ASOS.com is a leading online fashion and beauty retailer based in the United Kingdom which sells a range of branded goods along with their own beauty, clothing and accessory lines.
Their product offering covers both women's and men's clothing, shoes, jewellery and beauty items. They're are currently seeing sales growth in regions across the world including Australia, France, Germany, Spain, United States of America and their base, The United Kingdom. ASOS’s success in Australia was highlighted recently when it was reported that they send four full jumbo jets here each week.
ASOS promo codes and discount vouchers for July 2014
ASOS - 50% Off 50 Awesome Men's Picks
Get 50% off on 50 Awesome Men's Picks at ASOS.
ASOS - Premier Membership for $39
Free unlimited express shipping, free returns, VIP offers and early access to sales with the ASOS premier membership for $39
ASOS - Up to 70% Off Final Reductions
Get up to 70% off on Men and Women's Sale at ASOS.
ASOS - Free Shipping to Australia
Get free shipping to Australia at ASOS.
ASOS - Men's Outlet - Save up to 50% Off Brands
Save up to 50% off brands at ASOS Men's Outlet.
ASOS - Women's Outlet - Save up to 50% Off Brands
Save up to 50% off brands at ASOS Women's Outlet.
ASOS - Up to 50% Off Sale Items
Get up to 50% off on sale items at ASOS.
ASOS - 20% Off Brilliant Brands
Get 20% off on Brilliant brands at ASOS. Shop now!
ASOS - Student Discount - 10% Off Your Order
Students can get a sweet 10% off across the ASOS site.
Top picks from ASOS
Sandqvist Helmer Leather Backpack from ASOS
With a design philosophy that embraces simplicity and function the Swedish bag and accessory brand, Sandqvist, designs new products inspired by daily needs and their own idea of style. In the canvas series the rucksacks mix function and style to achieve a utilitarian, everyday rucksack. Backpack by Sandqvist Made from real leather Duffle style top Foldover flap with pin buckle fastening Front pouch pocket Adjustable shoulder straps Padding to back and baseView details
Antony Morato Suit Jacket In Casual Cotton from ASOS
Established in 2007 by three Italian brothers, Antony Morato has created its own distinct style with a youthful attitude. Renowned for their denim and jeans, Antony Morato cut their jeans in extra skinny slim fits with vintage look washes. Print t-shirts pay homage to music and pop culture icons as footwear and leather accessories add urban appeal. Suit jacket by Antony Morato Made from 100% cotton Notched lapel and two button fastening Pockets to chest and hips Contrast elbow patches Lined yokeView details
Fred Perry Kingston Twill Plimsolls from ASOS
Fred Perry's authentic menswear collection is heavily influenced by the brand's historical roots in sport and classic, urban menswear. The range, including the iconic slim fit polo shirt, blends British style with the edge and attitude garnered from the brands unique streetwear credentials. Plimsolls by Fred Perry 100% textile upper Lace-up front with metal eyelets Embroidered logo to side Striped soleView details
New Look Denim Jacket from ASOS
Offering irresistible fashion and fast off the catwalk styles, New Look joins the ASOS round up of great British high street brands. Bringing forth their award-winning clothing collection of dresses, jeans and jersey basics alongside a punchy edit of accessories. Go glam with skater and bodycon dresses or keep casual with high waisted jeans and biker boots. Jacket by New Look Made from cotton-blend denim Point collar Button placket through front Cropped length Regular fitView details
ASOS Large Face Slim Strap Watch from ASOS
ASOS Collection makes and breaks the fashion rules. Scouring the globe for inspiration. Watch by ASOS Collection Round face Triple hand movement Side stem Leather-look strap Pin buckle fasteningView details
ASOS Floral Printed Wide Leg Trouser from ASOS
Directional, exciting and diverse, the ASOS Collection makes and breaks the fashion rules. Scouring the globe for inspiration, providing you with a cutting edge wardrobe season upon season. Trousers by ASOS Collection Made from a breathable, woven fabric Flattering, high-rise waist Wide leg Regular fitView details
How do I use my ASOS Coupon or Promo Code?
Your discount voucher code should be entered into the section with heading ‘Promo / Student code’ which can be found in the final step of the ASOS checkout (order summary). Upon entering the code, press update to apply the coupon to your order.
- Browse through the codes from ASOS and click the code you want to use
- Shop online at ASOS.com and choose from the wide range available.
- When you find what you want to buy, click on the "Add to Bag" button
- Continue the process for any other items you want to buy
- Click on the "Bag" link in the top right hand side of the page
- Continue through the ordering process after clicking "Pay Securely Now" and create your account.
- Once you are on the confirmation page, click the Promo Code box and enter in your discount code and click UPDATE
- Congratulations - you've successfully ordered from ASOS and saved on your order!
Note: There are terms and conditions associated with certain codes which you must comply with and you cannot apply a code after submitting your order.
Can I use more than one promo code?No, unfortunately ASOS only accept one code per order.
Why buy from ASOS.com?ASOS have been recognised as leaders in their eCommerce practises, which is no surprise given that:
- You can return your order within 28 days from date of receipt
- ASOS ships orders to Australian customers for FREE!
- ASOS has a return address in Australia, so you won’t have delays in returning any order that you change your mind on, or are unhappy with
- Pay for your order in a variety of currencies including Australian dollars, US dollars and British Pounds
- Items are sourced ethically - ASOS promise to only obtain goods from supply partners who produce items without exploitation or unlawful practices.
Cons of buying from ASOS
- ASOS has few faults for buyers. They offer an excellent service and make it easy if you change your mind. The only area ASOS could improve is delivery times. It can take some time to receive your order from ASOS, but if you spend $125 and above and enter the AUEXPRESS promo code you'll receive free express shipping. In addition, some users wish that ASOS would accept multiple promo codes for a single order made on the site.
How to order from ASOS and search through itemsThere are many ways to find the items you are looking for on ASOS. Here are some popular ways:
- View current women’s sales or men’s specials - ASOS are almost always running sales, so this is a very popular option for users who are looking for a bargain.
- Search by keyword of what you wish to order - the search facility can be found in the top right hand corner of any page on the website and every items that is a match to your term will be uncovered.
- Browse items by their listed category. ASOS have a broad range of categories for you to trawl through.
Once you have decided on a product that you wish to purchase, simply click on the “add to bag” button located in the middle of the page. Once you have added all the items you wish to buy to your bag, you can checkout by proceeding through the payment and delivery steps.
How long does it take to receive my order?
Deliveries are made within three business days of your purchase, excluding weekends and public holidays. If you live in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth Metro, delivery can be made within 2 business days. You will need to have made your order by 12:00 (noon) AEST.
International shipping from ASOS.com
FREE standard international delivery
ASOS are one of few online fashion merchants who will actually ship their products internationally to almost any country at no cost to the end consumer. FREE international delivery is via the standard shipping method and takes approximately 10 working days to be received.
Upgrade to express international delivery
For an additional fee you can upgrade to have your items expedited from ASOS to your home. The charges for this vary by country but are approximately between $10 - $32.
If your order total meets a certain threshold you may also be eligible for FREE express shipping. Check the promo codes above to find a matching offer, such as the Australian express shipping offer.
Returns process for ASOS
ASOS make it very easy to return both unwanted or faulty items purchased.To return your item:
- Fill out the returns form which is enclosed with your purchase as pictured below. If you no longer have the form, you can download a new one from their website. You must include the reason for return (looks different to what I ordered, ordered in multiple sizes, arrived late, poor quality, doesn't fit / suit needs, incorrect items, damaged goods).
- Place the return address label on the package you are sending back. The label is included with your order as below. If you have lost the address - In Australia send back to ASOS Returns Centre, PO BOX 6071, Chullora, NSW, 1408. Be sure to write down your order number also.
- Mail the parcel at your nearest post office or mail box. You can tape up your original ASOS delivery satchel as demonstrated:
- Typically, it takes around 10 working days to be received and processed.
- ASOS will email you confirming receipt of your returned goods and process your payment refund.
Additional returns information:
- Items must be returned within four weeks of receipt
- Items can only be refunded (no exchange)
- To receive a different size, simply place a new order
- Returns can take up to 10 working days
ASOS was launched by CEO Nick Robertson in 2000 with only 3 staff members. Attracting those aged between 15 and 35, the online-only business has experienced industry benchmark growth. At last count, in 2013, ASOS had over 2,000 employees.
- 2004 - Launched their own fashion label
- 2005 - Created ASOS Beauty
- 2006 - Delivered the first online catwalk in the United Kingdom
- 2007 - Published their own “ASOS Magazine”
- 2008 - Launched ASOS Outlet - a discount hub within ASOS
- 2010 - ASOS region specific sites went live in France, Germany and United States
- 2010 - Mobile site goes live
- 2011 - ASOS setup store on Facebook
- 2012 - Australian local ASOS team established
- 2013 - ASOS report that one Australian places an order every six seconds!
Please leave a comment if you have questions or feedback on ASOS.