Up to 50% off sale items + extra 40% off select styles
Forever New offers a diverse catalogue of cool and contemporary wardrobe must-haves for fashion-forward females. Whether you're shopping for denim and dresses, workwear and athleisure or footwear and accessories, you'll find all this and more at this online store. Plus, right now the Boxing Day sale is in full swing and there are plenty of bargain buys up for grabs.
Scroll on to find out more about the exclusive Forever New Boxing Day sale event.
Forever New Boxing Day deals
What products does Forever New sell?
Forever New specialises in everything a fashionista needs to stay ahead of the curve. Whether you're reworking your wardrobe for the new year or shopping for a show-stopping New Year's Eve party dress, you can't go wrong at this store. Find casual wardrobe essentials, formalwear, footwear, accessories and more, or head to the site's dedicated sale section and swipe through the latest discounts to secure a steal of a deal. What's more, if you're looking for some inspo for the new season, you're sure to find some up-and-coming styles in the Forever New Blog.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
If you adore shopping in-store during big sale events, you'll love the atmosphere at your local Forever New store on Boxing Day. However, in-store shopping isn't for everyone.
If the chaotic parking scenarios, lengthy checkout queues and overcrowded high streets are enough to put you off shopping during the Boxing Day sales altogether, don't panic. Online shopping from the Forever New site is safe, convenient and super easy.
What will be on sale during the Forever New Boxing Day sale?
Like the majority of retailers, Forever New is keeping the official details of its sale top secret, so we don't yet know for sure. That said, we can make an informed prediction based on past Boxing Day events. Last year we saw this retailer offer discounts of up to 70% off site-wide. We're expecting to see something similar this Boxing Day too.
What is the Forever New returns policy?
Unwanted items can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt. Online purchases can be returned via post at your own cost or free of charge in-store. When returning in-store, remember to bring along your proof of purchase.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some fabulous tips and tricks to help you shop smarter during the Boxing Day sales.
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you up to date with all the hottest fashion deals and discounts on offer throughout the 2022 Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Before you head out to shop the sales, it's a really good idea to get your finances in order. Work out how much you can afford to spend before embarking on your sale shopping spree and make sure you stick to your budget to avoid getting yourself into any unnecessary debt.
- Make a list. Never walk into a sale event without a plan of action. Give your shopping spree a goal and make a list of all the things you really want to buy on Boxing Day. That way, you won't end up purchasing a bunch of products that you don't actually want or need.
- Browse in advance. Check out the websites you want to buy from before the sale actually starts. Work out which styles you've got your heart set on and how to navigate the online store. You could even add the pieces you're interested in to your basket in advance so that you can check out even sooner on the big day.
- Apply a coupon. It's become popular for retailers to offer site-wide discounts during the sales via the use of a coupon or promo code. Make sure that the discount has been properly applied before completing your order to avoid paying full price for products that are actually on sale.
- Do your research. There are loads of other retailers out there that carry the same brands and offer similar deals. Make sure you check out what discounts competitors are offering before completing your order to ensure you're getting the best deal.
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert