$248 off lounging sofa
- Zip Pay
- Free shipping
- Free 120-night returns
We have 32 Koala discount codes available.
Koala is an Australian producer of high-quality mattresses. They are designed for the local climate and use advanced technology to minimise sleep disturbance. The mattresses are shipped for free Australia-wide and come with a 120-night no-risk trial.
What's the most popular deal from Koala Mattress this week?
We have a total of 32 deals available for Koala Mattress today. However, the most popular deal from Koala Mattress is the $248 off lounging sofa. Get your hands on it before it runs out.
Does Koala have discount codes?
How do I use my Koala discount codes?
Why is my Koala discount code not working?
There are a handful of reasons your code might not be working at the moment. This includes:
- Case sensitivity. Though many codes aren't case sensitive it's good to double-check in case this is the reason your code is invalid. Always copy and paste the code you've been given instead of retyping it to be sure.
- The code is only for select products. Codes might be only for mattresses or only for sofa beds and won't work on other products.
- There is a minimum spend requirement. Some codes are only valid if you spend a certain amount. Check the terms and conditions.
- Code is only available for first-time users. A new customer code is just that, for new customers. If you've made a purchase in the past this might be the reason your code isn't working.
- The code is expired. Most codes have an expiry date. We add these to our codes so you know exactly how long you have to use them.
How else can I get a discount at Koala?
There is no sale at the moment. How else can I get a discount at Koala?
- Sign up to the newsletter. New email sign-ups get a $100 discount on purchases of $1,000+.
- Refer a friend. Koala's referral program lets you give $200 and get $200 when your friend makes a purchase.
- Buy a bundle. Buy a pre-packaged bundle to save some extra dollars. Examples are a mattress and bed base bundle and a mattress, bed base, sheet set, duvet cover and pillow bundle.
- Use your student discount. Students who are signed up for Student Beans get 10% off select items. At the time of writing these are the Paddington Bed Base, Timber Bed Base, all Koala Mattresses, Cushy Sofa Bed (excluding Luxe) and Sofa Bed.
Can I use more than one Koala discount code?
No. Only one discount code may be used per transaction. To get the most bang for your buck, try adding a variety of codes to see which offers the highest discount.
Can I use a Koala discount code on sale items?
Depending on the terms and conditions of the code you may be able to use it on sale stock. Check the code eligibility requirements or test the code out on your sale item to see if it's valid.
Does Koala have Black Friday sales?
Yes. Koala often participates in Black Friday.
Which payment methods can I use at Koala Mattress?
Which buy now pay later services can I use at Koala Mattress?
Plus, there is a 120-day returns window for your peace of mind, free of charge.
Koala: Pros and cons
- Free delivery. Delivery is free on select items and with any orders with a mattress.
- 120-night trial. If you don’t like your new mattress you can return it for free for a full refund.
- 10-year warranty. Koala mattresses are covered by a 10-year replacement warranty. Furniture is covered by a 5-year replacement warranty.
- Payment plans are available. Koala accepts Afterpay and Zip.
- Limited live chat hours. Live chat is only open until 9pm AEST.
- Most items aren't made in Australia. While originally made in Australia, many of Koala's products are now made in Europe and Asia. This could be a deal-breaker for anyone looking to support local manufacturers.
Top home furniture deals
- Up to 55% off- Daily Hot Offers at Appliances Online. This deal helped customers save money 143 times and was last verified in November 2023. We also found another 41 deals available from Appliances Online.
- Up to 50% home, women's, men's & kids' fashion & more at Myer. This deal helped customers save money 93 times and was last verified in November 2023. We also found another 69 deals available from Myer.
- Up to 50% off top products at Big W. This deal helped customers save money 66 times and was last verified in November 2023. We also found another 25 deals available from Big W.
- $10 off your first order at MyDeal. This deal helped customers save money 45 times and was last verified in August 2023. We also found another 56 deals available from MyDeal.
- Up to 60% off a huge range of furniture at Amart Furniture. This deal helped customers save money 41 times and was last verified in November 2023. We also found another 11 deals available from Amart Furniture.
- 60% off with code Finder60- Black Friday Sale at Royal Comfort Bedding. This deal helped customers save money 38 times and was last verified in November 2023. We also found another 0 deals available from Royal Comfort Bedding.
- Be quick: Deal expires tomorrow!
- Up to 45% off FREE delivery at Origin Mattress Australia. This deal helped customers save money 21 times and was last verified in November 2023. We also found another 2 deals available from Origin Mattress Australia.
- Up to 50% off bedroom furniture at Amart Furniture. This deal helped customers save money 19 times and was last verified in October 2023. We also found another 11 deals available from Amart Furniture.
- Up to $375 off bedroom bundles at Eva. This deal helped customers save money 11 times and was last verified in November 2023. We also found another 6 deals available from Eva.
- Up to 80% off selected gaming chairs at eBay Australia. This deal helped customers save money 9 times and was last verified in November 2023. We also found another 127 deals available from eBay Australia.
How did we pick these Koala Mattress deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best Koala Mattress offers available today.
More guides on Finder
The best standing desk in Australia: Our top choice of the year
If you're looking for a standing desk for the home office, the Omnidesk Ascent is our #1 choice for 2023.
Fast NBN plans are now cheaper. Is it worth switching?
It's time to sort out your NBN plan for the new year.
Save $1,583 a year by using index funds instead of active trading | Dollar Saver tip #60
Invest in an index fund instead of actively trading stocks and you not only save on time and fees, you could be earning more in returns too.
5 perks you can score by upgrading your internet this year
SPONSORED: Upgrade your internet before the end of 2023 and get ahead on your life admin! We take a look at some of the benefits of a faster internet connection.
Aussies are struggling to save money, and Gen Z blame themselves
Young Australians cite overspending as the main reason for not reaching their financial goals.
Shein IPO: How to invest in the Shein IPO
What you need to know about investing in Shein from Australia.
Best places to exchange currency in Brisbane
Your guide to currency exchange in Brisbane, including how to get the best exchange rate.
Waiting for rates to fall? Don’t bank on it, says ANZ CEO
Addressing speculation that interest rates might fall in late-2024, ANZ CEO Shayne Elliott said he thought it was too optimistic.
Ask an Expert