We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Topman promo codes and discount vouchers for June 2021
About Topman Coupon Codes
Topman specialises in fashionable clothing and has at times created fashions that young people queue to buy. Though they have three brick-and-mortar stores in Australia, they do most of their business online. Digital access to Topman also includes Android and iPhone apps so you can shop on the go. Clothes and accessories range from casual for leisure and sport all the way to formal three-piece suits.
Visitors easily navigate the highly interactive website. Rolling a mouse cursor over pictures often shows alternate views or close-ups of a product. Every page has a menu bar with options to see seasonal offerings; new fashions, clothing categories like jeans, underwear, suits and shoes, name brands and current deals and offers.
How to apply your coupon code
Once you have decided on any one of the stylish items from the TopMan range, add them to your shopping cart. To apply the discount to your order make sure you enter your desired coupon code.
Pros and cons of Topman
- Student discounts. Topman offers a ten percent discount to students. To take advantage of this discount, sign up at UNiDAYS, which will verify your student status.
- Secure shopping. The online shopping cart at Topman uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), a technology to encrypt and protect all information associated with Internet commerce. SSL on both the client and server side of the transaction secures information sent via the Internet so that it travels privately and arrives unaltered.
- 14-day return policy. Items ordered from Topman online can be return by post within 2 weeks of item receipt, or to a Topman retail store within 1 month.
- International brand. Topman are like by over half a million people on Facebook)
- International returns. International purchases made at Topman must be returned via post. This means even people who live in Sydney where there is a local store, the products must be shipped back to the UK. This adds a few weeks to the refund timeframe when compared to similar stores.
Shipping guide for Topman
Shipping charges for standard delivery to Australia, requiring up to 9 working days, costs AUD$14.78. Standard delivery does not include tracking. Tracked and delivery within 5 working days costs AUD$32.84.
- Standard delivery. Topman state that Australian orders placed before 11pm will be delivered to your door in approximately 5 - 13 working days from the date that you submit your Topman order.
- Express Delivery to Australia. You can elect for faster express delivery of your order (which includes tracking - almost worth it just for this feature). This will see your order be received within 3 - 8 working days from the time that you finalise your purchase.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Topman items
Topman will refund any item that you've purchased through their website and returned by post in saleable condition within 14 days of the day you received it. However, Topman stores in Australia, do not offer refunds or exchanges. Although many merchants offer 30-day limits for refunds and a few have no time limit at all, 14 days should be adequate in most situations.
Topman Returns Process
Topman have setup an incredibly efficient returns process for items by post. To return your order to Topman for refund or exchange, follow these steps:
- To request a return, follow the instructions on the dispatch note sent with your Topman order.
- After confirming your items to return, you will receive a RN (return number). Be sure to include this on the return sticker provided.
3. Write your name, address, postal / zip code and RN on the return label included with your package
4. Reseal the goods in the original bag sent to you. As pictured, the shipment bags can be resealed.
5. Send the parcel from your local post office and be sure to have your Proof of Posting slip stamped. Hold onto this until your refund is completed.
6. Your refund should then be accepted and processed in a timely manner
About Topman and its history
Topman grew out of Topshop, which began in 1964 in the UK as a boutique within the now defunct Peter Robinson department store chain. The first stand-alone Topshop opened in 1970 and, along with it, Topman, which catered specifically to a young male clientele.
In 2008, Topman collaborated with new label The Look Presents, the creation of rock-fashion author Paul Gorman and Soho boutique owner, Max Karie, to launch 'the Look Presents', which comprises two collections of T-shirts by Wonder Workshop and by Nigel Waymouth; Priceless, a collection by Antony Price; and an accessory and ready-to-wear collection by Stella McCartney.
Topshop expanded into Australia in 2011 and currently operates has three locations in the South Yarra and Maribyrnong suburbs of Melbourne and at 45 Market Street in Sydney's central shopping district, but most sales are not through the shops but through its website.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert