Find ASOS Promo Codes that actually work for your country, and stop wasting time trying ones that don't.
(Not from Australia? Find your country here.)
Show code & visit siteBB****
Show code & visit siteAU****
While some coupon codes are valid for ALL countries ASOS delivers to, some will only work for ASOS Australia. That doesn't seem very fair, does it? We're doing what we can to get you ALL codes that work in your country, but you can help! If you find a code that works in your country, leave it in the "Ask a Question" section with the code and the country, and we'll make sure everyone else gets it, too.
What country are you ordering from?
ASOS USA - Free express shipping over $140
Show code & visit siteEX****
10% Off Sitewide For Students + Free Shipping On $40+
Students Save 10% and Receive Free Shipping on Orders $40+. Click to register.
ASOS USA - Free standard shipping and returns on purchases $25 or more
Get free standard shipping and returns on purchases $25 or more from ASOS.
ASOS Nederland Promotie Codes January 2015
Hello! Gelieve te excuseren ons slecht Nederlands. Gebruik deze werken ASOS promo codes geldig voor Nederland plaats.
€40 discount when you spend € 250
Get €40 discount when you spend € 250 by using the code at ASOS Netherlands.
€25 discount when you spend € 200
Get €25 discount when you spend € 200 by using the code at ASOS Netherlands.
€10 discount when you spend 150
Get €10 discount when you spend 150 by using the code at ASOS Netherlands.
ASOS Danmark Promo Koder January 2015
Hej ! Undskyld vores dårlige dansk. Brug disse arbejder Asos promo koder for Danmark i stedet.
400 DKK off 2000 DKK
Get 400 DKK off with 2000 DKK spend by using the code at ASOS Denmark.
300 DKK off 1750 DKK
Get 300 DKK off with 1750 DKK spend by using the code at ASOS Denmark.
200 DKK off 1300 DKK
Get 200 DKK off with 1300 DKK spend by using the code at ASOS Denmark.
ASOS Promo Codes for Singapore, Hong King, Taiwan, Korea and Japan
Or, as we could say, ASOS promo codes for 新加坡, 香港, 台湾, 한국, and 日本. Please excuse our dodgy Google translate attempts, and enjoy these promo codes instead!
Coming soon! We're working hard to get you ASOS discounts, whatever country you're ordering from. In the meantime, why not see if the above codes work for you?
Using ASOS Coupons on International Stores
As you may already know, ASOS is huge. Really huge. They ship to over 160 countries and have ASOS online stores in Australia, the US, France, Germany, Italy, and Russia.
So what does this mean when you're using an ASOS coupon code? ASOS geo-restricts their codes, which means an ASOS Australia coupon code will only work for ASOS Australia, not for ASOS US, Germany, or any other store. And the same goes vice versa. You won't be able to use an ASOS US code from an American coupon codes website at ASOS Australia.
So what's the fix? We've published ASOS codes for a number of their international stores, including the US, Denmark, and The Netherlands. They're just above this paragraph. Can't find your country? Sorry about that – we're getting them as fast as we can! Let us know in the "Ask a Question" section at the bottom of this page which country codes you're after, and we'll do our best to get it as quickly as possible.
FAQs about ASOS Promo Codes, Voucher Codes, and Deals
Where do I enter my ASOS Promo Code?
The ASOS Promo Code box is located on the 'Confirm & Pay' page, just underneath the Order Summary. Click on the line that reads "Promo Code or Student Code", and a box to enter your code will appear underneath. Once you've entered your finder.com.au coupon code, click 'update', and the discount will be applied to your ASOS order.
Want step by step instructions on using your ASOS promo code?
- Click on the ASOS Promo Code above, where the coupon will reveal itself.
- You'll automatically be redirected to ASOS.com/au, where you can shop and add items to your bag as normal. When you are ready to buy your items, go to 'Bag' in the top right hand corner.
- When you're happy with your items, click on the 'bag' link in the top right hand side of the page.
- You can now start to make your purchase by clicking on 'Pay Now'. You will need to either sign in, or create an account.
- When you get to the 'Confirm & Pay' page, you'll be able to enter your promo code. The box to enter your code is located just underneath the Order Summary, and reads "Promo Code or Student Code". When you click on this, a box to enter your code will appear underneath.
- Enter your ASOS Coupon Code from finder.com.au, click 'update', and the discount will be applied to your ASOS order.
- Congratulations - you've successfully ordered from ASOS and saved on your order!
Note: There are terms and conditions associated with certain codes which you must comply with and you cannot apply a code after submitting your order.
Why is my ASOS Promo Code not working?
This can happen for any number of reasons. Most commonly for Australians, it is because the coupon code was taken from an international deals site, and doesn't apply to ASOS Australia. It might also be because the coupon code has expired, excludes certain items (such as sale items), or you have already used this same code. If you ever find that one of our ASOS Codes aren't working, please let us know in the comments and we'll rectify the situation ASAP!
Is there an ASOS Promo Code for students?
Yes! One of the perks of getting a good education (apart from the obvious) is the many retailers offering student discounts. ASOS offers 10% off to students through UNiDays. Find out more online.
I'm confused. How can a promo code help me save?
Have you ever reached the check out stage when shopping online, only to be asked if you have a promotional code or coupon?
That's what we publish. Promotional Codes & Coupons.
Sites like ASOS release these codes from time to time to encourage shopping and reward customers. You can score anything from free express shipping (usually $10) up to 30% off your full priced order.
It's a pretty sweet deal, no? These codes don't come around often, so when you see one, grab it.
ASOS Shipping & Deliveries Guide
How long will my order take to arrive?
ASOS will ship your order within 7 business days for standard delivery, or within 3–5 business days for express delivery. Typically, Australian residents living in metro areas will receive their orders faster than those in rural areas.
How much will ASOS delivery cost?
For orders over $40, ASOS will deliver to Australia free of charge. Orders less than $40 will incur a $5 delivery fee.
Express delivery will set you back just $10, which isn't too bad a deal – especially if you're after a dress for the weekend.
How can I get free express delivery?
From time to time, ASOS publishes codes that allow you to get free express delivery. Where can you find these codes? Right here. Bear in mind that you can only use one code per order, so if you enter a code to get free ASOS express delivery, you might not be able to use one for 20% off.
ASOS International Returns & Refunds
What is ASOS's international returns policy?
ASOS will let you return any item for refund – including sale items – within 28 days of order. You will have to cover the cost of returns yourself. Items do not need to be returned in the same packaging, but they do need to be returned in a good condition, so make sure you package them properly! Returns take about 10 days to process.
What if I want to exchange an item for a different colour or size?
ASOS won't facilitate the exchanges themselves. You will have to return the unwanted item for a full refund, and purchase the new item separately.
How do I return items to ASOS?
ASOS recently updated their returns process to make things easier for Australians. Here, you have three options: same day courier pick up, drop it off at Australia Post (you will need to book online), or send it via the regular post. Costs vary with each option
Note: Same day courier pick up and Australia Post are free for ASOS Premier members.
ASOS Australia Returns Address
ASOS RETURNS CENTRE
PO Box 6071
Chullora NSW 1408
Do you need to return an item to ASOS? from ASOS
Here's where you can find all your return options on ASOS Australia.View details
Tips & Tricks for shopping online at ASOS Australia
- Consider becoming an ASOS Premier Member. If you shop frequently at ASOS, you might want to consider paying $39 a year and becoming an ASOS Premier Member. You get free express shipping, free unlimited returns, early access to sales, and access to VIP offers. It's not worth it if you only buy one or two things a year, but if you're an ASOS regular, it can save you cash in the long term.
- Check the conversion rate from GBP to AUD. Depending on the exchange rate, it might be cheaper to buy from ASOS in British Pounds using a credit card with no international transaction fees.
- See a runway or celebrity outfit you admire? Check ASOS in six to eight weeks. That's their turn around time for getting trend pieces and the latest fashions live on site. After all, the site was originally called "As Seen On Screen".
- Make use of the stylist's daily edits. ASOS employs a number of stylists, who feature their pick of the hundreds of products ASOS has for sale at any one time. It's a bit like having a personal shopper and über stylish friend all in one.
- Don't rely on size: check the measurements of each piece. ASOS is a little notorious for having inconsistent sizing. Be on the safe side and check your measurements before you hit purchase.
- Follow ASOS on Instagram. They sometimes use Instagram to announce sales and competitions, but the REAL reason is the style inspo and adorable dogs they post there.
- Make use of all the edits. Petite, curve, tall, festival – you never know what you'll find.
- If the brand is Australian, check to see if it's available on an Australian site first. There's a good chance it will be sold cheaper on an Australian site. When we were comparing ASOS vs The Iconic, an Australian-based online fashion site, we found the same dress by Finders Keepers the Label sold for $100 less on The Iconic than on ASOS.
ASOS Sizing Guide
Some of the edits you can shop on ASOS Australia include...
ASOS offers a decent range of plus size dresses and clothing in sizes 18–28. Brands include New Look Inspire, Little Mistress Curvy, and their own ASOS Curve.
ASOS Marketplace is where independent designers and vintage boutiques can sell their goods online. You can even open your own boutique store, if you think you've got what it takes.
ASOS Maternity has dozens of dresses, tops, swimwear, outerwear and jeans for mums-to-be in sizes 6–20.
ASOS's Wedding edit includes everything you need, sartorially wise. Bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, clothing for guests for daytime AND evening weddings...
This is your go-to online shop for smart, professional clothing that still shows off your fashionable flare.
A good party dress is worth a dozen bad ones. Find anything from colour blocked bodycons to sequinned maxis to sheer panelled dresses or even a classic LBD.
Brands you can purchase from ASOS include...
- Adidas Originals
- American Apparel
- Free People
- Jack Wills
- Mink Pink
- New Balance
- North Face
- One Teaspoon
- River Island
- Vivienne Westwood
Expired ASOS Promo Codes & Coupons
Sadly, these codes no longer work*. But just to give you an idea of the kind of coupons ASOS can offer...
- 30% off ASOS Promo Code for Click Frenzy. Expired November 11th, 2014. Code: 30FRENZY
- EXCLUSIVE: 20% off ASOS Promo Code. Expired October 2nd, 2013. Code: TIETHEKNOT
- EXCLUSIVE: 15% off ASOS Promo Code. Expired November 24th, 2014. Code: ASOSFINDER15
- 30% off ASOS Promo Code. Expired November 21, 2013. Code: FRENZY
- 25% off ASOS Promo Code. Expired December 24, 2013. Code: TAKEITOFF
- 30% off selected women P.A.R.T.Y. Fashion. Expired March 15, 2014.
- 20% off Australia Day Sale. Expired January 28, 2014. Code: ONYA20
- Student Offer: 25% off full price. Expired May 15, 2014.
- ANZAC Holiday Sale 20% off ASOS. Expired April 25th, 2014. Code: ITSGOTIME
- 30% off ASOS dresses and Free Express Shipping. Expired December 18, 2014. Code: SPEEDYSANTA
*Feel free to try them anyway. You never know when you'll find a glitch in the system!
How to order from ASOS and search through items
There are many ways to find the items you are looking for on ASOS. Here are some popular ways:
- View current women's sales or men's specials - ASOS are almost always running sales, so this is a very popular option for users who are looking for a bargain.
- Search by keyword of what you wish to order - the search facility can be found in the top right hand corner of any page on the website and every items that is a match to your term will be uncovered.
- Browse items by their listed category. ASOS have a broad range of categories for you to trawl through.
Once you have decided on a product that you wish to purchase, simply click on the "add to bag" button located in the middle of the page. Once you have added all the items you wish to buy to your bag, you can checkout by proceeding through the payment and delivery steps.
ASOS Review | Pros and Cons of ASOS Australia
- You can return your order within 28 days from date of receipt
- ASOS ships orders to Australian customers for FREE!
- ASOS has a return address in Australia, so you won't have delays in returning any order that you change your mind on, or are unhappy with
- Pay for your order in a variety of currencies including Australian dollars, US dollars and British Pounds
- Items are sourced ethically - ASOS promise to only obtain goods from supply partners who produce items without exploitation or unlawful practices.
- ASOS only accepts one code per order.
- It can take some time to receive your order from ASOS, but if you spend $125 and above and enter the express shipping promo code (above) you'll receive free express shipping.
Want to shop at other sites like ASOS?
- The Iconic – a similar site based in Australia that sells men's and women's clothing, shoes, accessories and gym apparel. If you live in Sydney, you can get your order within three hours.
- Topshop – a UK-based site that stocks similar styles to ASOS.com. Cara Delevingne is the current face of the brand.
- General Pants – an Australian fashion chain that stocks similar brands to ASOS. It's fashion with a skater edge.
- Free People – one of ASOS's major brands can be purchased direct from the site in the US.
- Missguided – these guys are designing clothes in similar styles to what you'd find on ASOS that are both stylish and affordable.
- Boohoo.com – Boohoo has free shipping to Australia and stocks thousands of pieces from hundreds of brands.
- Urban Outfitters – you'll find men's and women's fashion with a edge, plus the sort of homewares any Gen Y would kill to furnish their apartment with.