Here is everything you need to know to find the best deals like a pro.
Sephora is the go-to destination for beauty shoppers in the know. Since arriving to sunny Australian shores – bringing with it a legion of cult beauty brands – Sephora has become a leading beauty seller, responsible for at least a few new HG addictions among the finder.com.au staff.
We know that beauty devotees will have their eyes peeled for the Sephora Boxing day sales and we hope this guide will help you navigate the madness.
Featured Image Source: Sephora instagram
|FREE sample with purchase||Receive a FREE sample when you make a purchase with Sephora. Only while stocks last.||
|FREE standard shipping||Receive FREE shipping at Sephora when you spend over $55. T&Cs apply.||
When does the Sephora Boxing Day sale start?
It looks like the Sephora Boxing Day sale will start around the 26th of December – after the Christmas stock has cleared – although the official date has yet to be announced.
Last year, prices started to drop a few days before Christmas on some lines and customers might expect the same this year, so stay alert! When the sale begins, it will be both in-store and online.
However, keep in mind that Sephora has lots of sales throughout the year and if you can’t wait, or if Sephora products would make a perfect Christmas gift for someone you know, they have a permanent sale section.
How can I find out when the sale begins (and what will be on sale?)
- If you want to stay on top of the Sephora sales, sign up for the Sephora newsletter. Not only does it keep you updated on promotions, sale dates and special deals, but it offers some deals exclusively through the newsletter.
- Download the app and get a notification when the sales start.
- If you love Sephora but also want to hear about other cosmetic stores’ sales, sign up for the finder.com.au newsletter for a daily update.
Shopping online vs in-store
This really comes down to personal choice. Lots of shoppers prefer to hunt for a bargain the old fashioned way (elbows and all). Others prefer to sit out the crowds and play the (sales) field – going for the best deals at multiple retailers simultaneously.
We’ll leave the decision up to you, but there are some things you should know if you are hunting for a Boxing day bargain at Sephora this year.
What does Sephora sell?
Sephora is an upscale beauty and cosmetics retailer known internationally for offering selected products from some of the world’s leading beauty lines. It also offers its own line of minimalistic, but well- formulated skincare and makeup products that are a bit more affordable than the high-end stuff.
Look out for these brands:
How to find the best deals on cosmetics, skincare and beauty this Boxing Day
- Make a list of stores. Make a list of the brands you want to find and the stores that stock them. It will be easier to keep track during the sales season if you have a curated list to begin with.
- Make a budget and stick to it. If you love an impulse buy (and who doesn’t?), set aside a little kitty for spontaneous shopping, That way, you’ll go home with everything you intended and still have that rush of shopping on the fly, yet will have saved some cash for New Year’s.
- Make a list. It sounds so simple, but this is the #1 advice we give to anybody to is planning to clean on on Boxing day. The sales are fantastic, but many brands use this period to get rid of unwanted stock, so they’re banking on you getting so swept up in the shopping frenzy that you buy a lot of stuff you don’t want or need. Save yourself the after-sale hangover with a list.
- Where to buy the Anastasia Beverly Hills Unicorn Dream highlighter glow kit
- End of financial year 2018 beauty sales and discounts
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is launching her own beauty line
- NARS dropped an entire collection dedicated to the “Orgasm” blush
- Beauty product of the week: Blessed by Nature purifying face masque