How to use an Amazon promo code to save money shopping online, get free shipping to Australia, and return unwanted items.
Amazon sells pretty much everything. Go on, have a look yourself if you don't believe us - but before you do, make sure you read on to discover what promo codes you can use to access Amazon deals and product steals. If no one else has said it already, we will: Amazon offers one of the very best online shopping experiences on the internet. Once you start shopping at Amazon, it's doubtful you'll ever stop.
Amazon promo codes and coupons for November 2014
Show code & visit site20****
Show code & visit siteST****
Best selling products from Amazon
My Alarm Clock - Wake up to the digital alarm clock app with sleep timer and current weather conditions from Amazon
Wake up to your favorite music and go to sleep to the relaxing sound of white noise with the gorgeous sleep timer, get your own collection of exclusive designer clocks, know weather conditions in your area, and light up the darkness with a powerful built-in flashlightView details
Bass Booster Pro from Amazon
Unlimited custom presets.Homescreen widget (2x1).Virtualizer.Start on phone boot.Preset auto-detectionView details
More Than a Card - Creative Ways to Give a Gift Card from Amazon
Gift cards are a great way to give gifts but have a reputation for being boring. Not anymore! This ebook is full of awesome ways to dress up those gift cards to give a unique and unforgettable gift. Also included are great gift card basket ideas.View details
All New Kindle Paperwhite from Amazon
Unlike reflective tablet and smartphone screens, the latest Kindle Paperwhite reads like paper — no annoying glare, even in bright sunlight.View details
My iPhone (Covers iPhone 4/4S, 5/5C and 5S running iOS 7) from Amazon
Optimised for larger screens .Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to downloadView details
- Copy your desired promotional code from above list of active offers.
- Add the items you wish to order into your Shopping Cart. Ensure coupon conditions are met - including the types of items and the total price of your selected products.
- Click the checkout button to continue with your order
- Enter the promotional code you wish to utilise and click apply. The stated price reductions will then be applied to your checkout total. .
Reasons a coupon may not work :
- The code was entered incorrectly or did not match the original
- The items are not eligible for the discount or are not sold by amazon.com.
- The sale offer has already ended or is not available in your country.
Note: If you are part way through an order and get to the checkout, where you enter and apply your promo code, but do not submit your order, the code will stay on your account. This allows you to come back at any time while the code is valid and complete your order and any subsequent orders.
How much money could I save with an Amazon coupon?
If you are looking to purchase the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9" ebook reader that currently retails for $269USD. You have browsed the net and found a coupon for 2014 that offers $30 off any Amazon Kindle product. The coupon is automatically applied to your amazon account.
All you need to do is add it to your cart and checkout.
Pros and Cons of shopping online at Amazon
- Peace of mind - when you order through Amazon.com, even if the item is coming from another merchant, you can trust that you will receive your products as described and on time. Due to the size, brand and reputation Amazon has and wishes to maintain, you can trust that your Amazon order will arrive.
- Secure transaction - Amazon power their own payment processing system and this lives up to the expectations of customers ensuring your details are held safely. The payment system is also very easy to use making it an obvious choice.
- Gigantic range - Amazon has an unbelievable range of products available to purchase.
- Too easy - the search facility offered on Amazon is second to none and really makes it easy to find the products you are after.
- These may seems petty, but some users are against shopping with Amazon as they believe they have too much market power. While this works favourably for the end consumer who gets to purchase items at great prices, some suppliers may not see it the same way.
- Those who love to read hard copy novels may also see Amazon as a threat to the printed book and magazine industry, with the push for the Kindle.
How can you get Amazon free shipping?
Unfortunately, there's only one way for Australian customers to get free shipping from Amazon, and that's with a free shipping promo code.
The good news is that Amazon releases these promotional codes frequently, so keep checking back to see if there's one live.
What is Amazon Prime and is it available to Australian customers?
Sadly, no. Otherwise, it would be another option to get free delivery.
Amazon Prime is a membership option only available to US customers. It offers a range of benefits, such as access to Prime Music, Prime Instant Video, the Kindle Owners' Lending Library, and – of course – free two day shipping.
We'll keep you updated if Amazon ever decides to allow Australian customers access to Amazon Prime.
Amazon Shipping Rates and Information
Shipping to Australia can be expensive but Amazon has worked hard to keep prices down. Keep in mind that different items will attract different rates.
Amazon offer three types of shipping - Standard, Expedited and Priority. Below are the rates for Expedited shipping
|Product Category||Per Shipment||Per Item|
|Books, Software, Video Games, VHS videotapes||$9.99||$5.99*|
|CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray, Music Cassettes, Vinyl||$9.99||$1.99*|
|Jewelry & Watches||$7.99||$2.99|
|Kindle or Kindle Accessories||$8.99||$2.99|
|Toys, Kitchen, Home||$7.99||$3.99/lb|
|Baby, Sports, Outdoor Living||$7.99||$4.99/lb|
|Computers, Personal Care||$6.99||$3.99|
|Any combination of the above items||Highest applicable per-shipment charge||As above|
Track Your Package
To track your order, head to your orders page. Then click on the order and then Package next to your order.
Orders to Australia may be subject to customs approval and cause slight delays.
Are you having problems with an order?
If you have a problem with anything in your order from Amazon their resolution centre can help.
Amazon orders enter their shipping department as soon as possible. This is so you get your package quickly - so if you have a problem it is advised.
Check your shipping status - if it hasn't shipped and you can cancel via your account. If it has shipped then you can refuse to sign for your delivery, or return it when you get it.
Digital downloads such as MP3s, apps or videos you cannot cancel these once you've placed the order.
How can you return an item to Amazon?
If you have an item you'd like to return to Amazon, their policies vary depending on what item it is.
- Items must be in the condition they were shipped
- You must return all original packaging and accessories
- Music, movies, software and video games must be unopened and still in their plastic shrink wrapping
- Any consumer electronics must have a UPC or serial number to be returned
- Any clothing and shoes must be returned unworn
You'll have 90 days from the shipping date to return any baby products you've bought. Watches must be returned with a trackable item number. This is to ensure safe delivery. Magazine subscriptions can generally can be refunded.
What is Amazon Australia?
Amazon Australia is purely for all your Kindle needs. Amazon.com.au is a marketplace for Kindles, eBooks, and other Kindle-related merchandise.
It is not a recreation of Amazon.com – at least, not yet. Australian customers can only buy titles from Amazon Australia, rather than the US site.
What is the difference between Amazon and Amazon Australia?
Like we said, Amazon Australia is purely a Kindle marketplace. Amazon.com, however, is a marketplace for everything. The US site stocks endless products, from homewares, to fashion, to electronics, to books. If there's something you can buy online, you can probably buy it on Amazon.com.
Amazon gift cards
Gift cards can be an excellent last minute gift for someone when you're not sure what to buy them. The good news is that Amazon gift cards are available to Australian customers, and can be redeemed on Amazon.com. The bad news is that not all products sold on Amazon.com are shipped to Australia, so there may be some restriction in what you can buy.
What do you need to know about the Amazon Kindle?
The Amazon Kindle is one of the biggest ebook readers on the market. The most recent version comes with touchscreen display, wifi, and the ability to download books in less than 60 seconds. They're lighter than a paperback, last weeks without recharging, and can store thousands of books.
So what's the catch? Due to licensing laws, certain titles that may be available in the US are not always available in Australia. You'll need to make your purchases from Amazon.com.au to ensure the title is available in Australia.
So now you know all there is to know about Amazon.com and how to take advantage of their amazing promotional codes, click here to get your own code and start shopping today.
- Find current coupon codes for similar retailers in our department store category.