Who says that a great present has to be one you can wrap?
Choosing a gift can be hard and more often than not we tend to pick something that the receiver expects to receive. Dad’s birthday? Socks and book. A friend’s 21st? Alcohol. But it doesn’t have to be this way— if you want to give someone a gift they’ll remember, give them an experience from RedBalloon.
RedBalloon is one of Australia’s leading experience and gift voucher sites, providing one-of-a-kind gift ideas for anyone and everyone you may need to buy for. If you don’t know what to buy, you can get them a gift voucher and let them choose their own experience. The best part is, finder.com.au is giving you discounts and promo codes to help you get even more value.
RedBalloon promo codes and discount vouchers for October 2016
Top picks from RedBalloon
How do I use my RedBalloon promo code?
- Select a promo code from the list above and either copy and paste the code or write it down
- Choose an experience from the RedBalloon website and add it to your cart
- Review your order and click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Enter your email address or RedBalloon login details and then click 'Continue to Secured Checkout'
- If you do not already have an account, enter your details to create one
- Follow the prompts to the payment screen and one the left hand side enter your promo code
Pros and cons of RedBalloon
- There are over 2,500 experience gifts to choose from, giving you more options to choose from when you’re trying to find that perfect gift
- The vouchers are valid for 12 months after purchase which gives the recipient plenty of time to organise the experience
- If you can’t decide on an experience you can opt for a gift voucher that lets the recipient choose for themselves
- Some of the experiences can be quite expensive which is limiting for some people
Shipping guide for RedBalloon
The majority of RedBalloon gifts are in voucher form, which means a quick and convenient shipping process. After you make your purchase you can either have it posted to you as a hard copy, or emailed to you so you can print it at home.
RedBalloon also lets you book experiences directly through their website. After you buy the voucher through RedBalloon all further details regarding bookings will be through your experience provider.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with RedBalloon
If you would like to request a refund you will need to do so within 14 days of the purchase date. To ask for a refund you can call the RedBalloon customer service team, but be aware refunds do not apply to gift certificates, gifts cards, range vouchers or gift boxes.
If you have received a RedBalloon voucher as a gift you may also be able to exchange the experience to another one which is more to your liking, for free. The voucher cannot have been activated to be eligible for an exchange. All RedBalloon gift vouchers are also fully transferable.
About RedBalloon and its history
RedBalloon was founded in 2001 under the premise that gifts can be sold as experiences and memories. The founder, Naomi Simson, quickly grew the company into Australia’s leading gift and experience retailer that celebrated the sale of its two millionth experience in October 2013.