Who says that a great present has to be one you can wrap?
Choosing a gift can be hard and more often than not we tend to pick something that the receiver expects to receive. Dad’s birthday? Socks and book. A friend’s 21st? Alcohol. But it doesn’t have to be this way— if you want to give someone a gift they’ll remember, give them an experience from RedBalloon.
RedBalloon is one of Australia’s leading experience and gift voucher sites, providing one-of-a-kind gift ideas for anyone and everyone you may need to buy for. If you don’t know what to buy, you can get them a gift voucher and let them choose their own experience from what's on offer.
The best part is, finder.com.au is giving you RedBalloon promo codes to help you get even more value.
RedBalloon promo codes and discount vouchers for August 2017
|Up to 50% off experiences: Father's Day Sale||
|Save on scenic flights, driving experiences, sailings and cruises, food and drink and more.||
|$10 off your next order||Join the RedBalloon newsletter for $10 off your next order.||
|Two-for-one deals||Get up to 50% off at Red Balloon.||
How do I use my RedBalloon promo code?
How do I use my RedBalloon promo code?
1. Select a promo code from the list above and either copy and paste the code or write it down 2. Choose an experience from the RedBalloon website. Choose to either lock in a date and time or buy a voucher, which you can select a date and time for later on. 3. On the right side of the screen, you'll see an order summary. Just under the total amount, you'll see the text "Use promotional code". Click on that and a box will appear where you can enter the code. Click "Apply" for your total to be re-adjusted. 4. Enter in your name,email address and other requested booking details before providing payment to complete your order.
RedBalloon top destinations
Pros and cons of RedBalloon
- 4,000+ experience available. From hot air ballooning and whale watching to wine tours and dining experiences, there's plenty of options to choose from when you’re trying to find that perfect gift
- 12 month validity. The vouchers are valid for 12 months after purchase which gives the recipient plenty of time to organise the experience.
- No live chat. There's no option to chat online with support.
- Limited support hours. Phone support is only available from Monday to Friday, 8am-7pm and Saturdays from 9am-2pm, making it a bit difficult to contact RedBalloon if you're a 9-5 worker.
What you should know about RedBallon:
How do I get my RedBalloon voucher?
RedBalloon vouchers can be instantly printed off, or you can opt to get them delivered in a gift pack. Printing them off yourself is free, while gift packs cost anywhere from $6 (standard post) to $32 (courier) to deliver.
How long to RedBalloon vouchers last?
As long as you haven't already booked in a date for your experience, RedBalloon vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Where can I buy RedBallon vouchers?
Vouchers can be purchased on the RedBalloon website.
How do you redeem a RedBalloon voucher?
At the top of RedBalloon's website, it says "Use a Voucher". Click on this text and you'll be brought to a redemption page. Here, you'll need to enter your voucher code (which is printed on your voucher) into the box. Click continue to book in your experience.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with RedBalloon
If you would like to request a refund you will need to do so within 14 days of the purchase date. To ask for a refund you can call the RedBalloon customer service team, but be aware refunds do not apply to gift certificates, gifts cards, range vouchers or gift boxes. If you have received a RedBalloon voucher as a gift you may also be able to exchange the experience to another one which is more to your liking, for free. The voucher cannot have been activated to be eligible for an exchange. All RedBalloon gift vouchers are also fully transferable.
About RedBalloon and its history
RedBalloon was founded in 2001 under the premise that gifts can be sold as experiences and memories. The founder, Naomi Simson, quickly grew the company into Australia’s leading gift and experience retailer that has since sold more than 3.5 million experiences.