart workwear, perfect occasion wear and versatile casuals.
Subscribe to the newsletter for 15% off your first order
11. Target Australia Target is a low-cost Australian department store. The Target mission is to offer customers a diverse range of fashionable clothing, durable footwear, the latest homewares and kids toys.
How likely would you be to recommend finder to a friend or colleague?
Very UnlikelyExtremely Likely
Thank you for your feedback.
Our goal is to create the best possible product, and your thoughts, ideas and suggestions play a major role in helping us identify opportunities to improve.
Important information about this website
finder.com.au is one of Australia's leading comparison websites. We compare from a wide set of major banks, insurers and product issuers.
finder.com.au has access to track details from the product issuers listed on our sites. Although we provide information on the products offered by a wide range of issuers, we don't cover every available product. You should consider whether the products featured on our site are appropriate for your needs and seek independent advice if you have any questions.
Products marked as 'Promoted' or "Advertisement" are prominently displayed either as a result of a commercial advertising arrangement or to highlight a particular product, provider or feature. Finder may receive remuneration from the Provider if you click on the related link, purchase or enquire about the product. Finder's decision to show a 'promoted' product is neither a recommendation that the product is appropriate for you nor an indication that the product is the best in its category. We encourage you to use the tools and information we provide to compare your options and find the best option for you.
The identification of a group of products, as 'Top' or 'Best' is a reflection of user preferences based on current website data. On a regular basis, analytics drive the creation of a list of popular products. Where these products are grouped, they appear in no particular order.
Where our site links to particular products or displays 'Go to site' buttons, we may receive a commission, referral fee or payment.
We try to take an open and transparent approach and provide a broad based comparison service. However, you should be aware that while we are an independently owned service, our comparison service does not include all providers or all products available in the market.
Some product issuers may provide products or offer services through multiple brands, associated companies or different labelling arrangements. This can make it difficult for consumers to compare alternatives or identify the companies behind the products. However, we aim to provide information to enable consumers to understand these issues.
Providing or obtaining an estimated insurance quote through us does not guarantee you can get the insurance. Acceptance by insurance companies is based on things like occupation, health and lifestyle. By providing you with the ability to apply for a credit card or loan we are not guaranteeing that your application will be approved. Your application for credit products is subject to the Provider's terms and conditions as well as their application and lending criteria.