Want cheap electronics? Kogan is the number one online retailer in Australia for electronics products that are right on budget.
Kogan is a completely Australian owned online business that specialises low priced televisions, cameras, computers and home appliances. All Kogan orders are backed by a 14-day money back guarantee giving you peace of mind when making a purchase and the prices, well, they're practically unbelievable. This is thanks to the brand's reduced supply chain which sits directly between the factory that manufactures the goods and the consumer.
Since starting in 2006, Kogan has notched up an impressive 2 million delivered items, proving that it is a force in the retail sector. Customers can now also order items from Kogan and have them delivered to select international destinations.
Kogan discount codes and coupons for February 2018
|FREE shipping selected items||Get these Kogan items and delivered to your doorstep for FREE. T&Cs apply.||
|Lowest price ever Sale||Enjoy and shop the hottest deals on massive clearance sale from Kogan. T&Cs apply.||
Looking for another offer? Try Kogan's eBay store, instead!
Buy from Kogan's eBay store
Check out Kogan's eBay store for special eBay products and prices
How To Apply Your Kogan Discount
Shopping with Kogan is a breeze thanks to their industry benchmark website. It is no surprise that redeeming your coupon code is so simple too. All you need to do is:
- Decide which offer you wish to use from the list above
- Take note of the code or copy it to your browser
- Shop online at Kogan and browse through items you wish to purchase
- Add the items you are going to buy to your online shopping cart by clicking 'Add to Cart'
- Proceed to your cart and review the items you have chosen to order
- Click on the link 'Got a Promo Code? Add it here'
- A discount code field will appear
- Paste or enter your code in and press the 'Apply' button
- Add your delivery postcode and then continue to payment
- Fill out your payment and shipping details and place your order
Congratulations! You have placed your discount order with Kogan.
Kogan Review | Pros and Cons of Kogan
- Low prices: Products are offered at amazingly low prices
- Great customer service: Customer service from Kogan is 'First Class'
- Fast delivery: Items are usually received promptly
- Low quality: Some products are of lower quality than the 'Brand Name' rivals - note that extra warranties are available and could be worthwhile obtaining for Kogan items
- Various shipping locations: Not all items ship from Australia - be sure to allow time to receive your order as some items are shipping from overseas
- Warranty repair time period: Warranty repairs can take longer than advertised
How does Kogan shipping and delivery work?
Kogan calculates shipping costs based on the items that you are ordering. Based on this, you can expect that larger items such as TVs will cost more to ship than smaller items like an iPhone cable. To check the postage costs for an item or complete order, simply:
- Add the product(s) to your shopping cart
- View your shopping cart
- Type your postcode into the field 'Delivery'
- Click on the 'Go' button
- The shipping cost will then be displayed
Kogan Warranty and Returns
As per the warranty terms and conditions set out at Kogan.com, Kogan will replace or repair any item which is purchased from the online retailer at no cost to the consumer. The applies to items which do not meet the specifications stated during either:
- 12 months from the date of purchase
- For the period stated in the Extended Warranty period (if purchased)
Note: You do not have to pay the freight charges on items being returned or replaced under warranty. However, all items must be properly package for transport back to Kogan so that they do not get damaged.
Kogan Returns Policy
Kogan.com offers shoppers a helpful 14-day money back guarantee. This means that if you order an item from Kogan and are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Kogan and receive a refund for the item amount (freight charges are not refunded). Be sure to initiate your return within 14 days by contacting the Kogan Help team via Kogan.com.