Latest discounts on flights, hotels and package holidays with Wotif promo codes and coupons.
Part of the Expedia group, Wotif is one of Australia's leading travel booking sites. It offers hotels, flights, packages, activities and car hire both in Australia and abroad.
The site's constantly offering specials, whether listed in their deals section or through promo codes and deals that we'll list below.
Wotif promo codes and coupons
Flights to Europe for less than $1000 return
Valid on flights select dates until February. Sample fares include Sydney to Rome for $922 return and Melbourne to London for $982 return.
Up to $150 off Australia and New Zealand Packages
Book package holiday in Australia or New Zealand from $699 per person, including accommodation and flights. Valid on departures until December.
Sign up for exclusive deals
Get the best deals to your inbox directly from Wotif
Save up to 30% on Sydney hotels
Get up to 30% with these Flaming Hot Deals at Wotif. They're constantly updated, so get in quick!
How do I use my Wotif promo code?
How do I use my Wotif promo code?
- Go to the Wotif booking site and search for accommodations, flights, or packages using the search form.
- Select by clicking on the green boxes and choosing ‘Next’.
- Click ‘Book’’ next to the selection of your choice.
- Complete the form and enter your details.
- Enter your promotion code in the box provided in the payment section of the form.
- Your promo code has been applied! Click ‘Pay Now’ to confirm your order.
What can I book on Wotif?
Bestselling Wotif destinations
Wotif Review | Pros and Cons
- Secure shopping site. Wotif uses a secure payment system so you can breathe easy while shopping online.
- Special deals for members. Wotif likes to reward its loyal customers. Sign up as a member and receive exclusive deals and specials straight to your inbox.
- All bookings made through Wotif are 100% confirmed. So there’s no need to do anything else!
- Booking fees apply. When you make a booking with Wotif, you will be charged an extra booking fee based on the country you are visiting or the company you are booking with. A detailed breakdown of the surcharges can be found on the website.
Wotif booking and confirmation
When you make a flight or accommodation reservation with Wotif your booking is confirmed. After your credit card details have been approved, you will see a ‘confirmed booking’ page pop up with a confirmation number. A copy of your confirmation will also be set to your email and to the accommodation provider or airline you made the booking with.
Wotif cancellations and changes
If you would like to alter the details of a booking made through Wotif you need to first contact customer service. As Wotif acts as middleman between customers and flight and accommodation providers, it is bound by the cancellation policies of those companies. It may not be possible to change or cancel a booking. Check before booking if you are not sure, and choose carefully. Packages bought through Wotif cannot be modified and any cancellation will not result in a refund of the reservation amount.
Frequently Asked Questions
What payment methods does Wotif accept?
Wotif accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club.
Can I buy a Wotif gift voucher?
Wotif is not currently selling any new gift vouchers. Any existing gift vouchers can be redeemed through the Wotif booking site.
How do I find out my Wotif mystery hotel?
Wotif offers substantial discounts on hotel rooms when you book a ‘mystery hotel’. The only catch is, you don’t know which hotel you’ve booked until after the booking is confirmed. If you can’t stand the suspense there are a few tricks to finding out what the hotel is before you click ‘confirm’.
Try searching the description or features (such as parking available with a valet), facilities, and star rating along with the city and room nights with a search engine like Google. Add ‘Wotif description’ into the search form so you know you’re on the right track.
What locations can I visit through Wotif?
Wotif offers flights to and accommodation in major cities and destinations all over the world such as North, South, and Central America, Oceania, Asia, Europe and the UK, and the Middle East.
Will Wotif's Expedia takeover lift prices?
Online booking giant Expedia finalised its acquisition of Wotif in November 2014. Competition watchdog, the ACCC, gave the all clear after an investigation into whether the move would damage competition in the sector. Representatives of the Australian tourism industry warned that one site with such a large market share may trigger a rise in hotel commissions, and eventually lead to customers paying more.
After investigating the case the ACCC reported that price hikes were unlikely due to newer model businesses (such as sites based on metasearch) keeping competition fierce and traditional booking sites on their toes.