Take a sneak peek at Click Frenzy’s™ local travel deals 2021
Get ready for the hundreds of deals dropping at 7pm on 20 April 2021.
It's officially that time of year again. Click Frenzy™ Travel 2021 is just around the corner.
From discounts on some of the most popular flights to big dollars being slashed off your domestic accommodation, there are some killer deals landing at 7pm on 20 April 2021.
For all the juice on this year's event, read on.
What are the best deals on Click Frenzy™ Travel?
These are just a few of the deals you can get your hands on in 2021:
- Qatar: Up to 10% off on flights to destinations including the United Kingdom, Greece, Italy, the Maldives, Spain and Africa
- Wotif: Up to 25% off Aussie hotels
- Park Regis and Leisure Inn Hotels across Australia: Up to 40% off on accommodation
- Retro Sydney CBD Accommodation at Park Regis City Centre: Stays are starting from $89 per night
- Greyhound Australia: 20% off all tickets and passes
- Ascott Australia: Up to 30% off hotels and apartments in Melbourne, Sydney, Hobart and Perth
- Oaks Hotels, Resorts and Suites: Save 30% at various locations across Australia and New Zealand when you stay two nights or more
- Samsonite: Up to 50% off a range of premium luggage, backpacks and more
- Lipault: Up to 60% off site-wide
- Travel Online: Up to $1,700 off bestselling escapes, free nights, bonus upgrades, tours and exclusive extras – also up to 50% off already discounted deals
- Palms Hotel Merimbula: Extras for a seven-night stay between May and August (excludes school holidays and long weekends) – receive three vouchers totalling $150 (1 x $50 meal voucher, 1 x $50 beauty therapy voucher and 1 x 18-hole of golf voucher)
- Novotel Cairns: $500 bonus value on packages, including three nights in an upgraded deluxe room, breakfast daily, kids stay and eat breakfast free, complimentary use of boogie boards and other extras
How long does Click Frenzy™ last?
Click Frenzy™ 2021 is going for a whopping 53 hours this year. The highly anticipated event starts at 7pm on 20 April and will go until midnight 22 April 2021.
Grant Arnott, managing director of Click Frenzy™, says, "It's no secret that Australians love to travel, and it's been incredible to see everyone get behind local tourism in the past year. As we're operating in a more stable environment, we'd love people to use this event to snag some hot deals, while supporting both domestic and international providers that are still recovering."
What is Click Frenzy™?
Click Frenzy™ is a bi-annual event that encompasses all things travel and shopping. Run by the Global Marketplace, it first launched in 2012 and soon after established a separate travel event in 2016.
You can put money back in your pocket with a wide range of products and services including accommodation, flights, experiences, tours, technology, beauty, homewares and fashion.
Previously, we've seen the likes of Accor Hotels, Air New Zealand, Booking.com, G Adventures, Intrepid, Meriton Suites, Qatar Airways, TourRadar, Trafalgar and Wet 'n' Wild participate.
Here are all the brands that are participating in Click Frenzy™ Travel 2021
- Air New Zealand
- Antartica Flights (Captains Choice)
- Apollo Campers
- Caravan RV Camping
- Centre Com
- G Adventures
- Greyhound Australia
- Gumbuya World
- Hamilton Island
- Kogan Travel
- Lipault Paris
- Mountain Warehouse
- My Holiday Exclusives
- nib Travel Insurance
- Oaks Hotels & Resorts
- Park Regis City Centre
- Photobook Australia
- Qatar Airways
- Staywell Group
- The Mall - Auckland Airport
- The Palms Resort Merimbula
- Travel Online
- Virgin Australia
Click Frenzy™ is the registered trademark of Global Marketplace Pty Ltd. Finder is not connected with Click Frenzy™ or Click Frenzy The Main Event, and this page is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Global Marketplace Pty Ltd or the Click Frenzy™ event. All product names, logos and brands have been used for identification purposes only and are property of their respective owners.
Stay up to date with all the latest savings! Check out our full list of 500+ travel deals.
- Maserati Levante Hybrid: Thrilling eco alternative to Volvo XC60 or Lexus RX
- Finder Green Fave: Boody 3/4 Sleeve Top
- Mother’s Day gifts: 5 hints you’ll want to send your hubby
- Can Dogecoin’s price continue to soar despite a marketwide correction?
- Bitcoin’s price plunges 10% before rebounding – market witnesses massive liquidations