Where to buy electric shavers online in Australia
Maintain your facial hair or personal grooming at home by buying electric razors online.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Electric razors can help you maintain your personal grooming with ease, and like most hair styling products, there is a huge range of options out there.
These online retailers offer electric razors in a variety of brands, sizes, styles, colours and more. Many of these trusted outlets also offer free shipping.
Discover the world of male grooming at Better Man. From skin care to shaving and everything in between, this store has everything you need to look and feel better every day.
- All orders are sent express post
- Thousands of product videos
- Afterpay + ZipPay available
- 100% Australian owned & operated
With top brands at consistently low prices, the Australian-owned Appliances Online has a range of electric razors available.
- Interest-free financing
- Free shipping on select items
- Choose by value for money, top rating, popular products and more
A retailer dedicated to grooming products, The Shaver Shop has extremely competitive prices and a wide range of razors.
- $10 off your first order over $30
- Zip, PayPal, Apple Pay and Afterpay options
- Free shipping on some electric razors for orders over $30
An electrical and appliance store with a strong reputation, The Good Guys has electric razors to fit any budget.
- Interest-free finance options
- Make regular payments with Latitude Pay
- Comparison tool to help you make those final decisions
Which of these retailers offer free delivery on electric shavers?
- Appliances Online: Free next day delivery to most metro areas, select regional centres
- eBay: Free on eligible items with eBay Plus membership
- Amazon: Free on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- Kogan: Free shipping on selected products
- The Shaver Shop: Free shipping for orders over $30, conditions apply
- Catch: Free standard delivery for Club Catch members
- Myer: Free delivery now on orders $49 and over
- Target: Free home delivery on orders over $45, exclusions apply
Image source: Getty
More guides on Finder
Alpha-H Liquid Gold Exfoliating Treatment with 5% Glycolic Acid Review
The skin purge is brutal but the long-term results of the Liquid Gold toner are worth the wait.
Where to shop Selena Gomez’s go-to evening beauty routine
We've rounded up every product the star actually uses including a bunch of Rare Beauty faves plus affordable dupes.
Ella Baché Retinol Night Treatment Serum review
If you’re looking for a facial in a bottle, you need to try this retinol treatment from Ella Baché.
Best shoes in Australia
From the best options for flat feet to the top models for skating, these are the 24 best shoes available online.
7 swimwear brands to shop if you have big boobs
Affordable and stylish swimwear brands to shop if you have DD+ cup size.
Best sites to sell your sneakers online in Australia
We’ve compared all the selling information and fees to help you pick the best place to sell your kicks online.
Best ovens in Australia
If you’re shopping for a new oven, these are the best ovens you can buy right now to fit all types of kitchens.
Best cooktops in Australia
Cook up a delicious feast with the best cooktops to suit every kitchen and budget.
Best air conditioners in Australia
We’ve scoured hundreds of customer reviews and checked key product specs to find the best air conditioners you can buy right now.
Ole Henriksen Dewtopia 20% Acid Night Treatment review
If you can afford it, this potent night serum will make a great addition to your skincare routine.
Ask an Expert