Grab yourself a bargain with these voucher codes and coupons for The Book Depository.
The Book Depository coupon codes for July 2018
Up to 50% off bargain shop + FREE worldwide delivery
Visit bargain shop for up to 50% off hundreds of great books, always with free delivery worldwide. Added even more titles so explore your favourite category and find your next favourite book. T&Cs apply.
FREE delivery worldwide
The Book Depository are offering FREE delivery around the world.
As for the general checkout process, here are your three easy steps:
- Browse the deals/coupons above and choose one that suits you. After clicking on it, you'll be redirected to The Book Depository's website where you can browse for titles that interest you.
- Add any titles you'd like to purchase to your basket. When you're satisfied with your selection, click on the basket icon/'go to basket' button on the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on 'checkout' to be taken to your payment page. Fill out your delivery and payment details and hit 'Buy Now'
Guess what? You're all done! Confirmation will be sent to your email address and now all you have to do is wait for your fabulous new reads to be delivered to your doorstep.
Why shop at The Book Depository?
The Book Depository is loved by book lovers around the world for a number of reasons, including:
- That they offer an amazing 9 Million book titles including items which they re-publish themselves
- Shipping is FREE around the world to one hundred countries, so everyone can easily access their favourite read
- Practically every product available, will ship within a short 48 hour time frame from their Gloucester, United Kingdom warehouse
- Books are often discounted, so you can grab an amazing low price on a range of popular novels and even non-fiction titles.
Negatives for The Book Depository Shopping
While there are so many great reasons to buy from this merchant you should note that some customers have complained about:
- Delivery timeframes. shipping times can be lengthy, which may be a result of the carrier
- Customer service. some users find it challenging to work with this merchant's customer care team if you experience a problem.
- Gift Purchases. there doesn't appear to be a drop-shipping option for this merchant meaning that if you were buying a gift for someone and having it directly shipped, they would receive an invoice
About The Book Depository
The Book Depository was founded in 2004 by Andrew Crawford and Stuart Felton on the premise that they would offer "All Books Available to All". This philosophy resonates throughout the company who has an incredible 9 million titles available and has created its own re-publishing house, the imprint Dodo Press.
In July of 2011, Amazon Inc. announced that they had successfully negotiated to acquire The Book Depository. This has seen some improvements to the website functionality and its overall offering.
Book Depository Frequently asked questions
What if I want to return my order?
Does the Book Depository deliver to Australia?
My order is delayed
Can I pay with Paypal?
Can I get a refund?
- Find current coupon codes for similar retailers in our department store category.