Grab yourself a bargain with these voucher codes and coupons for The Book Depository.
The Book Depository coupon codes for September 2018
About The Book Depository Coupon Codes
The Book Depository is a leading online bookstore by sales growth, selling thousands of books daily.
The site currently offers over 18 million book titles which will be dispatched within 2 days of ordering and delivered to you for FREE to over 100 countries, including Australia. With over 1,000,000 customers and impressive customer service it is no surprise why they are the UK's number 1 devoted online book retailer.
Even if a book is out of print, The Book Depository may be able to re-publish the title using their amazing Dodo Press Imprint, which has produced over 15,000 titles to allow readers to find the book they couldn't track down.
Why shop at The Book Depository?
The Book Depository is loved by book lovers around the world for a number of reasons, including:
- That they offer an amazing 18 Million book titles including items which they re-publish themselves
- Shipping is FREE around the world to one hundred countries, so everyone can easily access their favourite read
- Practically every product available, will ship within a short 48 hour time frame from their Gloucester, United Kingdom warehouse
- Books are often discounted, so you can grab an amazing low price on a range of popular novels and even non-fiction titles.
Negatives for The Book Depository Shopping
While there are so many great reasons to buy from this merchant you should note that some customers have complained about:
- Delivery timeframes. shipping times can be lengthy, which may be a result of the carrier
- Customer service. some users find it challenging to work with this merchant's customer care team if you experience a problem.
- Gift Purchases. there doesn't appear to be a drop-shipping option for this merchant meaning that if you were buying a gift for someone and having it directly shipped, they would receive an invoice
About The Book Depository
The Book Depository was founded in 2004 by Andrew Crawford and Stuart Felton on the premise that they would offer "All Books Available to All". This philosophy resonates throughout the company who has an incredible 18 million titles available and has created its own re-publishing house, the imprint Dodo Press.
In July of 2011, Amazon Inc. announced that they had successfully negotiated to acquire The Book Depository. This has seen some improvements to the website functionality and its overall offering.
Book Depository Frequently asked questions
What if I want to return my order?
If you are unhappy with your purchase you can return your package to The Book Depository. Please include all information and slips that came in the original package. Include a note specifying why you are returning the package.
Does the Book Depository deliver to Australia?
The book depository does ship to Australia and the shipping comes at no cost to you. It's free.
My order is delayed
If your order has not arrived after a reasonable amount of time, then you should check with customs. If your order is over $100 then you may have to pay extra GST. GST is calculated on the total order price including shipping.
Can I pay with Paypal?
The Book Depository accepts many forms of payment. You can pay with Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard) and even Paypal.
Can I get a refund?
If you wish to get a refund, contact The Book Depository to return your item. Note the packing and information slips must be included when you return the item. Once the item has been received by The Book Depository, they will refund the money to your Credit Card or Paypal account. You must ensure that the items are not damaged in any way to be eligible for the refund. If you simply change your mind you cannot request an exchange of books.