Shop Sephora Sales on Boxing Day 2020
Here is everything you need to know to find the best deals like a pro.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Keep on scrolling for the Sephora sales or check out our Boxing Day sales hub for more amazing offers.
Sephora discount codes and coupons
Popular Sephora coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|24 Sep 2020||10% off your first order||APP****|
|2 Oct 2020||FREE Youth To The People superfood cleanser||SUP****|
|2 Oct 2020||FREE Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow gel||DIP****|
|6 Aug 2020||FREE Nudestix gift: Beauty Pass Exclusive||PEO****|
|23 Mar 2020||Fenty Snap Palette: 2 for just $70||AUF****|
When does the Sephora Boxing Day sale start?
It looks like the Sephora Boxing Day sale will start around the 26th of December – after the Christmas stock has cleared – although the official date has yet to be announced.
Last year, prices started to drop a few days before Christmas on some lines and customers might expect the same this year, so stay alert! When the sale begins, it will be both in-store and online.
However, keep in mind that Sephora has lots of sales throughout the year and if you can't wait, or if Sephora products would make a perfect Christmas gift for someone you know, they have a permanent sale section.
How can I find out when the sale begins (and what will be on sale?)
- If you want to stay on top of the Sephora sales, sign up for the Sephora newsletter. Not only does it keep you updated on promotions, sale dates and special deals, but it offers some deals exclusively through the newsletter.
- Download the app and get a notification when the sales start.
- If you love Sephora but also want to hear about other cosmetic stores' sales, sign up for the Finder newsletter for a daily update.
What does Sephora sell?
Sephora is an upscale beauty and cosmetics retailer known internationally for offering selected products from some of the world's leading beauty lines. It also offers its own line of minimalistic, but well-formulated skincare and makeup products that are a bit more affordable than the high-end stuff.
Look out for these brands:
Shopping online vs in-store
This really comes down to personal choice. Lots of shoppers prefer to hunt for a bargain the old fashioned way (elbows and all). Others prefer to sit out the crowds and play the (sales) field – going for the best deals at multiple retailers simultaneously.
We'll leave the decision up to you, but there are some things you should know if you are hunting for a Boxing day bargain at Sephora this year.
How to find the best deals on cosmetics, skincare and beauty this Boxing Day
- Make a list of stores. Make a list of the brands you want to find and the stores that stock them. It will be easier to keep track during the sales season if you have a curated list to begin with.
- Make a budget and stick to it. If you love an impulse buy (and who doesn't?), set aside a little kitty for spontaneous shopping, That way, you'll go home with everything you intended and still have that rush of shopping on the fly, yet will have saved some cash for New Year's.
- Make a list. It sounds so simple, but this is the #1 advice we give to anybody to is planning to clean on on Boxing day. The sales are fantastic, but many brands use this period to get rid of unwanted stock, so they're banking on you getting so swept up in the shopping frenzy that you buy a lot of stuff you don't want or need. Save yourself the after-sale hangover with a list.
Want more Boxing Day deals?
Image source: Instagram
Even more shopping deals
Ask an Expert