Buying pizza from the world's largest pizza chain becomes a much more affordable experience when taking advantage of this service.
Pizza Hut is the largest chain pizza retailer in the world with over 12,000 locations worldwide and around 270 locations in Australia alone. Pizza Hut offers a wide-ranging menu to the consumer that contains dozens of pizza options and over a dozen side dishes.
Convenient features such as speedy delivery, in store pick-up, online order placing and smartphone applications are built into Pizza Hut's business model. Here's what you can expect from Pizza Hut:
A wide-ranging pizza menu. Pizza Hut breaks down its pizza offerings into categories such as Signature, Legends, Classics, Pizza Mia and Light and Delicious.
Lunch deals and plenty of side dishes. There are a dozen different lunch deals offered by Pizza Hut, which include combinations of pizza, side dishes and drinks. Side dishes range from savory items such as chicken bites, macaroni and cheese and lasagna, to desserts such as chocolate mousse and sweet chocolate calzones.
Pizza Hut promos and coupon codes for January 2018
Show code & visit siteR2****
Show code & visit siteFI****
Step-by-step guide to using your Pizza Hut coupon code.
When using a coupon code on www.pizzahut.com.au make sure that you enter it before proceeding to the checkout step.
- Above is a list of coupon offerings and promotional codes to be used at Pizza Hut, choose which one you want to use and click on it to be taken to the Pizza Hut site.
- Go to Pizza Hut's website to find the food products you want.
- Click on the menu tab to browse Pizza Hut's food offerings.
- When you choose your item(s) in the menu you will have to enter your address, name, email and contact number into the online form. You can also choose the option to become a member of the Pizza Hut website. If you are already a member you can just login and proceed.
- You will be able to customise any orders on this page.
- Once you've finalised this you can continue adding any pizzas or side dishes to your order.
- When you're done, enter your coupon code in the offers box on the left side of the page. After you enter the code click the red redeem button and your coupon will be applied to the order automatically.
- Click the "Place Your Order" button and proceed to enter your payment information into the website. Your coupon will be calculated into the order and the value of the coupon will be subtracted.
- After finishing these steps you'll have successfully placed an order from Pizza Hut using a coupon code.
Pros and cons of buying pizza from Pizza Hut
- Easy ordering - Building your order through the Pizza Hut website is a fast and convenient process. If you sign up to be a Pizza Hut member your order history will be saved in the system. This will save you time on your future orders if you are the type of person who buys the same food each time.
- Free delivery on orders over $25 - If you place an order that is over $25 you won't have to pay the delivery charge.
- Delivery charges apply to smaller orders - If your food order is under the $25 minimum you will be charged the delivery fee of $8.
Delivery guide for Pizza Hut
At Pizza Hut you can choose from two options when deciding how to receive your order. These options include the following:
- Delivery - If you don't want to leave the comfort of your home when ordering pizza you can choose to have the food from Pizza Hut delivered. This option is free when ordering $25 or more worth of food, but is $8 for orders under $25.
- In-store pickup - You also have the option to order online or by phone and pick up your food from the Pizza Hut location.
Unhappy with your order?
On the Pizza Hut website you can go to the 'about us' page and submit any complaints under the "Have your say" tab. Here you can voice your concerns in regards to the ordering process or the quality of the food you received. These complaints will be reviewed by Pizza Hut customer service.
About Pizza Hut and its history
Pizza Hut was founded in the year 1958 in Wichita, Kansas, in the United States. Franchising began in 1959 and today, Pizza Hut is the largest pizza retailer in the world. There are over 12,000 Pizza Hut locations operating worldwide providing restaurant style dining and delivery units to hungry customers. With approximately 270 locations in Australia, Pizza Hut is a well-known and trusted brand.
Pizza Hut has taken advantage of the internet age and smartphone devices to provide customers with convenient ways to order food and track the progress of their orders. Rapid delivery time, coupon codes, customer rewards programs and customer service offerings are important focuses of the Pizza Hut experience.