Click Frenzy™ Travel 2022: All the best deals
Hundreds of travel deals have dropped - but hurry, the sale is on for 5 days only.
It's officially that time of year again. Click Frenzy™ Travel 2022 has arrived.
From big discounts on flights and accommodation to dollars slashed off packages, transport and tours, there are tons of killer deals that can cure your wanderlust.
They're on sale now until 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 19 June.
What are the best deals on Click Frenzy™ Travel?
Here are favourite deals in this year's event:
- Qatar Airways: Up to 10% off flights.
- Air New Zealand: 10% off flights to New Zealand and Tahiti.
- Klook: 20% off theme parks passes, 20% off all rail passes and 20% off New Zealand ski passes and packages.
- InsureandGo: 15% off travel insurance
- Luxury Escapes: Discounted holiday packages including -nights at The Apurva Kempinski in Bali from $2,499.
- Delta Airlines: Sydney to Los Angeles flights from $1,200 return
- Travel Online: Discounted package deals including 5-nights at the Radisson Blu Resort Fiji + flights from $1,279per person, and 7-nights at the Centara Grand Phuket + flights and bonuses from $1,539 per person.
- Travel Insurance Direct: 15% off travel insurance
- Greyhound: Up to $150 off Whimit travel passes.
- Hopper: At least $50 off Australia and New Zealand hotel bookings and $30 off domestic flights to select destinations.
- Kingfisher Bay Resort: 50% off an exclusive 3-night Queensland resort package. Includes guided experience, accommodation, breakfast and transfers.
- BIG4 Holiday Parks: 50% off membership.
- Riparide: 25% off the per night price on 150+ escapes across Victoria, NSW and New Zealand for stays 15 June - 15 September 2022.
- My Holiday: Discounted holiday packages, including 5 nights at Naviti Resort in Fiji for $1,490pp, including flights and 5 nights at Hilton Surfers Paradise for $699pp.
- Antarctica Flights: Day-flight over Antarctica from $1,199 per person
How long does Click Frenzy™ Travel last?
Click Frenzy™ Travel 2022 is running for 5 days this June. The highly anticipated event kicked off at 7pm AEST on 15 June and will run until a minute before midnight on 19 June 2022.
Mark Salzmann, head of content at Click Frenzy says: "We know that Australians have itchy feet to start travelling again after 2 difficult years of uncertainty, and travel brands both domestically and internationally are eager to have consumers return in masses to support their financial recovery."
For anyone looking to beat inflation, it's a godsend. Salzmann says, "While inflation and interest rates are the front of mind for many, there are plenty of incredible deals to snag that will make booking the perfect escape an affordable luxury."
What is Click Frenzy™?
Click Frenzy™ is a bi-annual event that encompasses all things travel and shopping. Run by the Global Marketplace, it first launched in 2012 and soon after established a separate travel event in 2016.
You can put money back in your pocket with a wide range of products and services including accommodation, flights, experiences, tours, technology, beauty, homewares and fashion.
Click Frenzy™ Travel is a sister sales event to the bi-annual event which focuses on travel brands. During the sale, you can find deals on flights, destinations, accommodation, packages, experiences, cruises, tours, transport, travel essentials and more.
Previously, Accor Hotels, Air New Zealand, Booking.com, G Adventures, Intrepid, Meriton Suites, Qatar Airways, TourRadar, Trafalgar and Wet 'n' Wild have participated.
Here are all the brands that are participating in Click Frenzy™ Travel 2022
- Air New Zealand
- Antarctica Flights
- BIG4 Holiday Parks
- Delta Airlines
- Discover Beyond
- Explore Travel
- Garuda Indonesia
- Greyhound Australia
- Imagine Holidays
- Insure and Go
- Kingfisher Bay
- Luxury Escapes
- Malaysia Airlines
- My Holiday
- My Cruises
- Qatar Airways
- Seasons Melbourne
- Seasons Darling Harbour
- Tangalooma Island Resort
- The Bali Bible
- Travel Online
- Travel Insurance Direct
Click Frenzy™ is the registered trademark of Global Marketplace Pty Ltd. Finder is not connected with Click Frenzy™ or Click Frenzy The Main Event, and this page is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Global Marketplace Pty Ltd or the Click Frenzy™ event. All product names, logos and brands have been used for identification purposes only and are property of their respective owners.
Stay up to date with all the latest savings! Check out our full list of 500+ travel deals.
- The easy $1600 tax deduction many of us can claim this year
- Superannuation rate rise: Here’s how much extra super you’re about to get
- Energy prices officially increase today: How much more will you pay?
- Vanuatu opens borders: 6 tips to save on a holiday
- Last chance EOFY fashion sale: 80% off top-selling brands