Only ASOS promo codes that work. Ever.
ASOS is one of Australia's favourite online shopping destinations. Even aside from their free shipping over $40 and easy returns, their product selection of fashion and accessories simply can't be beat.
Here's where you'll find all your Asos.com promotion codes for Australia (below), the USA (scroll down), the UK, the Netherlands, Denmark, Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea and Japan. You'll also find everything you need to know about ordering from ASOS, including how to use your promo code, delivery times, costs, returns, how to get the right fit, and everything in between.
Current ASOS Australia promo codes & deals April 2015
Show code & visit siteAU****
This is because ASOS geo-restricts its promo codes, meaning the codes will only work for the country the were intended to work in. You can't use an ASOS.com promo code on the Australian site, for example.
Luckily for our international friends, we've got some coupons for you, too. (G'Day from Sydney, mate!)
What country are you ordering from?
ASOS US Promo codes April 2015
ASOS USA - Free express shipping over $140
Show code & visit siteEX****
10% Off Sitewide For Students + Free Shipping On $40+
Students Save 10% and Receive Free Shipping on Orders $40+. Click to register.
ASOS USA - Free standard shipping and returns on purchases $25 or more
Get free standard shipping and returns on purchases $25 or more from ASOS.
ASOS UK Promo codes April 2015
ASOS Nederland Promotie codes April 2015
Hello! Gelieve te excuseren ons slecht Nederlands. Gebruik deze werken ASOS promo codes geldig voor Nederland plaats.
ASOS Danmark Promo koder April 2015
Hej ! Undskyld vores dårlige dansk. Brug disse arbejder Asos promo koder for Danmark i stedet.
ASOS Promo codes for Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Japan April 2015
Or, as we could say, ASOS promo codes for 新加坡, 香港, 台湾, 한국, and 日本. Please excuse our dodgy Google translate attempts, and enjoy these promo codes instead!
Coming soon! We're working hard to get you ASOS discounts, whatever country you're ordering from. In the meantime, why not see if the above codes work for you?
What you need to know about using ASOS promo codes
"Where do I enter my ASOS promo code?"
The ASOS Promo Code box is located on the 'Confirm & Pay' page, just underneath the Order Summary. Click on the line that reads "Promo Code or Student Code", and a box to enter your code will appear underneath. Once you've entered your finder.com.au coupon code, click 'update', and the discount will be applied to your ASOS order.
Step-by-step instructions on using your code.
- Click on the ASOS Promo Code above, where the coupon will reveal itself.
- You'll automatically be redirected to ASOS.com/au, where you can shop and add items to your bag as normal. When you are ready to buy your items, go to 'Bag' in the top right hand corner.
- When you're happy with your items, click on the 'bag' link in the top right hand side of the page.
- You can now start to make your purchase by clicking on 'Pay Now'. You will need to either sign in, or create an account.
- When you get to the 'Confirm & Pay' page, you'll be able to enter your promo code. The box to enter your code is located just underneath the Order Summary, and reads "Promo Code or Student Code". When you click on this, a box to enter your code will appear underneath.
- Enter your ASOS Coupon Code from finder.com.au, click 'update', and the discount will be applied to your ASOS order.
- Congratulations - you've successfully ordered from ASOS and saved on your order!
Note: There are terms and conditions associated with certain codes which you must comply with and you cannot apply a code after submitting your order.
"Why is my code not working?"
This can happen for any number of reasons. Most commonly for Australians, it is because the coupon code was taken from an international deals site, and doesn't apply to ASOS Australia. It might also be because the coupon code has expired, excludes certain items (such as sale items), or you have already used this same code. If you ever find that one of our ASOS Codes aren't working, please let us know in the comments and we'll rectify the situation ASAP!
"Is there an ASOS code just for students?"
Yes! One of the perks of getting a good education (apart from the obvious) is the many retailers offering student discounts. ASOS offers 10% off to students through UNiDays. Find out more online.
ASOS shipping & deliveries guide
How long will my order take to arrive?
ASOS will ship your order within 7 business days for standard delivery, or within 3–5 business days for express delivery. Typically, Australian residents living in metro areas will receive their orders faster than those in rural areas.
How much will ASOS delivery cost?
For orders over $40, ASOS will deliver to Australia free of charge. Orders less than $40 will incur a $5 delivery fee.
Express delivery will set you back just $10, which isn't too bad a deal – especially if you're after a dress for the weekend.
How can I get free express delivery?
From time to time, ASOS publishes codes that allow you to get free express delivery. Where can you find these codes? Right here. Bear in mind that you can only use one code per order, so if you enter a code to get free ASOS express delivery, you might not be able to use one for 20% off.
When will my ASOS order arrive??!
Standard Shipping Times & Costs
Express Shipping Times & Costs
|Country||Working Days||Cost||Working Days||Cost|
|Australia||Within 7||Free for orders over $40, otherwise $5||Within 3||$10|
|USA||Within 6||Free for orders over $40, otherwise $3||Within 2||$12|
|UK||Within 4||Free for orders over £20, otherwise £3||Not available||Not available|
|Singapore||Within 14||Free for orders over SGD$50, otherwise SGD$7.50||Within 2||SGD$45|
|Denmark||Within 5||Free for orders over DKK190.00, otherwise DKK25.00||Within 3||DKK40.00|
|Hong Kong||Within 14||Free for orders over HKD$ 300.00, otherwise HKD$ 40.00||Within 2||HKD$ 300.00|
|Taiwan||Within 14||Free for orders over NT$1150.00, otherwise NT$175.00||Within 4||NT$1350.00|
|Korea||Within 14||Free for orders over £20, otherwise £3||Within 4||£20|
|Japan||Within 14||Free for orders over £20, otherwise £3||Within 4||£20|
ASOS returns & refunds to Australia
What is ASOS's international returns policy?
ASOS will let you return any item for refund – including sale items – within 28 days of order. You will have to cover the cost of returns yourself. Items do not need to be returned in the same packaging, but they do need to be returned in a good condition, so make sure you package them properly! Returns take about 10 days to process.
Can I exchange for a different colour or size?
ASOS won't facilitate the exchanges themselves. You will have to return the unwanted item for a full refund, and purchase the new item separately.
How do I return items to ASOS?
ASOS recently updated their returns process to make things easier for Australians. Here, you have three options: same day courier pick up, drop it off at Australia Post (you will need to book online), or send it via the regular post. Costs vary with each option
Note: Same day courier pick up and Australia Post are free for ASOS Premier members.
ASOS Australia returns address
ASOS RETURNS CENTRE
PO Box 6071
Chullora NSW 1408
Do you need to return an item to ASOS? from ASOS
Here's where you can find all your return options on ASOS Australia.View details
Tips & tricks for shopping online at ASOS Australia
- Consider becoming an ASOS premier member. If you shop frequently at ASOS, you might want to consider paying $39 a year and becoming an ASOS Premier Member. You get free express shipping, free unlimited returns, early access to sales, and access to VIP offers. It's not worth it if you only buy one or two things a year, but if you're an ASOS regular, it can save you cash in the long term.
- Check the conversion rate from GBP to AUD. Depending on the exchange rate, it might be cheaper to buy from ASOS in British Pounds using a credit card with no international transaction fees.
- If the brand is Australian, check to see if it's available on an Australian site first. There's a good chance it will be sold cheaper on an Australian site. When we were comparing ASOS vs The Iconic, an Australian-based online fashion site, we found the same dress by Finders Keepers the Label sold for $100 less on The Iconic than on ASOS.
- See a runway or celebrity outfit you admire? Check ASOS in six to eight weeks. That's their turn around time for getting trend pieces and the latest fashions live on site. After all, the site was originally called "As Seen On Screen".
- Tweet them. If you need to talk to someone at ASOS direct, get them at @ASOS_Heretohelp.
- Use the stylists to your advantage. ASOS employs a number of stylists, who feature their pick of the hundreds of products ASOS has for sale at any one time. It's a bit like having a personal shopper and über stylish friend all in one.
- Check out how other people are wearing an item at #ASSEENONME. Useful if you're in need of style inspiration.
- Don't rely on size: check the measurements of each piece. ASOS is a little notorious for having inconsistent sizing. Be on the safe side and check your measurements before you hit purchase.
- ASOS drops new products twice a day: in the morning and evening. Didn't find want you want? Check back later that night.
- Follow ASOS on Instagram. They sometimes use Instagram to announce sales and competitions, but the REAL reason is the #styleinspo and adorable dogs they're posting.
- Make use of all the edits. Petite, curve, tall, festival – you never know what you'll find.
Most of the time, your maternity size will be the same as your pre-pregnancy size – even if you don't feel it. Designers to make it easy for you to select the right size throughout your pregnancy, so if in doubt, select your regular size. The good news with ASOS is you can return it for free! Make sure you check out all the do's and don'ts of buying from ASOS Maternity first.
ASOS maternity size guide
|AU Size||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)|
How to measure for ASOS maternity:
Some of the edits you can shop on ASOS Australia include...
ASOS offers a decent range of plus size dresses and clothing in sizes 18–28. Brands include New Look Inspire, Little Mistress Curvy, and their own ASOS Curve.
ASOS Marketplace is where independent designers and vintage boutiques can sell their goods online. You can even open your own boutique store, if you think you've got what it takes.
ASOS Maternity has dozens of dresses, tops, swimwear, outerwear and jeans for mums-to-be in sizes 6–20.
ASOS's Wedding edit includes everything you need, sartorially wise. Bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, clothing for guests for daytime AND evening weddings...
This is your go-to online shop for smart, professional clothing that still shows off your fashionable flare.
A good party dress is worth a dozen bad ones. Find anything from colour blocked bodycons to sequinned maxis to sheer panelled dresses or even a classic LBD.
Brands you can purchase from ASOS include...
- Adidas Originals
- American Apparel
- Free People
- Jack Wills
- Mink Pink
- New Balance
- North Face
- One Teaspoon
- River Island
- Vivienne Westwood
Expired ASOS promo codes & coupons
Sadly, these codes no longer work*. But just to give you an idea of the kind of coupons ASOS can offer...
- 30% off ASOS Promo Code for Click Frenzy. Expired November 11th, 2014. Code: 30FRENZY
- EXCLUSIVE: 20% off ASOS Promo Code. Expired October 2nd, 2013. Code: TIETHEKNOT
- EXCLUSIVE: 15% off ASOS Promo Code. Expired November 24th, 2014. Code: ASOSFINDER15
- 30% off ASOS Promo Code. Expired November 21, 2013. Code: FRENZY
- 25% off ASOS Promo Code. Expired December 24, 2013. Code: TAKEITOFF
- 30% off selected women P.A.R.T.Y. Fashion. Expired March 15, 2014.
- 20% off Australia Day Sale. Expired January 28, 2014. Code: ONYA20
- Student Offer: 25% off full price. Expired May 15, 2014.
- ANZAC Holiday Sale 20% off ASOS. Expired April 25th, 2014. Code: ITSGOTIME
- 30% off ASOS dresses and Free Express Shipping. Expired December 18, 2014. Code: SPEEDYSANTA
*Feel free to try them anyway. You never know when you'll find a glitch in the system!
Pros and cons of ASOS Australia
- You can return your order within 28 days from date of receipt
- ASOS ships orders to Australian customers for FREE!
- ASOS has a return address in Australia, so you won't have delays in returning any order that you change your mind on, or are unhappy with
- Pay for your order in a variety of currencies including Australian dollars, US dollars and British Pounds
- Items are sourced ethically - ASOS promise to only obtain goods from supply partners who produce items without exploitation or unlawful practices.
- ASOS only accepts one code per order.
- It can take some time to receive your order from ASOS, but if you spend $125 and above and enter the express shipping promo code (above) you'll receive free express shipping.
Want to shop at other sites like ASOS?
ASOS might be the biggest, but there are hundreds of other stores just like ASOS. Some of our favourites include:
- The Iconic – less stock, but better curation. This Sydney based retailers offers three hour delivery for Sydney metro, free next day delivery to all capital cities, and free returns.
- Missguided – hundreds of styles, and at these prices, you can afford a few more things than normal.
- Boohoo.com – thousands of pieces, hundreds of brands, this is ASOS but cheaper.
- Urban Outfitters – you'll find men's and women's fashion with a edge, plus the sort of homewares any Gen Y would kill to furnish their apartment with.