Grab yourself a bargain with these voucher codes and coupons for The Book Depository.
The Book Depository coupon codes for November 2018
Popular The Book Depository coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|15 Nov 2018||10% off select bestsellers + FREE shipping||BES****|
|6 Nov 2018||Up to 50% off bargain shop + FREE worldwide delivery||********|
|13 Aug 2018||FREE delivery to over 100 countries||********|
About The Book Depository Coupon Codes
Why shop at The Book Depository?
The Book Depository is loved by book lovers around the world for a number of reasons, including:
- That they offer an amazing 19 Million book titles including items which they re-publish themselves
- Shipping is FREE around the world to one hundred countries, so everyone can easily access their favourite read
- Practically every product available, will ship within a short 48 hour time frame from their Gloucester, United Kingdom warehouse
- Books are often discounted, so you can grab an amazing low price on a range of popular novels and even non-fiction titles.
Negatives for The Book Depository Shopping
While there are so many great reasons to buy from this merchant you should note that some customers have complained about:
- Delivery timeframes. shipping times can be lengthy, which may be a result of the carrier
- Customer service. some users find it challenging to work with this merchant's customer care team if you experience a problem.
- Gift Purchases. there doesn't appear to be a drop-shipping option for this merchant meaning that if you were buying a gift for someone and having it directly shipped, they would receive an invoice
About The Book Depository
The Book Depository was founded in 2004 by Andrew Crawford and Stuart Felton on the premise that they would offer "All Books Available to All". This philosophy resonates throughout the company who has an incredible 19 million titles available and has created its own re-publishing house, the imprint Dodo Press.
In July of 2011, Amazon Inc. announced that they had successfully negotiated to acquire The Book Depository. This has seen some improvements to the website functionality and its overall offering.