70% off everything
Forever New offers a diverse catalogue of cool and contemporary wardrobe must-haves for fashion-forward females. Whether you're shopping for denim and dresses, workwear and athleisure or footwear and accessories, you'll find all this and more at this online store. Plus, right now the Boxing Day sale is in full swing and there are plenty of bargain buys up for grabs.
Scroll on to find out more about the exclusive Forever New Boxing Day sale event.
The latest Forever New deals
What products does Forever New sell?
Forever New specialises in everything a fashionista needs to stay ahead of the curve. Whether you're reworking your wardrobe for the new year or shopping for a show-stopping New Year's Eve party dress, you can't go wrong at this store. Find casual wardrobe essentials, formalwear, footwear, accessories and more, or head to the site's dedicated sale section and swipe through the latest discounts to secure a steal of a deal. What's more, if you're looking for some inspo for the new season, you're sure to find some up-and-coming styles in the Forever New Blog.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
If you adore shopping in-store during big sale events, you'll love the atmosphere at your local Forever New store on Boxing Day. However, in-store shopping isn't for everyone.
If the chaotic parking scenarios, lengthy checkout queues and overcrowded high streets are enough to put you off shopping during the Boxing Day sales altogether, don't panic. Online shopping from the Forever New site is safe, convenient and super easy.
What will be on sale during the Forever New Boxing Day sale?
Like the majority of retailers, Forever New is keeping the official details of its sale top secret, so we don't yet know for sure. That said, we can make an informed prediction based on past Boxing Day events. Last year we saw this retailer offer discounts of up to 70% off site-wide. We're expecting to see something similar this Boxing Day too.
What is the Forever New returns policy?
Unwanted items can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt. Online purchases can be returned via post at your own cost or free of charge in-store. When returning in-store, remember to bring along your proof of purchase.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some fabulous tips and tricks to help you shop smarter during the Boxing Day sales.
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you up to date with all the hottest fashion deals and discounts on offer throughout the 2021 Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Before you head out to shop the sales, it's a really good idea to get your finances in order. Work out how much you can afford to spend before embarking on your sale shopping spree and make sure you stick to your budget to avoid getting yourself into any unnecessary debt.
- Make a list. Never walk into a sale event without a plan of action. Give your shopping spree a goal and make a list of all the things you really want to buy on Boxing Day. That way, you won't end up purchasing a bunch of products that you don't actually want or need.
- Browse in advance. Check out the websites you want to buy from before the sale actually starts. Work out which styles you've got your heart set on and how to navigate the online store. You could even add the pieces you're interested in to your basket in advance so that you can check out even sooner on the big day.
- Apply a coupon. It's become popular for retailers to offer site-wide discounts during the sales via the use of a coupon or promo code. Make sure that the discount has been properly applied before completing your order to avoid paying full price for products that are actually on sale.
- Do your research. There are loads of other retailers out there that carry the same brands and offer similar deals. Make sure you check out what discounts competitors are offering before completing your order to ensure you're getting the best deal.
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: 75% off deluxe massage chairs, 45% off mini wildlife cameras, 64% off BBQ Grill Charcoal Smokers.
The 7 best International Lipstick Day 2021 deals and offers
Prepare to pucker up with free lipstick offers from MAC, Aveda and Giorgio Armani.
Riot Art and Craft promo codes July 2021
Explore the latest and greatest Riot Art and Craft promo codes here and save big on craft supplies today.
Kogan’s NBN 100 plan gets a price cut, with fast speeds and no lock-in contract
Kogan Internet's discounted NBN 100 plan is now going to be on sale forever.
Easy Shed discount codes July 2021
For garden sheds, garages, workshops and more Easy Shed has you covered. All have a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind.
The best AirPods deals in Australia in July 2021: $161 off AirPods Max
See all the best deals on AirPods in Australia today, including $161 off Apple AirPods Max.
OtterBox discount codes July 2021
Known for its mobile accessories, screen protectors, kids collection and durable cases, Otterbox makes mobile life fun and easy.
Top National Pyjama Day deals: Get 80% off right now
Settle down on the couch with a nice cuppa and shop these killer pyjama deals (with savings of up to 80%).
Best fashion sales of the week: Myer, Seed Heritage + more
Top offers include up to 50% off at Bonds, 40% off sale styles at Seed Heritage and up to 40% off at Myer.
Blue Nile promo codes 2021
For eye-catching jewellery created to last the test of time, shop at Blue Nile. Unique, stunning and expertly crafted.
Ask an Expert