Get the best price on your next hotel stay with Booking.com discount codes.
Booking.com is a world leader in online accommodation booking, with more than 750,000 room nights booked through the site each day. The service is free to use and acts as a go-between, connecting business and leisure travellers with accommodations ranging from small B&Bs to 5-star hotels in more than 200 countries.
Booking.com guarantees the quality of all of the listed accommodations, which are organised based on selection criteria, and promises the best available prices for all types of accommodations.
Latest Booking.com discount codes and deals
Popular Booking.com coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|26 Feb 2019||Up to 20% off worldwide hotels||********|
|16 Oct 2018||Perth from as little as $30 per night||********|
|13 Feb 2015||Find the best rates for your upcoming trip||********|
|13 Feb 2015||Free cancellation on most rooms||********|
|20 Feb 2019||Get up to 50% off stays when you subscribe to Booking.com||********|
What locations does Booking.com have accommodation available in?
Booking.com is a global network of accommodations for every trip style and budget. You can find over 500,000 bookable properties in over 212 countries in Europe, Asia, North America, South America, The Middle East, and Oceania.
Most popular domestic destinations from Booking.com
Most popular international destinations from Booking.com
Booking.com Review | Pros and Cons
- Booking.com is a global service used thousands of times each day to book accommodation all over the world.
- When searching for accommodation, prospective guests can check verified reviews from former guests to make informed choices.
- All bookings made through the Booking.com site are confirmed.
- There’s no need to pay a deposit for most properties. You can fix up the bill when you arrive.
- Booking.com acts as a middleman between guests and hotels. It is not liable for any ‘bad experience’ had during a stay at any of its properties online, unless the property breaks the terms of its agreement with Booking.com.
Does Booking.com price match?
If you've made a booking and find a lower price sometime between your booking time and 24 hours before check-in you can claim a refund for the difference in price.
You can only apply for a refund when the price is lower for the same property, accommodation type and stay dates. The cancellation policy also needs to be the same - often hotels charge more for refundable rates, which can't be compared.
What forms of payment does Booking.com accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
- How do I manage a booking?
Can I buy Booking.com gift cards?
Not at the moment. If Booking.com does offer the option, we'll update this space.
How do I make a Booking.com change or cancellation?
To manage or make changes to a booking, you'll need to a visit the My Reservations section of Booking.com. You can then log into your account to make changes.