Australian skills-based marketplace Airtasker brings together people with specialised skills and people needing to outsource a job. It’s an online service that allows small businesses to outsource tasks to freelancers who want to make money with flexible jobs.
This can include handyman work, photography, writing, house cleaning, market research and anything in between. Users can post a task for free and select from verified, reviewed workers. But if you can’t find what you want on Airtasker, where can you go to find similar sites?
We’ve pooled a list of alternatives to Airtasker below.
Looking for Airtasker?
- Oneflare have an On Time guarantee
- All businesses listed are verified
- You can safeguard your home by hiring a business with the Home Care Guarantee Badge
Launched originally as a community to help Aussies in London find work and accommodation, Gumtree is now one of the most famous online marketplaces in the world. You can find almost anything on Gumtree, from part-time jobs, to apartments, to handymen and furniture removals. No task is too small to be advertised on Gumtree.
- It’s free to list an ad on Gumtree
- Find everything. There are loads of categories to browse through.
Joining creative freelancers with small businesses since 2008, 99Designs now boasts 950,000 members. It values top talent and handles all the logistics, so creative freelancers can focus on designing.
- Easy to use. 99Designs takes you through the steps of trying to find a designer.
- Choose a bronze, silver, gold or platinum design package depending on your budget.
Upwork is the digital equivalent of Airtasker. If it can be done on a computer, you’ll be able to find it on Upwork. From mobile programming to content creation, the job contracts can be ongoing, ad-hoc, big or small.
- Multiple billing methods. Choose between credit card, PayPal and bank transfer.bank account
- Work Diary tool. For hourly contracts, Upwork has a visual billable time system that records work completed.
Similar to Airtasker, you receive bids on the project you’re offering. Then, you can choose from a talented team of skilled freelancers. Freelancer already works with 17,726,739 employers and freelancers globally in areas such as software development, writing and data entry.
- Outsource small jobs, large jobs and everything in between at a fixed price or hourly terms.
- Chat in real time and find the perfect freelancer.
Guru.com has a network of 1.5 million gurus ready to work on technical, creative or business projects. Guru.com gives freelancers the opportunity to market in-demand skills on a global level for minimum cost.
- Secure. Guru.com uses Safepay to protect payments.
- Use the Work Room tool to communicate, set deadlines and share everything in one place.