News: Full list of travel brands in Click Frenzy™ November 2018
Bag huge travel bargains with Click FrenzyTM on 13 November 2018.
The massive one-day sales event Click FrenzyTM is back once again with huge bargains to be had and yes, the sale is on RIGHT NOW.
And yes, it's already crashing the Click Frenzy site.
If you're curious what the sale has in store for those seeking to get up and away, here's our short list of hit picks:
- Air New Zealand flights from $189 to New Zealand and $389 to the USA (one-way fares)
- Up to 20% off Contiki Europe tours
- Up to 20% off G Adventures tours worldwide
- 25% off fully flexible rates at TFE Hotels in Australia and New Zealand
- 15% off RedBalloon experiences
As with each Click FrenzyTM the deals are only available for 24 hours and will disappear by 7pm Wednesday 14 November, so you'll need to get in quick if you want to lock in a deal as they do sell out very quickly.
The travel brands participating in Click FrenzyTM in November 2018:
- Air New Zealand
- Allianz Travel Insurance
- Cathay Pacific
- Cruise Guru
- Cruise and Maritime Voyages
- Fiji Airways
- Flight Centre
- Flybuys Travel
- G Adventures
- Hamilton Island
- Insure and Go
- Kamiliant by American Tourister
- Malaysia Airlines
- Meriton Suites
- Merlin Annual Pass
- My Holiday Centre
- Penthouse Suite
- Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Qantas Wine
- TFE Hotels
- Travel Insurance Direct
- Travel Money Oz
What exactly is Click FrenzyTM?
Click FrenzyTM is a bi-annual online shopping event run by Global Marketplace. Launched in 2012, Click FrenzyTM is run for 24 hours every May and November, bringing with it bargains across hundreds of online retailers in fashion, beauty, tech, homewares, travel and more. In October 2016, it launched a separate travel-only event.
Inspired by Cyber Monday sales in the United States and launched in 2012, Click FrenzyTM works with dozens of online retailers to create the ultimate online sale across a huge range of products, from travel and clothing to appliances and electronics.
Historically, Click FrenzyTM has included some of Australia and the world’s biggest names in retail like THE ICONIC, ASOS, Lorna Jane, Boohoo, and the Book Depository. Some travel retailers that have participated in the past include Helloworld, Hotels.com, Insure and Go and Fast Cover.
- Cheap Travel Deals of the Week: Jetstar, Air Canada, Groupon, Cudo
- Travel Deals of the Week: AirAsia, TFE Hotels, Adrenaline and Uber
- Travel Deals of the Week: Scoot, Qatar, Contiki, Eurail
- Black Friday vs Boxing Day Australia: Which is better for travel deals?
- Our picks of the best Boxing Day travel deals online 2018