Get great value furniture and homewares from leading Australian retailer, Fantastic Furniture.
After more than 25 years in the business, Fantastic Furniture is well known to Australians as a one-stop shop for affordable furniture and home accessories. Online customers can Click & Collect or get their purchase home delivered.
Fantastic Furniture sales and coupons
Show code & visit sitePR****
Show code & visit siteGO****
Show code & visit siteFI****
Show code & visit siteTA****
Show code & visit siteR2****
Bestselling products from Fantastic Furniture
Fantastic Furniture Review | Pros and Cons
- Click & Collect. A free Click & Collect option is available in some postcodes.
- Quick shipping estimates. Enter your postcode on the product page for a quick shipping fee estimate.
- Option to customise. Some products are available with a choice of over 100 different colours and fabrics.
- Change-of-mind returns. If your purchase is not quite right, you have seven days from the date of delivery to send it back.
- Shipping times. Processing and delivery times mean that your order could take 8-10 weeks to be ready for pick-up or to be delivered to your house.
How does Fantastic Furniture shipping and delivery work?
Delivery fees and times depend on your postcode and the size and weight of the item. You can calculate your estimated shipping fees by entering your postcode on the product page. Click & Collect is also available from your most conveniently located Fantastic Furniture store.
What forms of payment does Fantastic Furniture accept?
What is the Fantastic Furniture returns policy?
Unwanted purchases can be returned for an exchange or refund within seven days of delivery. Returns must be sent back in their original packaging, with all the parts included and with the original receipt. Mattresses and “MyChoice” products are ineligible for change of mind returns.